Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

I'd rather it be Rainbow K. There's nothing gay about pink.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Superdog View Post
    What a clever concept! Pink is the color of gays, so pink Kryptonite makes Superman hit on a man, an obviously insane and abnormal thing! How hilarious!
    Still funnier than the other forms of kryptonite. Oh wait, I forgot that we were supposed to take colorful glowing rocks that affect an alien demigod differently based on color stone cold seriously.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Fabulous funny idea.there a whole mini series in there somewhere .superman & batman :public lovers

Yod-Colu, Krypton, Noma, Bryak, Earth. I get around.

Interestingly, pink was once considered a heterosexual boy's color.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-c...ring-Pink.html

I'd never heard of pink K until now. Kinda funny.
    For Sale: One shrunken Earth city in a bottle. Slight tweezer damage to bridge. As is.

I actually find this offensive. It pretty much implies a magic rock can turn you gay and "fix you" later. The dialogue is stereotypical, and the entire idea is discriminatory to gay people.
    Last edited by Hostile Kangaroo; 11-14-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile Kangaroo View Post
    I actually find this offensive. It pretty much implies a magic rock can turn you gay and "fix you" later. The dialogue is stereotypical, and the entire idea is discriminatory to gay people.
    Everyone is offended by everything these days
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan

I'm offen... wait, no, I'm just eyerollingly annoyed someone went for such a cheap, easy joke, especially when Flex Mentallo (and at least one 70s underground comic) did it better already, with a wider range to the target (including, in Flex, targeting the joke itself).

Ty Templeton's gay Superman:

And, that's why Ty Templeton kicks ass.

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan

I remember hearing about this a while ago, and found the scene a tad bit stereotypical.

Window treatment refers to seeing an ensemble outfit in the front window of a store. Like a suitcoat/vest/pants mix or something. Its a compliment on Olsens aesthetic choices made with the bow tie, jacket, pants and shirt combination.

I thought that page was hilarious when I read that issue. Even tho I'm not gay I have said things like this from time to time and set off some gay-dars. Everyones alittle gay (and if they freak out when you say that, the theyre REALLY gay)

Quote Originally Posted by T Hedge Coke View Post
    Ty Templeton's gay Superman:

And, that's why Ty Templeton kicks ass.
    Heh, it's been awhile since I've seen that, but it's still awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    That is such a great pic. If it weren't for the change in suits, I'd say let's add DC's new logo, a title, and all the other comic cover image trimmings, unleash it onto the 'net with "DC to turn Superman and Batman Gay; World's Finest Indeed" and watch everyone freak the hell out.
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Namtab View Post
    That is such a great pic. If it weren't for the change in suits, I'd say let's add DC's new logo, a title, and all the other comic cover image trimmings, unleash it onto the 'net with "DC to turn Superman and Batman Gay; World's Finest Indeed" and watch everyone freak the hell out.
    Project: Mayhem?

Anyway, pink K. Ha! I had dropped out of the Supergirl title by then, so I had no idea.

And people, come on, relax. Its one panel, from a comic that's....geez, a decade and change old now? Learn to have a little fun. Yes, its a one-dimensional stereotype and had this been anything more than a single panel in an alternate timeline (which someone said it was) then it would be worth getting upset over. But this is just being sensitive to the point of idiocy.

This is the problem with people. Everyone takes themselves so seriously.

WHY SO SERIOUS???

not offended by this in the least and im a "chuffer". why do people feel the need to get offend on behalf of others?

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile Kangaroo View Post
    The pink kryp. thing is just eh....dumb joke not really offensive to me. A joke on red kryp. I guess, just not a good one.

The dumbest part is the window treatment thing. That's where it gets offensive a bit.

So PAD wrote this dreck? I am completely not surprised by that.
    Life looks better in black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by dregj View Post
    not offended by this in the least and im a "chuffer". why do people feel the need to get offend on behalf of others?
    Another unfamiliar word this old guy has to look up. =sigh!=

--------------------------

dum-de-dum . . .

- - - - - - - - -- - - -

Hi! I'm back. Urban dictionary had quite a few possible definitions:

1. Chuffer – (noun) One who could be described as being all talk and no action and in some cases the talk is merely a whisper.
    I know that guy over there looks like he’s about to go postal, but he’s a real chuffer. He’ll probably just go home and cry like a bitch.

2. - chuffer is another name for the human bottom
    my mate gary likes it up the chuffer

3. - Someone of questionable intellect and ill of manners.
    Mark Allan is a chuffer! Stop being a chuffer, Mark!

4. - A human person who is unusually fat or overweight.
    Awwww, mate - some chuffer just crushed my car by trying to slide over the bonnet!

5. - A loser.
    That dude is a real Chuffer, always asking to borrow money.

6. - A chuffer is a female's vigana in slang form.You'd say chuffer to the female species if you would like them to show you there chuffer.
    Oi you, get your chuffer out.

7. - a vary large unfit fat woman
    a fat woman will "chuff" when she walks , a bit like an old steam train , big fat chuffer

8. - homosexual. Possibly derived from "to chuf on a cigar".
    Is you boss gay?

Yeah, Tom's a full-on Chuffer.

9. - When used in conjunction with nob means guzzler. See nob-chuffer.
    Manuél, my tea is cold. You dwarf-fisting nob-chuffer.

10. - A vent to atmosphere for steam or other gas used in a chemical plant or refinery.
    Hey Clem, do you see any steam coming out of the chuffer?

11. - A chuffer is a climber who uses the word 'chuffer' in an ambiguously derogatory way towards other (usually stronger) climbers.
    When asked the meaning of this word, the person who used it typically starts to use adjectives that describe him/herself.
    I met him once while I was crushing his projects...

12. - Another word to describe a woman's genitalia. No exact reason how the name came to this meaning, So it probably just sounded right.

Yo this bathroom smells like Chuffers on a hot day.

Pull your pants up, i can see your chuffer.

13. - A Chuffer is a sad old git. A bit over weight due to beer, hangs out in dodgy bars, prone to boring anyone in ear shot.
    Excellent examples of of the chuffer can be found in the Old China Hand Pub in Wan Chai Hong Kong.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chuffer

Are any of those what you mean?
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.