The following list is based on the regular, non-mini-/limited-series pre-DCnU / pre-Flashpoint regular DC Universe (no Vertigo) titles DC was publishing before September 2011; hopefully I haven't left off any regular series.
(I did try to confirm things with this thread: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...ore-the-New-52.)
The rules are basically the same as the last New 52 Survivor game from last month:
* You can either add one point OR subtract one point from a single character each turn . . . not both.
* Remember to add a “+” (plus) sign or a "-" (minus) sign to the new number you are posting for that character.
* Please be considerate and remove all previous “+” or “-” signs from old votes.
* Please make sure to put your choice in bold. (Makes it easier to spot, and avoids confusion if you forgot to remove the "+" or "-" from a previous posting.)
* You can vote once every 5 (five) turns (there must be AT LEAST 4 votes between your votes);
OR you can vote after two hours have passed with no other votes. (A time reset after the two-hour period means EVERYONE can vote again.)
* In addition to the five turn rule, there must also be at least a half hour (30 minutes) between your votes.
* Please double-check after you make your post in case someone else's vote was posted ahead of yours about the same time (or in case someone updated their post while you were composing yours).
* There is a 20 point limit/cap per a character.
* When a character has no points left, that character is eliminated from the game.
* Please watch that you don’t accidentally delete a character who still has points remaining.
(This frequently happens with the bottom character on the list when someone intended to merely delete the “[/QUOTE]” from the end of the post they were working off of.)
* If somebody requests a “Time Out” because of confusion about the numbers, all votes cast AFTER the “Time Out” is called/posted will be considered invalid. Those people can re-vote once a “Time In” is later called.
And, yes, we still have the thirty minute rule . . . it seems the most popular option (so far): http://forums.comicbookresources.com...s-of-May-2012)
If all that's clear, here are the titles in play . . . remember, we're talking the pre-September 2011 runs of these books, not the DCnU versions we have now.
Action Comics – 10
Adventure Comics - 10
Batgirl - 10
Batman – 10
Batman and Robin – 10
Batman: The Dark Knight - 10
Batman, Incorporated - 10
Birds of Prey - 10
Booster Gold - 10
Detective Comics – 10
Doom Patrol - 10
Flash – 10
Freedom Fighters - 10
Gotham City Sirens – 10
Green Arrow - 10
Green Lantern - 10
Green Lantern Corps – 10
Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors – 10
Jonah Hex - 10
Justice League of America – 10
Justice Society of America – 10
JSA All-Stars - 10
Legion of Super-Heroes – 10
Outsiders - 10
Power Girl – 10
R.E.B.E.L.S. - 10
Red Robin – 10
Secret Six - 10
Superboy – 10
Supergirl – 10
Superman – 10
Superman/Batman – 10
Teen Titans – 10
Titans – 10
Weird Worlds - 10
Wonder Woman – 10
Xombi – 10
Zatanna - 10