Page 75 of 667 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 10001

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    "I suppose some people would find being effectively trapped exciting, though I personally not a fan of that type of thing," Iriesia responded to the cute girl who bothered to speak with her. Especially after that one incident, she kept to herself. "My name's Iriesia, but some people call me Irie. Not sure why though; one takes just as long to say as the other. What you think about this place so far?"
    "Well, most of the people seem nice, and the view here is breathtaking," Vi said, waving an arm at the environment around them. "Even if it is, well, booby trapped." A slight pause. "It's nice to meet you Iriesia."

Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "No. there's too many of us in high positions, and too few of us objectively, for them to be assholes to us for kicks. I'm sure they won't do anything that's not best practices for letting us train in our powers."
    "Well that's good then, right?" she said. "And we do need to train our powers responsibly."
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "You've never walked straight into it like you have now, though."
    "Oh, you really don't know me yet. This is hardly the worst I've ever done, kid."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post

"Well that's good then, right?" she said. "And we do need to train our powers responsibly."
    "I agree with that. Responsibility is quite important, isn't it? Anyway, what can you do? Cause earthquakes? Throw cars? Fight forever without sleeping?"

"I agree with that. Responsibility is quite important, isn't it? Anyway, what can you do? Cause earthquakes? Throw cars? Fight forever without sleeping?"
    "No, I'm just fast and can make fire," Vi said. "You?"
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

"Oh, you really don't know me yet. This is hardly the worst I've ever done, kid."
    "Well, I'll be there to watch you run face first into steel poles from now on. Keep up the good work."

"No, I'm just fast and can make fire," Vi said. "You?"
    "I prefer to reveal my gifts in action. I find it more impressive that way myself, if you don't mind a bit of drama queening."
    "Well, I'll be there to watch you run face first into steel poles from now on. Keep up the good work."
    "That's quite sweet of you." Samantha doesn't sound as sarcastic as she had tried to be.

"I prefer to reveal my gifts in action. I find it more impressive that way myself, if you don't mind a bit of drama queening."
    "I don't mind," Vi said happily. "So, where are you from?"

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

"Well, most of the people seem nice, and the view here is breathtaking," Vi said, waving an arm at the environment around them. "Even if it is, well, booby trapped."
    As Iriesia took the time to look around, she had to admit to herself that the school's environs were impressive. The better to keep others from noticing that they were effectively held by the whims of those who may not have their wellbeing at heart.

A slight pause. "It's nice to meet you Iriesia."
    "And it's a pleasure to meet you to as well, Vi."

OOC: These are thoughts. Should I find another way of writing thoughts. Like this, perhaps? Or like this? Perhaps even like this? What about smaller print? Or a font change? Or something else entirely?
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

"I don't mind," Vi said happily. "So, where are you from?"
    "Sector 13, on the fringe of civilization, if I'm in a poetic mood. And you?"

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    As Iriesia took the time to look around, she had to admit to herself that the school's environs were impressive. The better to keep others from noticing that they were effectively held by the whims of those who may not have their wellbeing at heart.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you to as well, Vi."

OOC: These are thoughts. Should I find another way of writing thoughts. Like this, perhaps? Or like this? Perhaps even like this? What about smaller print? Or a font change? Or something else entirely?
    "So, what do you hope to do here?" Vi asked, trying to spark up a conversation.

OT: Italics are fine.

"Sector 13, on the fringe of civilization, if I'm in a poetic mood. And you?"
    "Not sure, never could keep the sectors straight," Vi said. "I live in a mansion, and I know the street address, but that's about it. My folks run Baad Industries," she answered.

"That's quite sweet of you." Samantha doesn't sound as sarcastic as she had tried to be.
    "Yes, it really is." Sloane shot back, sounding quite sarcastic in contrast.

[QUOTE=Vakanai;15169273

"Not sure, never could keep the sectors straight," Vi said. "I live in a mansion, and I know the street address, but that's about it. My folks run Baad Industries," she answered.[/QUOTE]
    "Probably Sector One, based on all known evidence.
    "Yes, it really is." Sloane shot back, sounding quite sarcastic in contrast.
    She laughs at him.

We are so going to have sex eventually.

She laughs at him.

We are so going to have sex eventually.
    Sloane shook his head.

I wonder if she's going to get more stable from here on out?

"Probably Sector One, based on all known evidence.
    "That's cool I guess," Vi said. "I mostly just stayed indoors though. Tell me, you know anything about swords?" she asked.

"That's cool I guess," Vi said. "I mostly just stayed indoors though. Tell me, you know anything about swords?" she asked.
    "More than you could believe." Samantha smiles. "What do you have in mind? Sword fighting, sword making, or sword history?"

"More than you could believe." Samantha smiles. "What do you have in mind? Sword fighting, sword making, or sword history?"
    "I really only know about sword fighting, and how my own sword was made," she answered.