Default Creator-Owned-Heroes #1

Did anybody get this today? It was my first download from ComiXology today, and I'm very excited about this. American Muscle by Niles and Mellon was really fun; I'm hooked already. Triggergirl 6 had some glorious art, and I'm ready to find out more about these triggergirls. Also, #1 was packed with interviews and such that make this worth $3.99! If you haven't checked it out, go for it!

Yeah I bought this book the first day it was out. I really enjoyed this type of format, similar to Dark Horse Presents. I never jumped onto DHP and regretted it and I wasn't making that mistake again. I was entertained by both stories and want to see where they are going from here. The extras in the book were terrific, bounes interview, cos-play pics/interview, just a nice change in pace for $3.99. I remember buying Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 that day too, what a great week for comics that was.

BANNED

Yeah, I really enjoyed this. I like the anthology/magazine format.

I thought it was good. I too like the magazine format. This issue had some filler things though which are upsetting.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

It was really cool. It was just jam-packed with comicky goodness. I'm really looking forward to the next issue.