Default DC Married Superheros?

With the upcoming X-Men wedding I was curious as to which of the new 52 heroes were married. I don't read a lot of DC so I have no idea. Are there any characters who were married prior to Flashpoint who are no longer married of vice/versa?
    Pull List: Transformers RID, Darth Vader, Superior Spiderman, Forever Evil, Injustice: Gods Amoung Us 2.

Animal Man and Aquaman are the only confirmed married superheroes so far, i think. Wally West(Flash), Elongated Man, Mister Miracle/Big Barda, Red Tornado, Liberty Belle/Hourman are M.I.A., Superman, Jay (Flash) Garrick, Atom, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman, Rocket Red are single.
    Best DC: Animal Man, Wonder Woman, Dial H.
    Best Marvel: Daredevil, X-Men Legacy.
    Best Independent: Walking Dead, Saga, Mind a Gap, Sixth Gun, Supurbia.

My favorite DC married couples are Aquaman/Mera, Green Arrow/Black Canary, Hawkman/Hawkwoman, Jay Garrick/Joan, Barry Allen/Iris West, Mister Miracle/Big Barda.(I understand some of them don't exist anymore) Also I love Lois and Supes together, I just don't know if they should be married.

I never liked Wally and Linda together. He should be with either Jessie Quick or a New 52 version of Artemis Crock(I know she might've been killed off in Teen Titans).
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Steve Rogers View Post
    With the upcoming X-Men wedding I was curious as to which of the new 52 heroes were married. I don't read a lot of DC so I have no idea. Are there any characters who were married prior to Flashpoint who are no longer married of vice/versa?
    Oh, boy . . . talk about opening up a can of worms!

Pre-DCnU: there had been a lot of characters who were married at one point, including Superman/Clark Kent and Lois Lane (both Golden Age and "current" versions); Flash/Barry Allen and Iris West Allen; Flash/Wally West and Linda Park West; Aquaman and Mera (though they had rough spots, especially after Black Manta killed their son); the Golden Age/Earth-2 Batman and Catwoman (pre-CoIE); Atom/Ray Palmer and Jean Loring (before she went all psych and killed Sue Dibney in Identity Crisis); Ralph (Elongated Man) and Sue Dibney; the Golden Age Green Lantern (Alan Scott, before he went gay) was married twice; the Golden Age Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor (another pre-CoIE one); various combinations of Hawkman and Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman; Green Arrow and Black Canary; the Golden Age Black Canary (mother of the current day Black Canary) and Larry Lance; Donna Troy and Terry Long; Starfire (Koriand'r) was in an arranged marriage; a whole bunch of the JSA members that survived CoIE were; and oodles more.

Now? Not so much. I'm not sure if Aquaman and Mera have technically been married in the DCnU or not.

Off the top of my head, Garth/Tempest was married to Dolphin pre COIE.
    IIRC, Starfire had two arranged marriages, and both husbands died.

Then Animalman & perhaps Aquaman are the only 2 confirmed married superheros in the DC universe so far?
    Pull List: Transformers RID, Darth Vader, Superior Spiderman, Forever Evil, Injustice: Gods Amoung Us 2.

With the New 52, the relationship status for a lot of characters is still muddled. But to my knowledge, Aquaman and Animal Man are the only two married characters. By and large, I think DC has handled their relationships pretty well. Overall, I think DC handles married characters far better than Marvel. Marvel seems to work under the basic assumption that a relationship can't be interesting or entertaining unless there is infidelity, tension, or a looming breakup involved. They don't seem to know how to actually tell stories around relationships, Peter Parker and Mary Jane being the best example in my opinion. DC has done a good job of developing stories that complement the relationships between characters. Aquaman and Mera have been the best example thus far since the New 52, but even before that the way they handled Superman and Lois Lane's relationship was well done. I hope they continue that moving forward.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by The Steve Rogers View Post
    Then Animalman & perhaps Aquaman are the only 2 confirmed married superheros in the DC universe so far?

Is Captain Atom Married?