Page 642 of 687 FirstFirst ... 142542592632638639640641642643644645646652 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10293
  1. #9616
    Thread Ender RedRonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Yoda View Post
    Or there is another possibility, for, I think there is a clause in Texas' constitution stating that it can be broken up into 5 states, or something like.
    No one need bite sized Texases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Florida is actually pretty cool.
    Florida it is.

    Seriously, you like all the worst places.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

  2. #9617
    Thread Ender RedRonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    You ever stop by Jupiter? That place is nice.
    Also, I lived there as a kid, so I have a connection to that state.
    You ever heard of Pluto? People had a connection to that too, but now it's not a planet! And soon Florida won't be state. EVERYONE WINS!!!
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

  3. #9618
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    You ever heard of Pluto? People had a connection to that too, but now it's not a planet! And soon Florida won't be state. EVERYONE WINS!!!
    But Pluto is still awesome and should be a planet!

  4. #9619
    Back Issue Slayer Skeets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Or we eliminate a state. There's a few needless ones. Who needs a North AND South Dakota? Or Carolina for that matter? Is West Virgina all that important?

    Of course we could just get rid of a state no one likes. *looks in Florida's direction*
    Stacks on stacks on stacks

  5. #9620
    Thread Ender RedRonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    But Pluto is still awesome and should be a planet!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. Pluto's out, deal with it.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

  6. #9621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Yoda View Post
    I look forward too seeing your spite-fueled thoughts on the book.
    I think it could be great. I like Hopeless, I like Walker. There are no characters in it that I particularly give a crap about, and there are a few that I actively hope get offed.

    Seeing other creators gush over it has me really excited as well.
    If you don't got it, get it. If you don't get it... figure it out.

  7. #9622
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Or we eliminate a state. There's a few needless ones. Who needs a North AND South Dakota? Or Carolina for that matter? Is West Virgina all that important?

    Of course we could just get rid of a state no one likes. *looks in Florida's direction*
    yea, i live in Florida and i can say there are alot of dumb people here.

  8. #9623
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    I think it could be great. I like Hopeless, I like Walker. There are no characters in it that I particularly give a crap about, and there are a few that I actively hope get offed.

    Seeing other creators gush over it has me really excited as well.
    I still think they're just doing it cause they like Arcade for nostalgia reasons.

  9. #9624
    Thread Ender RedRonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    I think it could be great. I like Hopeless, I like Walker. There are no characters in it that I particularly give a crap about, and there are a few that I actively hope get offed.
    Poor Darkhawk. And I would have thought you'd have some love for the few Runaways that are there. I know we're very far from when BKV was your favorite writer, but you always struck me a little sentimental.

    Seeing other creators gush over it has me really excited as well.
    It's always hard to tell how genuine that is and how much is them towing the company line though.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

  10. #9625
    Thread Ender RedRonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I still think they're just doing it cause they like Arcade for nostalgia reasons.
    That is the weirdest, crappiest, madeupiest reason possible.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

  11. #9626
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    That is the weirdest, crappiest, madeupiest reason possible.
    Oh please, Aaron probably read it just for Arcade. Do you expect the guy who had Mercury and Anole laughing as QQ bullied another student to care for the teenage characters in this book?

  12. #9627
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    It's always hard to tell how genuine that is and how much is them towing the company line though.
    I just think the other writers are covering for the book. It just seems like damage control.

  13. #9628
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Oh please, Aaron probably read it just for Arcade. Do you expect the guy who had Mercury and Anole laughing as QQ bullied another student to care for the teenage characters in this book?
    i'm under the belief that QQ had them under mind control. also LOL at Mercury involvement in WATXM. She is my favorite among the X-kids and i think her laughing while QQ was being a dick was her biggest thing she did in that book. At lease Anole is running Angel's company.

  14. #9629
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Oh please, Aaron probably read it just for Arcade. Do you expect the guy who had Mercury and Anole laughing as QQ bullied another student to care for the teenage characters in this book?
    Also, we are talking about a writer who made a whole issue that was "This is why Doop is awesome". Sure, it was a fun issue, but you can see it was driven by nostalgia instead of being part of the narrative.

  15. #9630
    Pure Hellcatnip Lady_Alternate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Over Here
    Posts
    15,144

    Default

    Los Angeles / Cali people - your thoughts on Measure B?
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •