Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thanks! And wow what an interesting combo this next one is... I have a good idea of what hair the character will have at least

Quote Originally Posted by XaviersMisprint View Post
    Thanks! And wow what an interesting combo this next one is... I have a good idea of what hair the character will have at least
    I've been waiting for someone to pick that one! Good luck!

*sighhhh* June 24th seems so far away, come on people get your pictures done
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

I know the answers probably no, but if we have a random pairing of our own can we post it here?? Got a great idea for magma &kid krakoa sprog
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

Oh, that's totally fine! There really isn't another good avenue to post random pairings like that anywhere else, so if you want to use this thread to show people what you've been working on (that's related to this thread) I'm totally okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    Oh, that's totally fine! There really isn't another good avenue to post random pairings like that anywhere else, so if you want to use this thread to show people what you've been working on (that's related to this thread) I'm totally okay with it.
    You know what also would be fun? Create alternate X-men teams using the characters other people designed.

A bit late to the party, but I'll take 59.
    Ame-Comi, Aquaman, Batman, Batwoman, Blue Beetle, I, Vampire, JL, JLD, JLI, Nightwing, Red Hood, Superboy, Supergirl, Teen Titans, Scarlet Spider, Ultimate Spider-Man, X-Factor, X-Men:Legacy.

I'll have my entry posted when I get home from vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    You know what also would be fun? Create alternate X-men teams using the characters other people designed.
    That would be fun! If anyone is interested in pairing up some characters to create a team, they are more than welcome to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Chainshada View Post
    A bit late to the party, but I'll take 59.
    You're just in time!
    You've selected Franklin Richards/Angel Salvadore!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I'll have my entry posted when I get home from vacation.
    Can't wait!

The Obsidian Team needs more members.

Damn I suck at faces/hands..I'm in the process of moving can't seem to find where I've packed my colours(I found a Yellow!)..So if anyone would kind enough to offer to colour her for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Ame-Comi, Aquaman, Batman, Batwoman, Blue Beetle, I, Vampire, JL, JLD, JLI, Nightwing, Red Hood, Superboy, Supergirl, Teen Titans, Scarlet Spider, Ultimate Spider-Man, X-Factor, X-Men:Legacy.

Default Lilandra/Magneto

GAMUT

K'ythri Charles Neramani

Little is known how Lilandra came to the child of her love's best friend and mortal enemy - she took the secret with her to the grave. Due to his mother's gift of low-level telepathy and his natural shields against other telepaths, no one still knows if even he has knowledge of his father's identity.

Hatched in secret, he was raised by Gladiator who keeps him under the guise of his own personal guard, knowing someday he will take his place as Majestor of the Shi'ar. Gladiator believes he will need to rule far more cold and ruthless than his mother, Lilandra, and has trained him with little compassion.

Born with amplified abilities from his father's unique power set, he has control over the the energies of the electromagnetic spectrum - light, heat, force and electricity. When angered, Gamut's eyes crackle with unbridled electricity, and the currents within him dance across his entire body. Due to his unique powers being a match against Vulcan's, Gladiator sees him as has trained him as a weapon to take revenge on his mother's enemy should he ever reappear. (Named after the god K'ythri who forced into marriage with Sharra for power, perhaps Lilandra chose Magneto to create an heir who could take on one of the Shi'ar's most notorious rulers if necessary).

He in incredibly suspicious of the entire Summers family, and this results in many heated conflicts. So… there would be a serious battle if he was a real character during this Phoenix Force 5 bullshit.
    Last edited by sethchristianmartel; 06-27-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: to add the crappy backstory
    scmartel.deviantart.com

You outdid yourself, seth! Fantastic work!
    Great start chainsada, I can't wait to see the colors! I'm glad to see that you made your entry a member of the Future Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by sethchristianmartel View Post

Lilandra and Magneto's forbidden lovechild. I'll think of a backstory and edit when I'm sitting bored at work tomorrow...
    That looks absolutely fantastic. The glowy bits around the hands came out really great... and I love all of the detail. You can really see both Lilandra and Magneto in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Oh don't give people such wonderful ideas. :p

If they did that they might not finish their actual entry.

*geh* Too late! :)