http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...n+III#/d5mlogu

THE BLACK KNIGHT RISES #1 (of 3) *New Mini-Series*

starring the NFL's Robert Griffin III
    (AOM Sports Extra Mini-Series)
    Written by MAT JOHNSON
    Plot by GLOBAL HONORED
    Art by DOUG BRAITHWAITE
    "Game Time"
    An ancient evil returns to restore the blood curse upon the Ebony Blade. Dane Whitman will do anything to stand in its way. While an NFL Superstar was just looking for some cool memorabilia to add to his collection. Welcome to the adventure! The wicked sorcerer known as The Raven returns to Earth's realm to unleash the blood curse on the world and fulfill a thousand year old prophecy of death and destruction. Dane Whitman refuses to be The Raven's vessel, entrusting his famous sword to his assistant in the states, Norris, and bravely battles the mad wizard with a fake only to fall. Word of advice: never trust a bundling lab assistant who is always looking for extra funding. Norris mistakes the real blade for one he had sculpted and entered in the first "Avengers Memorabilia Auction." NFL phenom and super hero fan Robert Griffin III wins the bidding...and so much more. The Raven senses the Ebony Blade's aura in Washington D.C. and will stop at nothing to possess it. Left with little time and choice, a crippled Dane Whitman must mentor the wielder of the blade and prepare a new hero for the battle to come. RG3 switches helmets. But will the rookie super-hero be ready for an all out blitz? Time to hero up. The Giants are here (literally - big, ugly, evil giants seeking the sword) and the nation's capital needs a savior.
    32 PGs./Rated A...$3.99
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Awesome covers Ro.
    I totally jinxed RG3 & the Skins with his own AOM series. Love that Iron Man classic gamer look.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Awesome covers Ro.
    I totally jinxed RG3 & the Skins with his own AOM series. Love that Iron Man classic gamer look.
    The Cowboy Loss was the Superbowl for Red fans. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    The Cowboy Loss was the Superbowl for Red fans. LOL
    And a big win for America in general
    Go Falcons!

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Go Falcons!
    Go Claymores!

WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    Go Claymores!

Lol. I'm sure they could whip the Cowboys too. Even though they think it's called a pitch.

Covert by AmbushBug (Captain Canuck)
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...eAmbushBug.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA #24

Written by JIM MCCANN
    Plot by GREEN GRIFFIN
    Art by MATEUS SANTOLUOCO
    Variant Cover by J.G. JONES
    "Man of the North" (Part 3)
    15 minutes before Niagara Falls. Calling himself Frozen Tundra, John has achieved his revenge against the scientists that have given him his abilities. Now free of Department K control but yet a voice in his head tells him what to do next. He must defeat Captain America. Present at Niagara Falls, Cap’s fight with the man decked out in the Red and White Leaf costume has left him tired and full of questions. Did somebody else perfect the Super Soldier Serum that courses through his veins? Tundra displays the same abilities that Cap has but also a control over Ice. Weaken and tired, Cap falls to the Ice again when he is frozen solid. Is this the end of our favorite Patriot, and where is Tundra taking him?
    24 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Lol. I'm sure they could whip the Cowboys too. Even though they think it's called a pitch.
    What do you mean? It is called a pitch.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Cover art by deviant artist xiwik
    http://xiwik.deviantart.com/art/Thor-99618967

THE MIGHTY THOR #24
    Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by DALE EAGLESHAM
    Variant Cover by NICK DRAGOTTA
    "A God in Spring"
    The young Thor is disappointed. He has finally received his Godhood, and on this glorious day has his father rewarded him by making him God of War? God of the Seas? God of Heroes? No, Thor has been humiliated, his father has unwisely named him the God of the Weather. He can expect nothing more then the patronage of farmers wanting plentiful crops. The young Godling cannot stand idly by and let Odin's foolishness go unanswered. He will go forth into the Kingdoms and forge his own Godhood, one to be marveled at. Meanwhile the weather on Earth starts to turn against man as Ymir takes over Thor's neglected duties and begins his conquest of Midgard's elements. It may have been Odin's gift that Thor has spurned, but before this day is over it'll be his mother that he must answer to.
    24 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

Cover by Deviant artist hollywood690
    http://hollywood690.deviantart.com/a...-Pym-130470373

VARIANT Covers by Yusef-Muhammed
    http://yusef-muhammed.deviantart.com...iant-288550219
    http://yusef-muhammed.deviantart.com...nt-2-288627035

HANK PYM: SCIENTIST SUPREME #24
    Written by CULLEN BUNN
    Plot by (MARY)CAPTCLEGHORN & MARV'
    Art by PAUL POPE
    "Reap The Whirlwind!"
    Hank and Deadgirl take on a powered up Whirlwind as he goes for a joy ride in the all new Pym Mobile! They have to stop him quickly before he sends them all hurdling though various alternate dimensions! Meanwhile, Hank's dead former wife Maria grows tired of waiting for his return and decides to leave his office. What could possibly go wrong when a dead girl enters a brand new world? Also Jacob Pym, the all new Yellow Jacket, takes on his first super-villain, The Creeper! Does Jacob have what it takes to be a superhero?
    24 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

THE ETERNALS #23
    Written by MARK WAID
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by CLAYTON CRAIN
    "The Cost of Living"
    The Sleeping Crags have woken at the Dark Con's call and the First Demons, long buried so other life could live, mean to recreate the Earth in the Dark Con's image. The ancient race of Eternals face slavery once more as the Crag's subdue them, but a message has gotten out to all immortals champions. Archangel leads his team and the Midnight Son's into the deadliest of battles against evil that time gladly forgot and the Punisher faces his worst nightmare. His soul, that he gave up in exchange for immortality, has been twisted into the darkest of leaders for the Dark Con's ancient army. Meanwhile Sersi must face punishment for her attempted escape from the Dark Con, forcing her to mold Archangel into a grotesque parody that will cry out for death every second of eternity.
    24 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Go Falcons!
    They are doomed against Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    They are doomed against Seattle.
    In Matty Ice I Trust....sorta. Seattle has been dominating these past few weeks. It is gonna be a tough one for sure but I think the A-T-L can prevail. It is the Seahawks who are domed!

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

In Matty Ice I Trust....sorta. Seattle has been dominating these past few weeks p. It is gonna be a tough one for sure but I think the A-T-L can prevail. It is the Seahawks who are domed!
    I hope for your sake Matty doesn't do his usual playoff performance.

My season ended with the Giants but at least they finished ahead of the Cowboys.

Cover art by Andres Vallejo ( www.gatico.es )

MADRIPOOR KNIGHTS #24
    Written by MARJORIE LIU
    Plot by MCGAFFER
    Art by CHRIS BACHALO
    "THE UNSTOPPABLE"
    Mystique has managed to find a haven away from Senator Kelly, unfortunately she's exchanged one master for another. Mister X will only suffer Mystique and her team's presence on his island if she uses her talents as he directs. The team's first task is not to rip each other apart as Sabretooth introduces himself as the co-leader of the band of villains. Their next mission is to stop the new Juggernaut from sinking the island, the Violet Gem of Hoggoth has been found and the new second Juggernaut is making their power known. Behold the new army, the Hoary Juggernauts of Hoggoth. And as the island trembles, X-23 and Shatterstar race against each other for the fallen star out of the sky, a mysterious red gem that just screams POWER!!!
    24 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99