Page 644 of 687 FirstFirst ... 144544594634640641642643644645646647648654 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 10293
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    Teens laugh at bullying. It's what they do. I see it EVERY DAY.
    Mercury and Anole wouldn't laugh at it though. They've been through so much shit to know not to let that fly. But of course, WatXM has to have all the characters be self entitled assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I seen every interview where they announce the book, and someone says "I love Arcade" Blech. Hate it.
    I'm sure people would be saying the exact same thing if you were writing "Songbird and The Avengers" for Marvel.
    If you don't got it, get it. If you don't get it... figure it out.

Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

Mercury and Anole wouldn't laugh at it though. They've been through so much shit to know not to let that fly. But of course, WatXM has to have all the characters be self entitled assholes.
    Sounds about right.

ALL OF THE NXM ARE FILTHY ABOMINATIONS
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

You need to develop your Selective Continuity. Do you think any of us would still be reading comics, if we didn't pick and choose what was canon to us?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    I'm sure people would be saying the exact same thing if you were writing "Songbird and The Avengers" for Marvel.
    People don't bring up Songbird ever in T-Bolts interviews. It's usually Luke Cage, Man-Thing, and general stuff, and that's it.

BANNED

You need to develop your Selective Continuity. Do you think any of us would still be reading comics, if we didn't pick and choose what was canon to us?
    Still, WatXM is now becoming THE X-Men canon, and soon QQ, Idie, and the rest will be everywhere like people think they are the best Teen X-Men...

Bradshaw's AVX HC DM variant for S/V:

"It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

BANNED

AFRO RACHEL SUMMERS!

People don't bring up Songbird ever in T-Bolts interviews. It's usually Luke Cage, Man-Thing, and general stuff, and that's it.
    What has that got to do with what I said? It's like you see a few words in whatever you're responding to, and go off on your own tangent

Still, WatXM is now becoming THE X-Men canon, and soon QQ, Idie, and the rest will be everywhere like people think they are the best Teen X-Men...
    Once again, not what I was talking about.

You're so gung-ho with your own love for you favourite characters, that it's like you can't recognise that everyone has their own favourite characters, and that comics are cyclical.

Quentin Quire is one of my favourite X-Men, but he'd been out of X-Men comics (or in terrible Greg Pak comics) for nearly ten years. Now he's back, and it's awesome for me, whereas you might not be happy because Surge or whoever isn't getting featured as much as you like at the moment. The New X-Men kids had their own book for years, but it's not their time at the moment. Marvel can't make everyone happy all the time, and they especially can't make YOU SPECIFICALLY happy all the time. It'll come back around eventually to a point where it's more in line with your tastes.

Splendiferous Spider Hero ImmortalIronFist's Avatar

I don't do selective continuity. If it was supposed to be canon, then it is. I just don't let shit bother me.
    Hey, that tiger is flying a spaceship.

All I can think about is how huge Captain America's A is.

Not a euphemism.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Paolo Rivera's Hastings variant for Cap #1:

as beautiful as that cover is....i can't help but feel it's a little hypocritical. Caps a bigot and intolerant against Mutants, and a Tyrant amongst the Super Hero Community.

also haha at the Censorship bullet getting blocked, Were America we Censor alot of crap.

@FiddleFaddle, Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    as beautiful as that cover is....i can't help but feel it's a little hypocritical. Caps a bigot and intolerant against Mutants, and a Tyrant amongst the Super Hero Community.

also haha at the Censorship bullet getting blocked, Were America we Censor alot of crap.
    It IS a war propaganda homage cover.

BANNED

What has that got to do with what I said? It's like you see a few words in whatever you're responding to, and go off on your own tangent

Once again, not what I was talking about.

You're so gung-ho with your own love for you favourite characters, that it's like you can't recognise that everyone has their own favourite characters, and that comics are cyclical.

Quentin Quire is one of my favourite X-Men, but he'd been out of X-Men comics (or in terrible Greg Pak comics) for nearly ten years. Now he's back, and it's awesome for me, whereas you might not be happy because Surge or whoever isn't getting featured as much as you like at the moment. The New X-Men kids had their own book for years, but it's not their time at the moment. Marvel can't make everyone happy all the time, and they especially can't make YOU SPECIFICALLY happy all the time. It'll come back around eventually to a point where it's more in line with your tastes.
    Fine, but so help me if this new generation of X-Kids get into the TV shows and stuff. Stupid Wolverine being in the title.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    I don't do selective continuity. If it was supposed to be canon, then it is. I just don't let shit bother me.
    Main canon is poop.