Page 39 of 667 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 10001
  1. #571
    Total n00b WyldCard4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    28,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Ember put her goggles back on. "Sooooo.....any idea when our teacher is getting here?"
    "Not until they think the moment is suitably impressive." Samantha shouts over. "They seem to think they need to impress us."

    OOC: I think they're standing somewhat far apart.

  2. #572
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "Okay then. So, my guess is that the three of us are the crazy ones. Eisen and Rosemary strike me as the stable sort, you and me definitely aren't, and I don't know Keldian at all."
    "Oh, cram it down your jaws. I'm perfectly sane, Van Clef. Deep blue, you've done more to prove that you're insane than any of us so far." Sloane growled.

  3. #573
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "Not until they think the moment is suitably impressive." Samantha shouts over. "They seem to think they need to impress us."

    OOC: I think they're standing somewhat far apart.
    "More impressive then the massive school down there?" Ember shouted back at her.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  4. #574
    Total n00b WyldCard4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    28,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Oh, cram it down your jaws. I'm perfectly sane, Van Clef. Deep blue, you've done more to prove that you're insane than any of us so far." Sloane growled.
    "I'm a trainwreck, but who would love me if I changed?" Samantha asks with an odd smile on her face. "Would you be happier if I acted normal?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "More impressive then the massive school down there?" Ember shouted back at her.
    "They wouldn't have a massive school if they weren't trying to impress us, so they won't stop there." Samantha argues.

  5. #575
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "I'm a trainwreck, but who would love me if I changed?" Samantha asks with an odd smile on her face. "Would you be happier if I acted normal?"


    "They wouldn't have a massive school if they weren't trying to impress us, so they won't stop there." Samantha argues.
    "You're right! Good point. I'm Ember!"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  6. #576
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "I'm a trainwreck, but who would love me if I changed?" Samantha asks with an odd smile on her face. "Would you be happier if I acted normal?"
    "Well, I doubt anybody loves you the way you are now. And honestly, it'd be easier to deal with a freakshow like you if you tried to act a little more sanely. Your behaviour's just leading people the wrong way." Sloane stated firmly.

  7. #577
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,260

    Default

    OT: Can anyone tell me what I've missed since last night? I figure there's been at least a dozen pages since then.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  8. #578
    Total n00b WyldCard4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    28,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "You're right! Good point. I'm Ember!"
    "Samantha!" Samantha shouts back. "Ember, family name or weird parents? Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you."

  9. #579
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "I'll tell you what rich girl. You teach me how to use a sword and I'll show you how to use your fists."
    To Vakanai.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  10. #580
    The Could-Have-Been King Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Land of Lagom.
    Posts
    32,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    OT: Can anyone tell me what I've missed since last night? I figure there's been at least a dozen pages since then.
    OOC: Everyone is still getting to know each other, basically, since Gulliver hasn't shown up yet.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

    "Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

  11. #581
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "Samantha!" Samantha shouts back. "Ember, family name or weird parents? Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you."
    "Family!" Ember called back. "Nice to meet you too!"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  12. #582
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane raised an eyebrow.

    "Not a bad start, I'd say. Frankly, I'm surprised you bothered to get working. Unfortunately, I myself couldn't do much. Just passing out free meat. I'm already losing money just by selling my products normally, given that meat is more than a little pricey down in 13. I have to get it down below market price just so my daily stock won't have to go in the freezer, which also bleeds money like a dying pig. Might as well give out what I could so that people can eat. Tell me, what part of your life involves you wrecking your livelihood just so others can be a little bit healthier?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Mack perks up a bit.

    "Whoa whoa! You were the guy with the meat place? Aw, man! Did someone say it burnt down? That place was a life saver!"
    Vak, Sloane's continued the argument.

  13. #583
    Total n00b WyldCard4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    28,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Family!" Ember called back. "Nice to meet you too!"
    "No idea for mine! Anyway, here by choice or government order!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Well, I doubt anybody loves you the way you are now. And honestly, it'd be easier to deal with a freakshow like you if you tried to act a little more sanely. Your behaviour's just leading people the wrong way." Sloane stated firmly.
    "Eh, you're no fun. Or the opposite, depending on how I choose to react." Samantha pouts briefly. "So, do you like musical theater?"

    OOC: There's a small possibility that Cleric will later say Eden has no musical theater, but I doubt it.

  14. #584
    Witch WickedElphaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    4,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post

    Cammy clammed up at the mention of her own gifts, suddenly becoming self conscious, "I... I can't really show you right now, maybe later. But uh... I can make things burn. Even rocks and metal."
    "Well that sounds awfully keen!" Skye says. "I can't wait to see it in action."

  15. #585
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "Eh, you're no fun. Or the opposite, depending on how I choose to react." Samantha pouts briefly. "So, do you like musical theater?"

    OOC: There's a small possibility that Cleric will later say Eden has no musical theater, but I doubt it.
    "Never had the time for it." Sloane said curtly. "Van Clef, you don't even have a reason to be so coy. What damaged you?"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •