Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1912
  1. #826
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,059

    Default

    Update:
    Solicits in. Thread going up soon.


    Also, Green Griffin is now our full-time, full-scale AVENGERS editor so send your Avengery plots and ideas to GG from here on out. He is one man truly assembled!

    EDIT: SOLICIT THREAD IS UP & RUNNING!
    Also Editors, I made some guesses to the new creative teams this month. Let me know who is assigned to which title, etc. moving forward. I need to update first page with all that info asap. The creative mandate choices are back on page 39 of this thread IIRC.

  2. #827

    Default

    I had no idea so many creators switched books and whatnot..to save me from headaches i iaint put creator names on covers..Id have to redo them all. LOL Its easier to wipe them clean.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

  3. #828
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    I had no idea so many creators switched books and whatnot..to save me from headaches i iaint put creator names on covers..Id have to redo them all. LOL Its easier to wipe them clean.
    Not a big deal. We will get the new teams sorted and straight before next month Ro. I will start updating the first page with them this week. Proceed with the cover action! Show off that classic IM one for sure, and Magic Men....

    Note to self: December is not the ideal month to implement mandates and changes to our schedule.

  4. #829
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,059

    Default

    Ro and/or Hubbs,

    This is what I have for Pulp creative teams, lemme know of any more changes:
    Orson Randall - Rucka & S.G. Murphy
    Shield - Bru & JR Jr.
    Runaways - Yost & Cloonan
    DNI - L. Moore & Rivera
    TBolts - Graham & Ryp
    Crew - Liss & Guice
    AmEagle - Bru & Aja
    Extra/Cover artists - Ribic, Ross & Chaykin
    Bru is on 2 titles which is allowed. He is pretty solid choice for those two.


    And GANG,
    If you get a chance, check out Brandon H's CBR Members Best of 2012 List here: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...Comics-of-2012
    You can vote for your fave comics of the year, though AOM titles are unfortunately ineligible. If you get a chance, support the CBR list and help decide what this forum thinks were the best books of 2012.

  5. #830

    Default

    I almost have my pitch ready. Should I try to connect the MC2 future with existing AoM futures or just have it as an alternate universe?

  6. #831
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile Kangaroo View Post
    I almost have my pitch ready. Should I try to connect the MC2 future with existing AoM futures or just have it as an alternate universe?
    Whichever way works best for you and your story. We have several alt Universe and alt future timelines going so whichever it easier for you.

  7. #832
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,470

    Default

    Hey Global, did you get the change I made to the line villain for Sci-Fi?
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  8. #833
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Hey Global, did you get the change I made to the line villain for Sci-Fi?
    I prob have in my PM box which I will dig back through this week but just to be safe, send me a copy or quick message with the details. Thanks Marv. Holidays got me a bit off track, finally catching up now.

  9. #834
    Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scotland and Proud
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Ideas are running through my head for future concepts. Maybe even mini series for extra. I'm looking forward to seeing who is left in the free agents character pool, and who is still unsaved, so I can piece some things together.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

  10. #835
    Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    24,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Ro and/or Hubbs,

    This is what I have for Pulp creative teams, lemme know of any more changes:
    Orson Randall - Rucka & S.G. Murphy
    Shield - Bru & JR Jr.
    Runaways - Yost & Cloonan
    DNI - L. Moore & Rivera
    TBolts - Graham & Ryp
    Crew - Liss & Guice
    AmEagle - Bru & Aja
    Extra/Cover artists - Ribic, Ross & Chaykin
    Bru is on 2 titles which is allowed. He is pretty solid choice for those two.


    And GANG,
    If you get a chance, check out Brandon H's CBR Members Best of 2012 List here: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...Comics-of-2012
    You can vote for your fave comics of the year, though AOM titles are unfortunately ineligible. If you get a chance, support the CBR list and help decide what this forum thinks were the best books of 2012.
    Sounds right to me.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

    If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

  11. #836
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,059

    Default

    I am updating rosters on page one. Action and Uncanny should now be up to date. Double check and make sure it is correct please.

  12. #837
    Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scotland and Proud
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    I am updating rosters on page one. Action and Uncanny should now be up to date. Double check and make sure it is correct please.
    Yup, everything looks perfect.

    And the Uncanny line looks cracking as well. I had great fun helping out there. If I could, on behalf of Luce, I'd like to reserve a character dropping out from Action, the supervillain Nitro, and use him in Justice & Firestar. It didn't click before but a Justice/Nitro rivalry would make amazing reading.
    Last edited by highwayguy; 01-08-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

  13. #838
    “Thinking sucks” -Beavis andrewtheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Blantyre , Scotland
    Posts
    285

    Default

    I am back , i would like to thank you guys for making edits to my stuff :)

  14. #839
    Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scotland and Proud
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtheking View Post
    I am back , i would like to thank you guys for making edits to my stuff :)
    Sorry, I had a hand in editing some of your Uncanny stuff. My bad, not Lucy's. Hope that was okay.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

  15. #840
    Beware my violet temper! LucyFury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Sorry i forgot to ask about nitro. And highwayguy usually edits all my stuff anyway. Oh and Uncanny looks finfangfoomtastic
    Psylocke and Dark Angel - Hell's Ninja Chicks of Darkmoor

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •