Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

New figures from Injustice : Gods Among Us have arrived at Big Bad Toy Store, WW's and Grundy's costume look very different from what we've seen in the trailers.

Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
    Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.

Maybe alternate costumes will be available when choosing a character. I actually like this one. Not a big fan of Wonder Woman in pants looks. Too reminiscent of JMS's revamp. This one is a bit much but at least it looks more like an ancient Greek warrior/godess. I wish the gold coloring was silver though.
    Last edited by Robotman4; 12-13-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Yeah, its prob an alternate costume. Superman and Wonder Woman also have their Superman : Red Son outfit available as a part of the pre-order pack.

That's something common you find with fighting games, alternative costumes. Though, I hope they don't take the silly road and gave Diana some stupid costume, like Capcom when they gave Chun-Li a panda costume.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

What about Red Son Batman?Why didn't they have him in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    What about Red Son Batman?Why didn't they have him in there?
    Chances are Batman has his own game pack and alternate skin that filled the slot for Red Son. Just seems to make sense to me, he's popular enough to warrant it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewing_A23 View Post
    That's something common you find with fighting games, alternative costumes. Though, I hope they don't take the silly road and gave Diana some stupid costume, like Capcom when they gave Chun-Li a panda costume.
    What do you have against fun? I'm all for a kanga costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    There's a difference between shutting your brain off and just not nitpicking it. I don't question how someone can double-jump or how you can get shot multiple times and not die in a Call of Duty game. Most people don't play video games for some 100 percent true to life experience.
    Even though this conversation is half a year old I'm just now enjoying reading it. My favorite is if you're in a gang fight and someone knifes you. All is well if you eat a whole turkey you found behind a garbage can in a single gulp.

Sneak peek for the upcoming Injustice comic tie-in series by Tom Taylor and David Yardin. 1st issue hits Jan 30th.

@TomTaylorMade: The @InjusticeGame comic series is my first time writing Wonder Woman. Love her to bits. Strong, dignified and humane

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Is the comic free if a person buys the game?

Very cool. Have they ever made a DC animated film using this style versus the cartoon look?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    Is the comic free if a person buys the game?
    The Arkham City prequel comic didn't come free with Arkham City so I'm guessing no. However there should be a bundle pack like Arkham City : Game of the Year edition which had the game and a no. of DLCs bundled with it if Injustice is successful.

She looks okay but the gameplay looks incredibly atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by getuh View Post
    Did anyone notice,..? that In promo images she looks good, but why in gameplay she looks different, she looks like a man,. I hope they would fix her face and body proportion.
    Nope, she's a woman. And if you play her character, you can beat the men down into pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfredIslas View Post
    She looks okay but the gameplay looks incredibly atrocious.
    It's ironic that they're keeping to cartoonish fighting game styles even when it's in 3D realism. I'd prefer the fighting degrade to a brawl when you reach round three, because both fighters would be tired and too frustrated to maintain a steady stance and composure. The moves would then become simple kicks and punches.