Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Love and Beauty Shock! Blu Berri's Avatar

@Sir Leirus - Lies, that is exactly the reason he's on his knees.

...Joking, joking.

I had to adjust the monitor to see the detail you put in the near-black parts; he's quite nice to look at. I especially like the arms and the thighs.

@The almighty SIR Pryde15 - Oh was that what you meant earlier when you said more "cartoonish". She came out quite nicely; I loooove the hair. I'm sad the other image will not be used, especially with all that detail put into it. You will be using that for another X-Jam, right?
    Last edited by Blu Berri; 05-22-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    In the name of Venus, I will punish you for being this year's fashion disaster!

UPDATED - I NEEDS ME A COLOURIST VOLUNTEER!

But here it is, modified, inked and scanned. I'd have liked to do a little more detail on it, but I'm worried if I keep at it I will make a mess.

78. Forge / Hepzibah

Name: Kataniyah
    Codename: Star Fury (herself) / Twinkle (everyone else)

Powers: Mephitisoid / Mutant Hybrid, inherited biological father's superhuman technological intuition and her mother's love of Space Piracy. Pilots a self-developed and built hyper-tech battle suit.

Origin: While helping the X-Men clear out one of Forge's stashes in the wake of rebuilding after AvX, Hepzibah was unwittingly impregnated by a device designed by Forge to ensure his genetic legacy. Of a litter of six kits, Kataniyah was the runt and the littlest by far, but was the only one to inherit Forge's mutant technology powers, which helped her overcome her disadvantages among her siblings. While her brothers and sisters have headed back into cosmic society, Kataniyah has remained on earth, intent on becoming an X-Man; building a hyper-tech battle-suit (incorporating a ridiculously large Plasma Mega-Cannon) and claiming the code name "Star Fury" to honour her mother.

However, due to her small size, undeniable cuteness and an unfortunate off-hand comment from Cannonball, the nickname Twinkle (as in Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star) has stuck fast, much to her eternal annoyance.

Last edited by Lady_Alternate; 05-22-2012 at 10:31 AM.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    pryde15!! That's awesome! I love the "jump through time" explanation! Wicked!
    Those boots are great and I love her expression and hair (the texture is NICE!)

Edit: Could I take on an offspring? ......# 43 ?
    You've selected Avalanche/Ms. Steed!
    And thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wader0069 View Post
    Since I have some help with coloring my page, I'll go ahead and take #20.....
    You've selected Corsair/Domino!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzou View Post
    I'd like to take slot #1.

Hope I'm doing that right...
    You've selected Blob/Aurora!

Quote Originally Posted by lumpster View Post
    I just wanted to shoot a quick thank you to pryde15 for hosting these Jams. Im hoping to have my ink drawing submitted tonight. I was a bit bummed with my Shatterstar/ Danger choice but now that I have a rough sketch and backstory for "Hazard" , Im kinda getting excited. Hell, Im even starting to like the charchter.I returned to comics & drawing about six months ago after a 2 decade break and forgot how fun the comics really are. I may even try to do another one after I submit this one.
    Thank you! I'm glad that you are enjoying your offspring, I know that a lot of these pairings look like they suck when you first get them but I think there is something that can be done with just about every single one.

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    Has the world ended? Pryde finished a jam entry.
    Die in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    And a pretty cool one!

My next was fun to think and draw!

U-Go Girl + Deadpool (12)

Name: Wallace Wilson
    Alias: Come-Hither

This one does not really need much of an explanation: A drunken binge between Deadpool and Eddie in some party, Wallace was given up for adoption, and his father only tracked him much later. His power is a pretty uncommon form of teleportation. He is not limited to teleport himself and his allies to anywhere, he can also teleport other people to his place, as long as he knows where to find them and has a good idea of how they look like. This is, of course, pretty convenient for either an assassin or a horny bisexual on the prowl. And he happens to be both! Wopeee!

I wish I was proficent enough with photoshop to give this some shadows, but plain colours it is.

PS: He is not on his knees because I am some sort of pervert, but because I was drawing on a small paper and run out of space...
    Love it! You can totally tell who his parents are and his pose is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Blu Berri View Post
    @Sir Leirus - Lies, that is exactly the reason he's on his knees.

...Joking, joking.

I had to adjust the monitor to see the detail you put in the near-black parts; he's quite nice to look at. I especially like the arms and the thighs.

@The almighty SIR Pryde15 - Oh was that what you meant earlier when you said more "cartoonish". She came out quite nicely; I loooove the hair. I'm sad the other image will not be used, especially with all that detail put into it. You will be using that for another X-Jam, right?
    Thank you! The main reason I changed the design is so I could put the hair in there, it's usually my favorite thing to draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post

But here it is, modified, inked and scanned. I'd have liked to do a little more detail on it, but I'm worried if I keep at it I will make a mess.

78. Forge / Hepzibah

Powers: Mephitisoid / Mutant Hybrid, inherited biological father's superhuman technological intuition and her mother's love of Space Piracy. Pilots a self-developed and built hyper-tech battle suit.

Origin: While helping the X-Men clear out one of Forge's stashes in the wake of rebuilding after AvX, Hepzibah was unwittingly impregnated by a device designed by Forge to ensure his genetic legacy. Of a litter of six kits, Kataniyah was the runt and the littlest by far, but was the only one to inherit Forge's mutant technology powers, which helped her overcome her disadvantages among her siblings. While her brothers and sisters have headed back into cosmic society, Kataniyah has remained on earth, intent on becoming an X-Man; building a hyper-tech battle-suit (incorporating a ridiculously large Mega-Cannon) and claiming the code name "Star Fury" to honour her mother.

However, due to her small size, undeniable cuteness and an unfortunate off-hand comment from Cannonball, the nickname Twinkle (as in Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star) has stuck fast, much to her eternal annoyance.

It looks great Lady Alternate! Star Fury seems like a fun character and I love the battle suit!

I can color it for you. I can try to take care of it in the next few days before I take the weekend to dive into my own piece in earnest.

78. Forge / Hepzibah

Origin: While helping the X-Men clear out one of Forge's stashes in the wake of rebuilding after AvX, Hepzibah was unwittingly impregnated by a device designed by Forge to ensure his genetic legacy. Of a litter of six kits, Kataniyah was the runt and the littlest by far, but was the only one to inherit Forge's mutant technology powers, which helped her overcome her disadvantages among her siblings. While her brothers and sisters have headed back into cosmic society, Kataniyah has remained on earth, intent on becoming an X-Man; building a hyper-tech battle-suit (incorporating a ridiculously large Plasma Mega-Cannon) and claiming the code name "Star Fury" to honour her mother.

Ok, In plain colours I can give you this. It does lose a bit on translation, so if someone else wants to try it... (Of course, if you like it like that, but want other colours, tell me).

Last edited by Leirus; 05-22-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Omg i want 79. Is 79 available.
    XPOTM:September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    Omg i want 79. Is 79 available.
    You've selected Mr. Sinister/Rogue!

I'm going to go ahead and link Leirus's colors for Lady Alt's piece in the index.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and link Leirus's colors for Lady Alt's piece in the index.
    By the way, I do some tinkering with the images so they have a reasonable size, if they give you problems tell me, I keep the originals.

Lilyinblue is actually having a go at the colours too, but please link Leirus' lovely work for the moment. x
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

By the way, I do some tinkering with the images so they have a reasonable size, if they give you problems tell me, I keep the originals.
    Lilyinblue is actually having a go at the colours too, but please link Leirus' lovely work for the moment. x
    Okay cool!
    That message is directed at both of you because I'm lazy.

Okay cool!
    That message is directed at both of you because I'm lazy.
    Hey lazy ass, can I pick the last one by now? Or would it be too much? The University is on strike today, so I have too much time on my handsssss. If I can, 80 would be great.

Hey lazy ass, can I pick the last one by now? Or would it be too much? The University is on strike today, so I have too much time on my handsssss. If I can, 80 would be great.
    You've selected Caliban/Oya!

You've selected Caliban/Oya!
    You pervert!
    XPOTM:September 2010