Page 61 of 128 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Groovy, Just felt like I couldn't end things without picking Wright up again. He'll be unharmed, if anything else he'll be better for the experience lol.
    Sweet. I'm looking forward to the Ass-Kickers reunion.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

GH, I'll get you my solicit soon, and GG, I think I'm going to submit something for Namor.

What writers and artists do the Avengers line have?

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

I'm thinking about submitting a plot for Namor. I'm sure Rheg wouldn't mind a little Scottish influence towards the Sub-Mariner. But I need to get my own solicits in order first. With post-Christmas parties, Burns Suppers, and birthday parties, January has been quite busy. I've got some time-off now. So it's time to get stuck in.

No Clan Clash this month. I'll need to start thinking about a second volume.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile Kangaroo View Post
    What writers and artists do the Avengers line have?
    Simone Bianchi, Lee Weeks, Mike Allred, JG Jones & Nick Dragotta currently available on Avengers line. You can also select a writer and artist not currently being used.

Congrats to Sci-Fi brand which won the fan poll and sales race again this month. Sci-Fi editor Marvell2100 has chosen not to add a new Sci-Fi title at this time and doesn't want to cancel the low selling book outright.

Plan currently is to launch a new Strange Tales title to replace Marvel-Two-in-One and let new editor sportsguy831 put the new series together.

Hey, I had a couple of ideas for AoM.

Maybe the Avengers and X-Treme lines could launch Avengers Presents or X-Men Presents books in which a specific character or character is spotlighted for each issue/an arc. This would allow more "wallpapery" characters on teams time to shine, and give characters who have been relegated to supporting character status their own full adventures.

The other idea was cross-line books (with maybe a line of their own) that fit into two lines and are moderated by both line editors and maybe a Crossover line editor, to allow characters from different lines to interact without much of a headache. For example, Space Avengers could cross Avengers and Sci-Fi, and Starjammers could become its own series to cross X-Treme and Sci-Fi.

Just ideas though, what do you think?

That Namor picture is brilliant. :)

As the new editor of Strange Tales I'd just like to say hello. I think I'll choose to continue my Defenders from Epic Sci-Fi Illustrated and I'm open to new ideas. If any new plotters are interested feel free to PM me and pitch your idea.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Batman, Chew, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Saga, Stormwatch, Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy831 View Post
    As the new editor of Strange Tales I'd just like to say hello. I think I'll choose to continue my Defenders from Epic Sci-Fi Illustrated and I'm open to new ideas. If any new plotters are interested feel free to PM me and pitch your idea.
    Congrats and welcome aboard sportsguy831! Looking forward to seeing your take on Strange Tales.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Howdy sports fans!

I mean, uh....sports guy!
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Beware my violet temper! LucyFury's Avatar

Welcome!

Would it be ok to get a co-editor for Uncanny? I know i am already a co editor with goneandromeda but a little help and sharing the role would be fun. Ive asked hostile kangaroo if he would be interested.
    Psylocke and Dark Angel - Hell's Ninja Chicks of Darkmoor

Quote Originally Posted by LucyFury View Post
    Welcome!

Would it be ok to get a co-editor for Uncanny? I know i am already a co editor with goneandromeda but a little help and sharing the role would be fun. Ive asked hostile kangaroo if he would be interested.
    That should be fine Lucy.
    HK, let me know if that works for you and I will add you to the editors list on the front page.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

It was a hard choice because the plots i got were so amazing but a winner had to be chosen, and that Winner and New plotter of Namor is....*drum roll* WHITORO!

Which includes the new creative team of Mike Carey and Jae Lee.

Sweet creative team and awesome plotter.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.