Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Hands-On - Taking Activision's "The Amazing Spider-Man" Out For A Swing

CBR News spent some time helping the web-slinger take out the Rhino and explore a digital New York City in Activision and Beenox's new game based in the world of director Marc Webb's "The Amazing Spider-Man" film.

Full article here.

I am so sick and tired of battling the Rhino. I hope they mix it up a bit. If they are only going to pick animal influenced villains then I hope the Scorpion makes an appearance. At least Shocker can have a break.
    In war the elders may give the orders, but it's the young who have to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by starman View Post
    I am so sick and tired of battling the Rhino. I hope they mix it up a bit. If they are only going to pick animal influenced villains then I hope the Scorpion makes an appearance. At least Shocker can have a break.
    I thought the same thing about Rhino. It does appear we're going to fight Scorpion but he's ... uh, different, to say the least. Take a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2orQkzLGjA

I have to say, I'm not wowed by the Amazing Spider-Man game ...
    --*--
    Bring Back MI:13

We need more Black Knight and Faiza Hussain!

Rhino fight is really Rhino rush, Spidey dodge, attack!!! It's the same in every game....

Preview sounds good, but I wonder if the side missions will get too repetitive
    "Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot." - Dick Grayson
    "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." - Damian Wayne