Default Night of the Owls Reading order

While reading the Night of the Owls it always give you the time like 9 55 pm or am.I think i heard this whole story lasts onely a day
    And since its the Last week of the Story in all the Batbooks Im just wondering whats the order of the books are
    Example the Dark night 9,the last page on the bottom says to follow pick up Batman 9 which came out 2 weeks ago and the times in each comics are different so my guess is the order of the books are mixed up
    So can someone tell me what the order is.Im sure Scott Snyder mapped this whole thing out

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    While reading the Night of the Owls it always give you the time like 9 55 pm or am.I think i heard this whole story lasts onely a day
    And since its the Last week of the Story in all the Batbooks Im just wondering whats the order of the books are
    Example the Dark night 9,the last page on the bottom says to follow pick up Batman 9 which came out 2 weeks ago and the times in each comics are different so my guess is the order of the books are mixed up
    So can someone tell me what the order is.Im sure Scott Snyder mapped this whole thing out
    Well, with a name like "Night (singular) of the Owls", it may be safe to assume much of the action happens in one night.

As for time order of these stories, . . . http://forums.comicbookresources.com...hecklist/page5

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    My suggestion would be as follows:

1. Batman #8

2. The following can be read in any order:
    (These are the stories of Batman's allies who responded to Alfred's call.)

- Batgirl #9
    - Batman & Robin #9
    - Nightwing #8-9
    - Batwing #9

3. Red Hood & the Outlaws #9
    (takes place after the events recorded in Batgirl)

4. Birds of Prey #9
    (takes place after the events recorded in Red Hood)

5. Batman #9

- Detective #9 should be inserted just prior to the last three panels in the centerspread of Batman #9
    - Dark Knight #9 is an expansion on the events that occur in Batman #9 immediately following the Detective story.

6. Batman Annual #1

7. Catwoman #9

All-Star Western is not strictly a NOTO book (it can't be; it takes place entirely in the past), despite being advertised as such.

What you need to understand is that a lot of these books overlap in time frame. But I believe the order I suggest here will best enable the reader to follow the sequence of events.
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum