Page 91 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1912

It's been a Crisis to remember!
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Thank you for the update. Never heard of them. One Direction is added to the Karaoke Rules.
    Lucky you. I thought 1D (as my nieces say) were breaking into the American scene. If they do try to "light up your life" send Foom after them with his extra funky pants on.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    It's been a Crisis to remember!
    It's been a lot of fun. And I hope it has opened some doors within the stories we plot and also between our members that participate in AOM and New Dawn. Working together, checking out the other side , sharing ideas and involving more people that enjoy this fanmade project.

And as for the Crisis series itself, we have a lot in store for the two part finale. So much, that we worked in a lead-up crossover between the Dark Line and Dawn of Tomorrow to help set things up. That part is done but I still have to write out the last chapter and am working on fitting all of it in to the two solicits. Whit & Guy - it's coming, I promise. It's gonna be wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    In honor of this month's earths shattering crossover conclusion, I think a little Doors may be fitting.

Can you picture what will be
    So limitless and free
    Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
    In a...desperate land

The Endless Crisis in May....This is the End.
    Maybe we should Break on through to the other side?
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    Lucky you. I thought 1D (as my nieces say) were breaking into the American scene. If they do try to "light up your life" send Foom after them with his extra funky pants on.
    I will personally wipe them out myself. All of them.

It's been a lot of fun. And I hope it has opened some doors within the stories we plot and also between our members that participate in AOM and New Dawn. Working together, checking out the other side , sharing ideas and involving more people that enjoy this fanmade project.

And as for the Crisis series itself, we have a lot in store for the two part finale. So much, that we worked in a lead-up crossover between the Dark Line and Dawn of Tomorrow to help set things up. That part is done but I still have to write out the last chapter and am working on fitting all of it in to the two solicits. Whit & Guy - it's coming, I promise. It's gonna be wild.
    So there will still be a connection between AoM and New Dawn after Endless Crisis? Cool. I've got some ideas that I want to work on for a crossover or two between a few titles.

I've got goosebumps. The end of Endless Crisis should be epic.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

I will personally wipe them out myself. All of them.
    It is like Bieber times 4!!! May hate the "music" but I would love to be their manager. $$$

So there will still be a connection between AoM and New Dawn after Endless Crisis? Cool. I've got some ideas that I want to work on for a crossover or two between a few titles.
    That door is left slightly open. So the possibilities exist if parties are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    I've got goosebumps. The end of Endless Crisis should be epic.
    Sent it in. It is lengthy as we jammed a lot in to it. Feel free to edit or let me know of any alterations you think may fit better.
    I couldn't get all the characters and names in but I tried to feature many of them.

Beware my violet temper! LucyFury's Avatar

C2E2 LIVE - Lucy and Supes crank it to the Max

Yes we are here at R2D2... er i mean C2E2 and we are answering the questions. But no one has asked any yet. Wheres that funny looking bloke from comic vine when you need him?
    Psylocke and Dark Angel - Hell's Ninja Chicks of Darkmoor

Vague C2E2 Hints -

At least one Uncanny character plays a role in the Endless Crisis finale. The repercussions of that and other Endless Crisis events will be felt in the Uncanny line for a while to come.

Magneto will be showing up in some capacity in the new May title.

Mutants and humans are not the only two races who will play an important role in the Uncanny line.

Cast changes for Exiles and District X, along with a small one from X-Treme X-Force incoming.

May I submit a request for an AOM extra What if limited series. 4 issues that amaze...I hope.

My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

GH still deals with the Extra side of things but... Damn, I want to read that. Say yes, GH! Please!
    WE NEED YOU!!

I give Hydra Cap the green light. Go for it Ro. Only stipulation is they have to come with some more killer promo covers! What If stories are making a big comeback here in AOM. Could it be time for a new anthology series or imprint?

Quote Originally Posted by LucyFury View Post
    C2E2 LIVE - Lucy and Supes crank it to the Max

Yes we are here at R2D2... er i mean C2E2 and we are answering the questions. But no one has asked any yet. Wheres that funny looking bloke from comic vine when you need him?
    Maybe I shouldn't have started off by busting out my electric ukulele and yelling at people to come buy our stuff.....

Also!

Dissension in the ranks of ALPHA FLIGHT.
    Warriors fight side-by-side with SPIDER-MAN & HIS AMAZING FRIENDS. Oh, and something SENSATIONAL is going to be lighting up the political world of NYC.
    And, in June, it's all about the $$$ when the SKELETON CREW come flyin' at ya at breakneck speeds.