Page 377 of 395 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 5912

I wasn't talking about you honey, I was talking about Xavier, and the white boy being the captain

I know I'm the one who brought it up, but mind your self-triggers

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Silva View Post
    I wasn't talking about you honey, I was talking about Xavier, and the white boy being the captain

I know I'm the one who brought it up, but mind your self-triggers
    You didn't trigger anything. I'm just replying to what you said. Again saying you triggered something means you think that you know me or have a grasp on who I am. You don't LOL! You really give yourself way too much credit.
    Last edited by TonyStark1012; 01-22-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

I didn't say I triggered anything
    I asked you to mind them so it would remain that way
    õ_õ

You keep escalating that defensiveness though

I didn't say I triggered anything
    I asked you to mind them so it would remain that way
    õ_õ

You keep escalating that defensiveness though
    Not really, but.....whatever. lol.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Wanda doesn't need to show remorse since she actually took the steps to fix the harm that she did. No, not EVERY mutant that lost their powers got them back, but Wanda tried to do that as well, except Patriot got in the way. The P5 on the other hand can't even seem to decide whether what they did was right or wrong, alternately trying to rationalize their actions or disclaim responsibility via the possession alibi, neither of which Wanda ever did. And far from trying to reverse the damage, they are actually making things worse by starting some ridiculous mutant Occupy movement.

Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    And the execution worked. They achieved their goals in the manner they set out to do it.

Could they have been more sucessful had they done things differently? Perhaps... we'll never know. All he know is that they had a plan, and that plan sucessfully achieved their stated goals.
    It worked, but not well.

Perhaps? Had they started off with Wanda and Hope, Scott and Emma would have been toast right then and there. Scott would never have been able to take Emma's portion, lose control, kill Xavier, and go full Dark Phoenix. They allowed events to spiral out alot more then they needed too.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Wanda doesn't need to show remorse since she actually took the steps to fix the harm that she did. No, not EVERY mutant that lost their powers got them back, but Wanda tried to do that as well, except Patriot got in the way. The P5 on the other hand can't even seem to decide whether what they did was right or wrong, alternately trying to rationalize their actions or disclaim responsibility via the possession alibi, neither of which Wanda ever did. And far from trying to reverse the damage, they are actually making things worse by starting some ridiculous mutant Occupy movement.
    Um, Scott showed very clearly that he was proud of the way things turnt out, though sorry for Xavier's death. Not sure Scott ever mentioned a lack of responsibility because he was possessed. Readers have, but I don't believe it has been brought up instory as an excuse. And so far, nothing appears any worst due to Scott's actions.

The passive agressive feint.
    Masterfully pulled sir p_õ
    So now you can telling me that I'm being passive aggressive. LOL! Ah the internet. It is entertaining.

Ah, a double take will cost you points alas

Young Avengers comes out in roughly eighteen hours allowing me to officially outgrow this whole conflict and conversation

Toodle-loo

Ah, a double take will cost you points alas

Young Avengers comes out in roughly eighteen hours allowing me to officially outgrow this whole conflict and conversation

Toodle-loo
    You need to get over yourself. Fast! LOL. Hopefully you can outgrow that and using toodle loo. Just saying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Wolverine was trying to murder her, that is on the page,
    So are a lot of other stuff you are conveniently leaving out.

Cyke stopped him that is on the page.
    Again, not the only thing on the page.

Do you even read the books you lie about. Hope and Wolverine having a deal just makes Wolverines action Premeditated murder
    You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.

Hew did nothing to implement that pan on the page, I have asked many time and nobody including yourself has shown any evidence of him doing anything to implement that plan
    You've also done nothing TO show he was lying.

Sorry, the onus isn't on everyone else to disprove YOU. You make the argument, you provide the proof. This is how it works.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Their was an interesting Article Today about the new Iron Man 3 movie that explains Tony not just in the upcoming movie but all around why many fans like him.

You will like this one TonyStark1012, Enjoy My Friend.

In response to that realization, Tony decides he needs to be in the armor a lot more often, but the timing couldn’t be worse as an attack on his home and armors leaves him with far fewer resources. “It brings us back to the Tony we met in the first part of Iron Man where he’s removed from that convoy and brought to the cave with nothing but a box of scraps,” Feige said. “It’s fun for all of us to watch Tony try to figure out how to get out of that scenario. Much of the movie is Tony in the middle of the country without his tools and a fairly broken suit to help him. But that’s his superpower: he wasn’t born on Asgard, he wasn’t hit by gamma rays, and he doesn’t have the super soldier serum. His power is his brain. It’s fun to put Tony Stark in a corner with nothing and see how he can get out of it.”

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...or-iron-man-3/
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

############
    Last edited by banbi; 01-24-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Their was an interesting Article Today about the new Iron Man 3 movie that explains Tony not just in the upcoming movie but all around why many fans like him.

You will like this one TonyStark1012, Enjoy My Friend.

In response to that realization, Tony decides he needs to be in the armor a lot more often, but the timing couldn’t be worse as an attack on his home and armors leaves him with far fewer resources. “It brings us back to the Tony we met in the first part of Iron Man where he’s removed from that convoy and brought to the cave with nothing but a box of scraps,” Feige said. “It’s fun for all of us to watch Tony try to figure out how to get out of that scenario. Much of the movie is Tony in the middle of the country without his tools and a fairly broken suit to help him. But that’s his superpower: he wasn’t born on Asgard, he wasn’t hit by gamma rays, and he doesn’t have the super soldier serum. His power is his brain. It’s fun to put Tony Stark in a corner with nothing and see how he can get out of it.”

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...or-iron-man-3/
    Thank you CJStriker! It's greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebon Phantom View Post
    It worked, but not well.

Perhaps? Had they started off with Wanda and Hope, Scott and Emma would have been toast right then and there. Scott would never have been able to take Emma's portion, lose control, kill Xavier, and go full Dark Phoenix. They allowed events to spiral out alot more then they needed too.

Um, Scott showed very clearly that he was proud of the way things turnt out, though sorry for Xavier's death. Not sure Scott ever mentioned a lack of responsibility because he was possessed. Readers have, but I don't believe it has been brought up instory as an excuse. And so far, nothing appears any worst due to Scott's actions.
    And perhaps had they started off with Hope and Wanda, Emma might have killed one or both of them right off the bat. Perhaps. We KNOW what the did would work. Would what you suggest work? Perhaps... perhaps not. We'll never know. All we know for sure is what the Avengers did worked. Anything else falls into "What If" category.

As far as the damage Scott cost, we're told mutant acceptance is at an all time low. So that's a bit of a downside. Obviously we'll see how well this turns out in the long run. I'm still on record saying Scott himself will eventually realize he's doing the wrong thing, thanks to the O5, and they'll return once he admits his mistakes and returns to the real X-Men. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    Keep ignoring facts. Again 2 books and Cyclops himself believed him.
    He states that he had a plan twice nothing shows he actualy had a planorr did anything to make that plan work, There is a good reason for Cyke to relive him, Stark is a very good liar.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied