View Poll Results: Which tie ins are better?

Voters
43. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Avengers

1 2.33%
  • X-Men

33 76.74%
  • I like both

5 11.63%
  • None, I hate tie-ins

4 9.30%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will say the X-men tie-ins with the New Avengers a close second then Secret and Avengers since there conected somehow then Avengers Acadamy

this is an X-event with an Avengers body paintjob , so of course the X tie ins are 20 times better. Oh, none of them are written by Bendis as well.
    http://reverbnation.com/roninakacmil

"put haters to the left i aint lettin 'em win,
    Cuz i got mind soul and power like infinity gems"

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dqpk7c.jpg

Uncanny and Legacy's tie-ins have been great.
    XPOTM:September 2010

The power of the rainbow. jade_nova's Avatar

I am only reading the Uncanny and Wolverine tie ins but from reading the main series I feel like this is a series where I need to read all the tie ins to really flesh out the story. Does anyone else feel like that?
    "Here's to me and here's to you. If we should ever disagree, then here's to me and to hell with you," William O. Astle 1905-2002

"Damn you, Harlot! Science and I know what we're doing," Reed Richards

http://captain-smiley.livejournal.com/-Here be Countdown summaries.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_nova View Post
    I am only reading the Uncanny and Wolverine tie ins but from reading the main series I feel like this is a series where I need to read all the tie ins to really flesh out the story. Does anyone else feel like that?
    Not at all.
    Marvel, STOP writing for the Trade so I can go back to collecting Monthlies again. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_nova View Post
    No, truthfully, while Remender will do a masterful job setting up Carol to be the new Captain Marvel, you don't need Secret Avengers, New Avengers based off the one panel we saw in the last issue with the retcon history might be important but Avengers, Secret Avengers and Avengers Academy won't have major repercussions at least it doesn't seem like they would yet. Uncanny and WatXmen might be the only ones because of how close their primary characters are actually going to be to the main action.

But given this is being writen by writers that aren't even on some of the main books (yet), don't get your fingers crossed.

BUmp! Because it's so close to being done