Page 37 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    Omg what the hell is that (besides amazing)?
    OMG IT'S A MOUSE! I mean, thanks! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Ooh, love the detailing, especially the mask. Great work!
    Thank you, kindly sir! :)

Also, I was wondering if I could have another number? If so, may I have 64.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

my god, that is an amazing design.

and thanks for the complements!

Quote Originally Posted by AnkaleRa View Post

Oni
    Parents: Longshot, Armor (Hisako Ichiki)

Abilities: Using the power of his ancestors, Oni can create a nearly impenetrable force field around himself that appears as translucent, glowing red armor. Oni has hollow bones like his father and is incredibly agile. He is also quite proficient in the use of dual katanas.

Costume: A combination of a tribute to his father's costume and mother's heritage, Oni's costume includes a mask resembling that of his namesake, the Japanese oni.

Bio: Finding herself stuck in the Mojoverse, Hisako started a relationship with the recently mind-wiped Longshot. She soon gave birth to a son, Akimitsu. Raising him in the warzone that is Mojoworld, Hisako did her best to train him. With the help of Longshot, Akimitsu became a very effective fighter in the constant battles of their lives, but he never displayed any mutant abilities. Finally, a way home was found. Longshot, Hisako, and Akimitsu fought their way to the portal to the 616 universe, but along the way, Hisako was fatally wounded. Consumed with loss and anger, Akimitsu went berserk and manifested Hisako's iconic armor. With the passing of his mother, Akimitsu inherited the armor of his ancestors. Pulled through the portal by Longshot, Akimitsu finally made it to Earth. Here he was taken in by the X-Men, where after many months of mourning, he came to see the X-Men as his new family. Throughout the years, he found his way as a part of the New Mutants, the New Hellions, the Grey, and the X-Men.
    This looks fantastic AnkaleRa! I'm so excited that you decided to partcipate!

Quote Originally Posted by AnkaleRa View Post
    Also, I was wondering if I could have another number? If so, may I have 64.
    You've selected Gambit/Snowbird!

"Prettier than you"- Remy Shiver's Avatar

FINALLY someone got Gambit. ^_^
    My favorite X-Man. Can't see what his offspring will look like.

That's so cool I could die.

I love you. -stevensanders.

Josef: You are my morning sweetheart. - KieronGillen

Number 2: Darwin & Dagger

Name: Katie Johnson
    Alias: Baseborn
    Powers: Reactive Evolution, connection to Dark Force matter.

Following the events of Spider Island, Cloak and Dagger were forever changed. During the battle with Mr Negative their powers were switched, leaving Dagger dependant upon Cloak to sustain her life using his newly acquired light powers. Little was known about how the duo coped with the changes thrust open them until six months later, when the Mutant detective agency X-Factor was called ton investigate a John Doe.

X-factor discovered that the John Doe, who was in a coma, was in fact Tyrone "Cloak" Johnson, following a lengthy investigation, it was revealed that Dagger had drawn too much light from him, which had left him in his current state. Cloak's body was still giving off light and Dagger was able to sustain herself using this. During the time Cloak was in his coma, Dagger befriended newly returned X-Factor member Darwin, who had some experience in being trapped inside a body. Over time this friendship developed into romance, but Daggers feelings for Cloak still remained.

During the "Utron War" it appeared as though the couple were destined to die, as a result of this they found the time to consummate their relationship. When the war ended, and both were alive, Dagger ran away, wracked with guilt due to her feelings for Cloak. What she did not know was that she was pregnant. Distraught at the idea of having another man's child Dagger went against her beliefs, and attempted to have the pregnancy terminated, however, the baby appeared protected, and so, she carried the child to full term.

Katie was born on the same day that Cloak came out of his coma, seeing this as a sign, Dagger decided to raise the child with Cloak. Katie was born covered in Dark Force matter, and so Cloak would feed her light to stave off the Darkness. Katie developed an interest in history, most notably the decimation of mutant kind at the hands of the Scarlet Witch. Cloak and Dagger reminded her that whilst this event did happen, there had been plenty of mutant births since the coming of the mutant messiah.

When Katie entered her teenage years, her mutant abilities manifested, she was out swimming and caught her foot on a branch underwater. Instead of drowning, she developed gills, that allowed her to breath. Dagger was concerned that she would want to become an X-man like her biological father, and so chose to hide her true father’s identity from Katie.

Throughout her life Katie had told her parents that the Darkness spoke to her, after observing her talking to herself, Cloak and Dagger took her to see Dr Valeria Richards. Valeria revealed a truth that stunned everyone involved, Dagger did not have one child; she had given birth to twins!

Valeria was able to deduce that Katie's twin was in fact, the Dark Force given human form, due to its father's evolutionary powers. Throughout its life, it had bonded with Katie, and was clinically insane. The darkness had also developed unnatural feelings towards its sister. More concerning, was that after years of exposure to her brother, Katie welcomed these feelings. Cloak and Dagger were mortified, and sought help from every source, the twins however, did not want help, and so, like their parents had done years ago; they ran away.

On their 18th birthday the twins showed their true level of evil, by killing 192 people, in retaliation for the decimation of the mutant race, all those years ago.

The twins went on to form a new version of the Dark Riders, embracing the teachings of Apocalypse, and Magneto's ideas of mutant supremacy. This would then force their parents to seek help from the new generation of X-men, and eventually. Eventually, the twins actions would lead them into direct conflict with their biological father.

P.S. If you think the origin story is creepy, then look for his "Hand"
    Last edited by madrox1977; 05-31-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

Can I have another number, if so, can I have number 32

Quote Originally Posted by madrox1977 View Post
    Can I have another number, if so, can I have number 32
    That's fantastic! You've really been on your game this year madrox!
    But since we only have 13 spots available I think I'm going to to change the cut-off to 2 for right now, but I'll put you on the waiting list so that you can start drafting pairings again after June 23rd!

Awwww man, *Shrugs* i was on a roll there hehe.

btw check the edit to original posting of Baseborn

Anyone want to draft a pairing? We only have a few left!

Everything is so fantastic, I cannot even single ones out to repost. Y'all are on your A-games!

Default "Stone Adonis"

#19-- Rockslide + Lady Mastermind = ...

Code Name: "Stone Adonis" (more like a term of endearment used by Rockslide )
    Powers: Telepathic Illusion Casting and Able to Shift into a Powerful Stone Form.
    Biography: possibly coming soon?

This time, I decided to attempt coloring it with Photoshop... I think it turned out better than if I had just colored it with markers. I'm thinking about going back and re-coloring my first entry digitally.
    And just for fun, here's my notes/sketches I posted earlier.

Could I also possibly sign up for one final entry? #70 please!
    Last edited by X11; 06-01-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Love it, X11. Especially the beefcake shirtless pic in your sketching. ♥

I'm going to have to try some colouring tutorials, I think. Inspiration!
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by X11 View Post
    #19-- Rockslide + Lady Mastermind = ...

Code Name: "Stone Adonis" (more like a term of endearment used by Rockslide )
    Powers: Telepathic Illusion Casting and Able to Shift into a Powerful Stone Form.
    Biography: possibly coming soon?

This time, I decided to attempt coloring it with Photoshop... I think it turned out better than if I had just colored it with markers. I'm thinking about going back and re-coloring my first entry digitally.
    And just for fun, here's my notes/sketches I posted earlier.

Could I also possibly sign up for one final entry? #70 please!
    Wow, great job X11! I was wondering how you were going to pull off a terrible pairing like this one, but you did it!
    Unfortunately since we have so few spots left I'm only allowing everyone to draft 2 at this time but I'll put you on a waiting list and let you know when it is okay to start drafting again (most likely after June 23rd).