Page 308 of 395 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5912

Quote Originally Posted by The Master Meglomaniac View Post
    I am talking about someone who the audience can really root against ...
    The Scarlet Witch is someone I can really root against and I still didn't like AvX.

I Namor is really a bad guy, he sunk Black Panters home. kind of foul. lol

http://www.youtube.com/southsidereviewboys

Quote Originally Posted by CelosBeats View Post
    I Namor is really a bad guy, he sunk Black Panters home. kind of foul. lol

http://www.youtube.com/southsidereviewboys
    They have the cure for cancer, they should have had the cure for DROWNING. =D

BANNED

maybe next time t'challa will reconsider letting war criminals lay low in his capitol city.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UserIDGoesHere View Post
    The Scarlet Witch is someone I can really root against and I still didn't like AvX.
    Wanda is far too marketable to be a villain.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    They have the cure for cancer, they should have had the cure for DROWNING. =D
    That's the Atlantian's job. They're the fish people after all
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    maybe next time t'challa will reconsider letting war criminals lay low in his capitol city.
    Yea Namor could use a place to crash where no one would think to look for him these days. Hope found him way too easily.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

The curious one.

That's not what I am talking about. Scarlet Witch is just emotionally unstable, she is not a true villain like Doom. I am talking about someone who the audience can really root against, not someone who has decades of super heroing under their belt, only for Bendis to turn her into basket case.
    Hey I'd root for Doom over most of the heroes in the mu right now and I think a perfect world in the mu would have Doom in charge married to Sue :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea Namor could use a place to crash where no one would think to look for him these days. Hope found him way too easily.
    A frozen fish processing facility?

Quote Originally Posted by UserIDGoesHere View Post
    And what about all the people who liked Scarlet witch before Bendis turned her into a nut case, they really don't have anyone to root against, do they? That's the problem with these hero vs. hero conflicts, the characters have to have their personalities changed and act like dicks for the sake of an artificial conflict.

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

And what about all the people who liked Scarlet witch before Bendis turned her into a nut case, they really don't have anyone to root against, do they? That's the problem with these hero vs. hero conflicts, the characters have to have their personalities changed and act like dicks for the sake of an artificial conflict.
    Aye, I've been saying that for ages. Add to that, Marvel's unwillingness to compromise their characters and turn them into full on villains, and we get a shitty story with shitty protagonists, shitty antagonists and a great deal of plot holes as writers try to explain why the heroes all turned into dicks for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    Aye, I've been saying that for ages. Add to that, Marvel's unwillingness to compromise their characters and turn them into full on villains, and we get a shitty story with shitty protagonists, shitty antagonists and a great deal of plot holes as writers try to explain why the heroes all turned into dicks for a few months.
    Say what you will about Cyke, but he's THE most insteresting character in the Marvel Universe right now. He shined during AvX. Whether you consider him the protagonist or antagonist, his characterization has been amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    In the case of both Stark and Scott I think an arguement can be made both were dickks before Civil war or Avx.

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    Say what you will about Cyke, but he's THE most insteresting character in the Marvel Universe right now. He shined during AvX. Whether you consider him the protagonist or antagonist, his characterization has been amazing.
    Cyclops was the one guy that managed to escape the shit of AvX because :

a) He was actually right about everything
    b) His mischaracterisation can be explained away by possession

He's like Captain America in Civil War. He was supposed to be the "villain", but everyone ended up cheering for him.

Just Sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    What were his exact words? I can't get the podcast on my e-reader.
    Support titles that need supporting. Quit buying, reading and complaining about comics you don't enjoy.

Just Sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    marvel has gotten to the point where you have to buy the titles, read the interviews and come onto sights like this to get the full story.
    Speaking as someone who actually reads the comics, you don't have to do anything but read the story. Interviews and websites are just extras, like they always have been. But then again, I actually read the stuff.
    Support titles that need supporting. Quit buying, reading and complaining about comics you don't enjoy.