Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    Similar but simpler.
    Aye, sounds tight. I've been participating in that since it started and it's pretty darn fun. Simpler would be the way to go though. They're quite a bit of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Oooooh and we can have The Broterhood and the Hellfire club too!
    Yep! It would be fun to see team images.
    XPOTM:September 2010

Do you mean team images in the same vain as Zhaxra's piece a few pages back or just photoshopped mini-jams?

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    Do you mean team images in the same vain as Zhaxra's piece a few pages back or just photoshopped mini-jams?
    I mean team images! Let's throw the house out of the window! (Which, wordreference.com tells me, is said Let's throw the baby out with the bath water! in english. My, are you a cruel people).

LOL lets throw the house of the window

I love you. -stevensanders.

Josef: You are my morning sweetheart. - KieronGillen

Go on then I'll take 68 (or anything else if it's been taken)

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Go on then I'll take 68 (or anything else if it's been taken)
    You've selected Bedlam/Phoenix!

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    I mean team images! Let's throw the house out of the window! (Which, wordreference.com tells me, is said Let's throw the baby out with the bath water! in english. My, are you a cruel people).
    lol I can't even handle this.

Name: Cliff Aaronson
    Alias: Black Phoenix
    Powers: Erotic flaming mind control (male only)

Cliff's father Jesse's had abilities to be able to affect the human brain's neural chemistry, thus allowing him to project the illusion of pain and confusion into other people. His mother had the power to orgasm while destroying stars.

Cliff has the power to project sexual ecstasy to anybody in the nearby area. When he does this he manifests a flaming raptor that doesn't actually burn, but looks like it consuming his target in fires of passion.

Cliff's powers only work on other men, as it is well known that women are not interested in the Phoenix and do not want to join its church.

Happily though, Cliff is gay, again like many in the Church of the Phoenix. He uses his powers to get endless casual hook ups and doesn't need to bother about going to the gym, so he has got a bit overweight in the midrift area.

The shady details of how his parents got together and how he was born have yet to be revealed, but will be constantly teased, until Daniel Way decides to write an origin story, thus ruining the mystery

EDIT: his yellow sash signifies he is in to watersports
    Last edited by Home made ectoplasm; 06-09-2012 at 11:23 AM.

I can't believe I almost missed this! College is to my life as fat kids is to cake . . . XD No offense to fat kids.

I'll take 41 or 48, whichever is left! Also, I'll be happy to offer my coloring (I don't want to say skills -- capabilities?) whenever my GIMP-enabled computer gets back from the shop. :(

Edit: Let's have 41!
    Last edited by Mooncalf; 06-09-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    Check out my deviant art! http://white-fell.deviantart.com/

HME, that has made my fucking night.

Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

E

Cliff's father Jesse's had abilities to be able to affect the human brain's neural chemistry, thus allowing him to project the illusion of pain and confusion into other people. His mother had the power to orgasm while destroying stars.

Cliff has the power to project sexual ecstasy to anybody in the nearby area. When he does this he manifests a flaming raptor that doesn't actually burn, but looks like it consuming his target in fires of passion.

Cliff's powers only work on other men, as it is well known that women are not interested in the Phoenix and do not want to join its church.

Happily though, Cliff is gay, again like many in the Church of the Phoenix. He uses his powers to get endless casual hook ups and doesn't need to bother about going to the gym, so he has got a bit overweight in the midrift area.

The shady details of how his parents got together and how he was born have yet to be revealed, but will be constantly teased, until Daniel Way decides to write an origin story, thus ruining the mystery

Oh thank you so much for this it's bloody brilliant, laughed my arse off when I first saw it (in a good way)
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

This is Rainstorm, the child of Shaman and Storm. His powers are complicated. Using his father's pouch he can summon storms and winds which he has some control over because of his mother's powers. He also can generate electricity from his skin.
    Check out 2009's drawings at my new thread on the Artist & Writer Showcase.

"I prefer working out of strict continuity, because no normal human being can have a firm grip on the constantly shifting bardo-like territory of a comics universe, where entire histories can be erased by a strong enough super-sneeze."- Grant Morrison

lol. fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooncalf View Post
    I can't believe I almost missed this! College is to my life as fat kids is to cake . . . XD No offense to fat kids.

I'll take 41 or 48, whichever is left! Also, I'll be happy to offer my coloring (I don't want to say skills -- capabilities?) whenever my GIMP-enabled computer gets back from the shop. :(

Edit: Let's have 41!
    I'm so glad you finally logged on! I was like, I can't believe Mooncalf isn't on, you are my most reliable X-Jammer!
    You've selected Wolverine/Layla Miller!

Quote Originally Posted by atoningunifex View Post

This is Rainstorm, the child of Shaman and Storm. His powers are complicated. Using his father's pouch he can summon storms and winds which he has some control over because of his mother's powers. He also can generate electricity from his skin.
    This is beautiful, great job!
    PS. Good luck with CBRunway, I hope you win, I loved your final collection.

Based on the last 5 it seems that we have..
    2 fun pairings
    1 somewhat insensitive pairing
    3 what the fucks..

Enjoy!