Page 39 of 667 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139539 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Ember put her goggles back on. "Sooooo.....any idea when our teacher is getting here?"
    "Not until they think the moment is suitably impressive." Samantha shouts over. "They seem to think they need to impress us."

OOC: I think they're standing somewhat far apart.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "Okay then. So, my guess is that the three of us are the crazy ones. Eisen and Rosemary strike me as the stable sort, you and me definitely aren't, and I don't know Keldian at all."
    "Oh, cram it down your jaws. I'm perfectly sane, Van Clef. Deep blue, you've done more to prove that you're insane than any of us so far." Sloane growled.

"Not until they think the moment is suitably impressive." Samantha shouts over. "They seem to think they need to impress us."

OOC: I think they're standing somewhat far apart.
    "More impressive then the massive school down there?" Ember shouted back at her.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Oh, cram it down your jaws. I'm perfectly sane, Van Clef. Deep blue, you've done more to prove that you're insane than any of us so far." Sloane growled.
    "I'm a trainwreck, but who would love me if I changed?" Samantha asks with an odd smile on her face. "Would you be happier if I acted normal?"
    "More impressive then the massive school down there?" Ember shouted back at her.
    "They wouldn't have a massive school if they weren't trying to impress us, so they won't stop there." Samantha argues.

"I'm a trainwreck, but who would love me if I changed?" Samantha asks with an odd smile on her face. "Would you be happier if I acted normal?"

"They wouldn't have a massive school if they weren't trying to impress us, so they won't stop there." Samantha argues.
    "You're right! Good point. I'm Ember!"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

"Well, I doubt anybody loves you the way you are now. And honestly, it'd be easier to deal with a freakshow like you if you tried to act a little more sanely. Your behaviour's just leading people the wrong way." Sloane stated firmly.

OT: Can anyone tell me what I've missed since last night? I figure there's been at least a dozen pages since then.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

"You're right! Good point. I'm Ember!"
    "Samantha!" Samantha shouts back. "Ember, family name or weird parents? Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'll tell you what rich girl. You teach me how to use a sword and I'll show you how to use your fists."
    To Vakanai.
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    OT: Can anyone tell me what I've missed since last night? I figure there's been at least a dozen pages since then.
    OOC: Everyone is still getting to know each other, basically, since Gulliver hasn't shown up yet.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

"Samantha!" Samantha shouts back. "Ember, family name or weird parents? Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you."
    "Family!" Ember called back. "Nice to meet you too!"
    My RPG Site!

Sloane raised an eyebrow.

"Not a bad start, I'd say. Frankly, I'm surprised you bothered to get working. Unfortunately, I myself couldn't do much. Just passing out free meat. I'm already losing money just by selling my products normally, given that meat is more than a little pricey down in 13. I have to get it down below market price just so my daily stock won't have to go in the freezer, which also bleeds money like a dying pig. Might as well give out what I could so that people can eat. Tell me, what part of your life involves you wrecking your livelihood just so others can be a little bit healthier?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Mack perks up a bit.

"Whoa whoa! You were the guy with the meat place? Aw, man! Did someone say it burnt down? That place was a life saver!"
    Vak, Sloane's continued the argument.

"Family!" Ember called back. "Nice to meet you too!"
    "No idea for mine! Anyway, here by choice or government order!?"
    "Well, I doubt anybody loves you the way you are now. And honestly, it'd be easier to deal with a freakshow like you if you tried to act a little more sanely. Your behaviour's just leading people the wrong way." Sloane stated firmly.
    "Eh, you're no fun. Or the opposite, depending on how I choose to react." Samantha pouts briefly. "So, do you like musical theater?"

OOC: There's a small possibility that Cleric will later say Eden has no musical theater, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post

Cammy clammed up at the mention of her own gifts, suddenly becoming self conscious, "I... I can't really show you right now, maybe later. But uh... I can make things burn. Even rocks and metal."
    "Well that sounds awfully keen!" Skye says. "I can't wait to see it in action."

"Eh, you're no fun. Or the opposite, depending on how I choose to react." Samantha pouts briefly. "So, do you like musical theater?"

OOC: There's a small possibility that Cleric will later say Eden has no musical theater, but I doubt it.
    "Never had the time for it." Sloane said curtly. "Van Clef, you don't even have a reason to be so coy. What damaged you?"