Question Fables Digital - Comixology Sale

Fables digital issues are all $0.99 this weekend on Comixology.

http://blog.comixology.com/2012/05/1...on-comixology/

Thought I might pick a few of them up, around 10 or so. What are peoples recommendations on the best issues to get? Should I just go ahead and get the first 10 (two storylines worth) or are there better places to start. I don't know that much about the series but have thought about picking it up a few times in the past, just never have, and now that its a buck an issue seems like a good time to start.

Thanks!

I just dropped like $170. Fables better be as good as everyone says it is. :)

Fables is excellent; Jack of Fables, not quite as much, though (mostly) still fun. Either way, for $170, I really hope you do enjoy it.
    Currently reading far too many comics to list (mostly DC/Vertigo), despite the best hope of my parents that I'd outgrow comics by the time I turned 50.

I wish they had the Cinderella books on sale, too. I haven't gotten the second trade yet and would have picked that up.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by Goldglove View Post
    I just dropped like $170. Fables better be as good as everyone says it is. :)
    Wow... Yeah the reason I was waiting for recommendations was cos I didn't want to drop that kind of dough. Might just go ahead and get those first ten anyway.