Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

I would love to see a crossover between Red Hood and Scarlet Spider I think it would be fun to see Jason and Kaine interacting.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    I've always wanted to see a FF/Batman crossover. Any dialogue between Doom and Batman would be extra awesome
    Yeah, paired up with a team or a World's Finest Superman/Batman duo, I could see Batman taking on Dr. Doom. By himself however, Victor Von Doom is simply out of Bruce's weight class. Mono-e-mono Dr. Doom would be the easy Victor (see what I did there, get it, get it? lol) At least in an initial fight, Victor however has a maniacal ego as big as any of the Gotham psycho's and Batman could potentially find a way to turn that to his advantage.

Lots of fun ideas everyone, keep them coming!
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by nightwing1124 View Post
    Hey, why not Batman/Iron Man. That would be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Why not Batman and the original Nighthawk?

Batman-Spiderman
    Batman-Iran Man
    Batgirl-Storm (my two favorite ladies from each company)
    Nightwing-Cyclops
    Damian-Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by batalia View Post
    Batman-Spiderman
    There have actually already been at least 2X Batman/Spider-Man official crossovers that I am aware of.

VS villians Ra's al Ghul & Wilson Fisk the Kingpin

VS the Joker & Carnage
    Last edited by batGRRRl4ever; 05-20-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    By himself however, Victor Von Doom is simply out of Bruce's weight class. Mono-e-mono Dr. Doom would be the easy Victor (see what I did there, get it, get it? lol)
    Superman is out of Batman's weight class too but Batman still seems to keep finding ways to trounce him. The important thing would be for Batman to put Doom's surveillance technology out of commission so that he could use his primary advantage - stealth. If Batman has that, and has the proper preparation, they are pretty much on equal footing.

But to the original question: currently there are no Marvel characters that I would want to see polluting any DC characters with a crossover event.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    But to the original question: currently there are no Marvel characters that I would want to see polluting any DC characters with a crossover event.
    Not even a Swamp Thing and Howard the Duck crossover?

There have actually already been at least 2X Batman/Spider-Man official crossovers that I am aware of.
    Cool. I didn't know that. Are these actually good comics?

Superman is out of Batman's weight class too but Batman still seems to keep finding ways to trounce him. The important thing would be for Batman to put Doom's surveillance technology out of commission so that he could use his primary advantage - stealth. If Batman has that, and has the proper preparation, they are pretty much on equal footing.
    On the Rumbles board, it's generally agreed that Doom is one of the few people who can out-prep Batman.
    "After a long absence, the original Thor returned to his comic book, only to discover that comics in the 90s were very different to what he remembered. But Thor quickly fit right in by going violently insane."

"You know, if everyone the Punisher killed turns out to be no more dead than anyone else who dies in Marvel Comics, he's going to be in BIG trouble one of these days."

- Both from Marvel Year in Review 1993

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Mew Mew View Post
    On the Rumbles board, it's generally agreed that Doom is one of the few people who can out-prep Batman.
    One of many, many reasons I never go to the Rumbles board, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Mew Mew View Post
    Exactly, Doom is known for putting a lot of prep time against opponents and considers anyone he might go up against onto a chess board in his mind. Bruce may be incredibly smart but Victor is a certified super-genius who preps and thinks ahead just as much as Batman, if not further.
    Pull list:

One of many, many reasons I never go to the Rumbles board, I suppose.
    Now I can understand if debating that sort of thing isn't your bag or whatever but when you bring up the subject yourself I don't see why you can object to what we do when all we do is look at evidence to determine who would win and nothing more. Its not about fanboyism (...usaully) but about results.
    Last edited by MorphyVSFischer; 05-20-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    It's hard to decide what would be a better crossover. Nightwing and Bucky or Red Hood and Bucky.
    ^This.

Nightwing and Gambit, Red Hood and Wolverine, and kinda not Bat family related but Arsenal and Hawkeye. Would also work.

Red Hood and Deadpool, I would love to this.
    What-A-Drag....WE WILL HOLD THE LINE!....LETS GO AKAMARU!

Nightwing, Red Hood, Arsenal, The Question (Vic Sage), Dove (Don Hall)

Best. Characters. Ever.

Stephbat and Peter Parker would be fun. I'd also like to see Bruce and Scott Summers teaming up like generals.
    "Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain" Steven Pinker

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar