Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    I still would have liked to have seen a confrontation. This is a guy who operated on her and took part of her to create someone else. That is all kinds of slimy for a supposed good guy.
    Well he did explain why he turned to Superman (he stopped believing in superheroes).

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Well he did explain why he turned to Superman (he stopped believing in superheroes).
    So he violated all medical ethics and created himself a killer superhero.

BANNED

So he violated all medical ethics and created himself a killer superhero.
    Hamilton thought it was for the best that superhumans were under human control rather than doing whatever pleased them (like the politicians in Marvels Civil War), especially after he felt threatened by Superman.
    So while he might felt bad about violating medical ethics by doing it, it was still the lesser of two evils to him.

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

<attempts to nudge this back on topic>

Reminder - Wonder Woman forum :)
    Gaelforce
    WW Forum Mom
    WW/Superman/TV & Film Moderator

The curious one.

I bet he would have cloned Wonder Woman too if he had the chance. I would have liked to have seen a follow up with her feelings about the Cadmus attack and then have her drag Galeta to the island. I'm sure Diana would have seen something in her to save.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonciaver View Post
    Agreed! It would've been better if the opponents were Power Girl, Mary Marvel, & Supergirl instead.
    Can't honestly see Wondy beating all three of them. Any one of them yep, she'd probably have a shot, but all three? Nah. She'd give them a good fight but they would win.

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveSirRobin View Post
    Can't honestly see Wondy beating all three of them. Any one of them yep, she'd probably have a shot, but all three? Nah. She'd give them a good fight but they would win.
    Probably would have destroyed much of the stadium in the process.

I was always curious about where she lived. Did she just have quarters on the Watch Tower or did she stay over in Wayne Mansion some nights or did Clark have a spare room... It would have been nice to see her bunking in Clark's old room at the Kent Farm.

They never featured Mary in the JL or JLU.
    She was in the comic book tie in.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    She was in the comic book tie in.
    Missed that.

Another show I would have loved to have seen would have been Diana visiting Billy and coaxing him back into the JLU.

Probably would have destroyed much of the stadium in the process.

I was always curious about where she lived. Did she just have quarters on the Watch Tower or did she stay over in Wayne Mansion some nights or did Clark have a spare room... It would have been nice to see her bunking in Clark's old room at the Kent Farm.
    In "Hereafter," there's a scene in which she's dressing into formal Amazon wear, and her mother was present. I assumed that was her apartment.

The curious one.

Thought about it and the episode I really would have liked to have seen was one where Diana goes to Fawcette City to talk Billy into joining the League again, finds him a bit bitter and maybe living on the streets and after investigating finds his family history and links him together with Mary. Sivana would have to be the villain though.

BANNED

Only place we saw she stayed was a room on the Watchtower during 'The Balance' episode...where we got a more traditional Hermes. (Oddly enough he considered her a part of the Olympian family)

The curious one.

Only place we saw she stayed was a room on the Watchtower during 'The Balance' episode...where we got a more traditional Hermes. (Oddly enough he considered her a part of the Olympian family)
    I think later on as the series progressed she found a home base. I remember one comic where she was living in an apartment when Catwoman stole the lasso from her.

BANNED

I think later on as the series progressed she found a home base. I remember one comic where she was living in an apartment when Catwoman stole the lasso from her.
    Funny how it's always the cat-ladies who run off with that :)
    But yeah I assumed she also had an apartment somewhere on Earth, considering how she was nudging J'onn for staying on the Watchtower for two years straight. Added it fit with the Hawk & Dove episode where she got very upset over a group of crooks spoiling her attempt at also having a normal life outside of the League.

Funny how it's always the cat-ladies who run off with that :)
    Cats love to play with string...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...