View Poll Results: Which Cover?

Voters
27. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Volume 1 - Bagley

20 74.07%
  • Volume 2 - Lafuente

4 14.81%
  • Volume 3 - Andrews

3 11.11%

Default Cover Comparisons - USM #6

Ultimate Spider-Man #6 (Bagley) / Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man (Vol 1) #6 (Lafuente) / Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man (Vol 2) #6 (Andrews)

All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Bagley, hands down. This, I believe, is the first cover that isn't just a stock shot of Spidey being Spidey. and it's an awesome shot of the Goblin. Andrews is in second, but there's something weird with Miles' face and Lafuente's cover just doesn't do it for me. The fact that he had to draw half a mask on Peter suggests that he doesn't think we, the reader, would know who he is unless he shows at least part of the costume on him. I actually think this would have been my choice had that half-mask been excluded and it was just Peter running from Mysterio's Spider-Slayer.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Bagley by a mile. That's a great cover. The others just really aren't.

Unfortunately, the whole "half-masked Spidey" idea has been a common thing for a long time, but it's never really done it for me.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

I'm a fan of Lafuente's work but that is one ugly cover - yep the half mask thing is stupid. Bagley takes this one

Bagley by a big gap then Andrews. Lafuente's cover is pretty bad in my opinion.

Elder Member

Damn, all three are great! Can I get three votes?

Bagley wins by a mile.

The Green Goblin reflection did it for me.

Bagley, that cover is awesome. LaFuente's is just bad and Andrew's is good but nothing remarkable.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Lafuente's looks the worst out of all of these. It's the way Peter looks that throws me off.

Miles looks best when drawn by Pichelli, though that cover isn't bad looking, just too realistic and not goofy/cartoony enough like I'm used to seeing on Ultimate Miles covers.

I chose Bagley, it clearly deserves it.

Elder Member

I chose Lafuente's simply because of the iconic half-mask that I love oh so much. Really they're all tied for me.