Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Update:
    Solicits in. Thread going up soon.

Also, Green Griffin is now our full-time, full-scale AVENGERS editor so send your Avengery plots and ideas to GG from here on out. He is one man truly assembled!

EDIT: SOLICIT THREAD IS UP & RUNNING!
    Also Editors, I made some guesses to the new creative teams this month. Let me know who is assigned to which title, etc. moving forward. I need to update first page with all that info asap. The creative mandate choices are back on page 39 of this thread IIRC.

I had no idea so many creators switched books and whatnot..to save me from headaches i iaint put creator names on covers..Id have to redo them all. LOL Its easier to wipe them clean.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    I had no idea so many creators switched books and whatnot..to save me from headaches i iaint put creator names on covers..Id have to redo them all. LOL Its easier to wipe them clean.
    Not a big deal. We will get the new teams sorted and straight before next month Ro. I will start updating the first page with them this week. Proceed with the cover action! Show off that classic IM one for sure, and Magic Men....

Note to self: December is not the ideal month to implement mandates and changes to our schedule.

Ro and/or Hubbs,

This is what I have for Pulp creative teams, lemme know of any more changes:
    Orson Randall - Rucka & S.G. Murphy
    Shield - Bru & JR Jr.
    Runaways - Yost & Cloonan
    DNI - L. Moore & Rivera
    TBolts - Graham & Ryp
    Crew - Liss & Guice
    AmEagle - Bru & Aja
    Extra/Cover artists - Ribic, Ross & Chaykin
    Bru is on 2 titles which is allowed. He is pretty solid choice for those two.

And GANG,
    If you get a chance, check out Brandon H's CBR Members Best of 2012 List here: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...Comics-of-2012
    You can vote for your fave comics of the year, though AOM titles are unfortunately ineligible. If you get a chance, support the CBR list and help decide what this forum thinks were the best books of 2012.

I almost have my pitch ready. Should I try to connect the MC2 future with existing AoM futures or just have it as an alternate universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile Kangaroo View Post
    I almost have my pitch ready. Should I try to connect the MC2 future with existing AoM futures or just have it as an alternate universe?
    Whichever way works best for you and your story. We have several alt Universe and alt future timelines going so whichever it easier for you.

Hey Global, did you get the change I made to the line villain for Sci-Fi?
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Hey Global, did you get the change I made to the line villain for Sci-Fi?
    I prob have in my PM box which I will dig back through this week but just to be safe, send me a copy or quick message with the details. Thanks Marv. Holidays got me a bit off track, finally catching up now.

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Ideas are running through my head for future concepts. Maybe even mini series for extra. I'm looking forward to seeing who is left in the free agents character pool, and who is still unsaved, so I can piece some things together.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Ro and/or Hubbs,

This is what I have for Pulp creative teams, lemme know of any more changes:
    Orson Randall - Rucka & S.G. Murphy
    Shield - Bru & JR Jr.
    Runaways - Yost & Cloonan
    DNI - L. Moore & Rivera
    TBolts - Graham & Ryp
    Crew - Liss & Guice
    AmEagle - Bru & Aja
    Extra/Cover artists - Ribic, Ross & Chaykin
    Bru is on 2 titles which is allowed. He is pretty solid choice for those two.

And GANG,
    If you get a chance, check out Brandon H's CBR Members Best of 2012 List here: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...Comics-of-2012
    You can vote for your fave comics of the year, though AOM titles are unfortunately ineligible. If you get a chance, support the CBR list and help decide what this forum thinks were the best books of 2012.
    Sounds right to me.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

I am updating rosters on page one. Action and Uncanny should now be up to date. Double check and make sure it is correct please.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    I am updating rosters on page one. Action and Uncanny should now be up to date. Double check and make sure it is correct please.
    Yup, everything looks perfect.

And the Uncanny line looks cracking as well. I had great fun helping out there. If I could, on behalf of Luce, I'd like to reserve a character dropping out from Action, the supervillain Nitro, and use him in Justice & Firestar. It didn't click before but a Justice/Nitro rivalry would make amazing reading.
    Last edited by highwayguy; 01-08-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

“Thinking sucks” -Beavis andrewtheking's Avatar

I am back , i would like to thank you guys for making edits to my stuff :)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtheking View Post
    I am back , i would like to thank you guys for making edits to my stuff :)
    Sorry, I had a hand in editing some of your Uncanny stuff. My bad, not Lucy's. Hope that was okay.
    WE NEED YOU!!

Beware my violet temper! LucyFury's Avatar

Sorry i forgot to ask about nitro. And highwayguy usually edits all my stuff anyway. Oh and Uncanny looks finfangfoomtastic
    Psylocke and Dark Angel - Hell's Ninja Chicks of Darkmoor