View Poll Results: Should The Black Widow become a crime fighting partner for Spider-Man?

Voters
78. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

13 16.67%
  • No

65 83.33%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

To answer the initial question- no.
    But it could be fun to see how the Felicia/Ock-Parker relationship plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
    To answer the initial question- no.
    But it could be fun to see how the Felicia/Ock-Parker relationship plays out.
    We'll see. But I doubt that Ock will want anything to do with Felicia either because her bad luck powers will tell her otherwise. On a personal note, I don't think that Superior Spider-Man wants anything to do with Peter Parker's social life, despite the argument to the contrary. This also include the super heroines who are interested in Peter Parker.

I feel that Superior Spider-Man will become Marvel's version of Batman.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-06-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Something new: A rematch between Spider-Man vs Black Widow.

Last edited by Darthfury78; 02-06-2013 at 12:58 PM.

My answer is maybe, because Natasha is a spy and still works for S.H.E.I.L.D., she is a superhero spy not a street-level hero. She probably be on the other side of the globe for a team-up, but I do love it when there're together; he complains then she makes a logical point and he have no choice but to agree with her.
    ...Iiii? ...Kotae wa kiitenai!

BANNED

interesting idea, what if Natasha is given the mystery of solving a shit ton of doctor octopus's loose ends, from his whole run as a villain, and slowly very slowy she comes across evidence that the new spiderman is actualy doc Oc

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    interesting idea, what if Natasha is given the mystery of solving a shit ton of doctor octopus's loose ends, from his whole run as a villain, and slowly very slowy she comes across evidence that the new spiderman is actualy doc Oc
    Here is a link that you will find interesting:

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/2561113.html

BANNED

Sure why not. Spidey is supposed to be universally dynamic with anyone in the marvel u thanks to his iconic reverance both in and out of universe. Natasha hangs with Clint and Matt, Peter would get along with her great because he's smart and charismatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Sure why not. Spidey is supposed to be universally dynamic with anyone in the marvel u thanks to his iconic reverance both in and out of universe. Natasha hangs with Clint and Matt, Peter would get along with her great because he's smart and charismatic.
    Here is a link to a long forgotten team-up adventure between Spider-Man x Black Widow against Silver Samurai:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/batt...er-man/658640/