Page 44 of 667 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Crimi-what?"

She chuckled at the idea though.

(If our teacher isn't here in 5 minutes, I'm walking down there.)
    "Criminolgy, the science of crime. Like, sociology, but used to study crime. A very amusing science, I agree."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Alright, let's assume you aren't making it up. That would go a long way proving you have some reason to be fucked up."
    "Eh, I'm probably just giving you a nice stream of bullshit to fill the empty void of a life free of challenge or pain. That's what you expect, isn't it?"
    Quote Originally Posted by mailedbypostman1 View Post
    "If someone did, I don't think she or he would want to tell people just yet."
    "I'd think he'd have replaced Requiem by now, if he was strong enough."

"Probably establish a relationship with one or two bars, so they'd know not to ask."
    "That's not the point."

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "I'm like a Terminator, I never give up," Vi said. "Just have to find the telekinetic types or any other power set that could have done it, and then start narrowing down suspects. It'll take a few days, couple weeks tops, but I'll find him," Vi promised.
    Mack's eyebrow rose. "So, yer the type to really carry a grudge, huh?" He grinned again. "This oughta be fun t'watch! But how're ya goin' ta narrow it down if ya find a bunch of folks who coulda done it?"

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WyldCard4 View Post
    "That's not the point."
    "Oh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Mack's eyebrow rose. "So, yer the type to really carry a grudge, huh?" He grinned again. "This oughta be fun t'watch! But how're ya goin' ta narrow it down if ya find a bunch of folks who coulda done it?"
    "Dangle them off a cliff and ask them nicely if they did it?" suggested Keldian.
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mailedbypostman1 View Post
    "Dangle them off a cliff and ask them nicely if they did it?" suggested Keldian.
    Mack nodded sagely "Yeah, 'cause they'd totally be all 'yes, it was me!' if you could drop 'em off a building for admittin' it."

"Criminolgy, the science of crime. Like, sociology, but used to study crime. A very amusing science, I agree."
    "Huh. Interesting."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

: On his right wrist, was his computer. He plugs in the music notes and was listening to the music. Yeah it was him. And he could have done worse. Much worse. Like tearing off their clothes, or reachin gin the lower parts of the female body. He wishes he did not do a damn thing, women.:

:Hell it was a woman that took him here and not in the right way. She was a victim he had saved from her abusive boy friend. Did she thank him? No, she got the cops involved and hence he is here now.:

:Just hopes he gains new powers.... Since he fears damage to his happy spot. But yeah must remember the one rule he had to agree on...:

"You cannot harm any of your class mates, and staff."

:He kept the promise, for he has not actually roughed them up or anything in that degree.:
    Last edited by Chou Blaster; 05-12-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

"Eh, I'm probably just giving you a nice stream of bullshit to fill the empty void of a life free of challenge or pain. That's what you expect, isn't it?"
    "No, I expect there to be some reason for why you act the way you do. You've already proven that you're not willing to tell me the truth, so I also expect you to shoot off some bullshit."

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai;15163708=
    "I'd like that," Vi said.
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    "Awesome, I'm not bad myself. We'll have to spar." Skye says.
    "So would I," Casimir agreed.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"Never said it was. Just bringing in half remembered criminology theory from a TV episode."

"I'll ask the other teachers when they show up."

"Well, whoever it was he shouldn't have done it."
    "No, they shouldn't have," Vi said.

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    And for the record... Axel will NEVER rape. Rape is a ugly thing, more so than murder, in his eyes anyway.

Edit: Hey, wouldn't your heart be jacked up in your own fury?
    OOC: We know that, but Vi doesn't.
    As for her heart, she already took some medicine and is trying to keep her heart rate down and a calm head despite her feelings.

"Baad, you're full of crap. The point I've been trying to hammer in is so simple: You have no right to look down on us. YOU are the one I'm talking about. Every time, you hide behind your fancy little family or what you learned. So what if the Baads have helped out Sector 13? It's just your parents being responsible and doing the right thing. You show off those scars, those insignificant little wounds, and you use them as 'proof' you've done so much for the poor little folks underneath you. For all your talk about doing your best, you still end up sacrificing less than I have, and get even less done. And you make it sound like it's so important. 'Oh, I didn't need to do it'. Guess what, the same applies for me. I could just eat all of that meat, but I've been handing it out because I'm not fucking heartless. What do you do when you're not trying to help out, huh? The answer isn't 'struggling to get through the day'. Money doesn't just net you a safer place to live, it also means that wants are so easy to fulfill. So what if you don't have the right to a better life than anybody else? You still get it. Barring having some complete freaks for parents, your life will be sunshine and roses even with a bad heart. And guess what, your parents sound like some really nice people! So don't complain that you get your hands dirty 'for our sake', you piece of trash. If you choose to make a difference, then do more than the people you're trying to help. Your parents aren't you, and the company isn't you. They were the ones who helped 13 out. Tell me, when is Vivian Baad going to change things?"
    "I don't look down on you. Why, why do you keep thinking I'm looking down on everyone? And I never said I've 'done so much,' merely that I do what I can, and I think everyone has the responsibility to do what they can. And no one is 'underneath' me. But you know what? I'm done with you. You obviously have some sort of martyr complex, a stick up your butt, and some weird obsession with class warfare and hatred of the rich. Well guess what, I'm not going to feed your weird egomania or psychosis or whatever it is. No one person can change the world. But I'm a good person, and I try my best. I don't need to defend myself to you, and I'm done trying. You want someone to endlessly argue with and belittle? You want to call someone smug and arrogant, you go find a real smug son of a bitch. But I'm not this pushy little princess you think I am, so you can go take a flying leap. 'Oh poor me, why won't everyone agree how right I am about the rich little snobs,'" she said, trying to mimic his deeper voice. "Get over yourself. Just because the world ain't paradise doesn't give you the right to condemn everyone who isn't suffering. You might not be all bad, but you're still a self-righteous jerk. So so long. Come back when you've learned to treat people with some manners, cause I'm done trying to get through to you," Vi said, turning around and storming off. "And don't try following me or talking to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Sure, I'm game.
    OT: Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    "Sherlockian deduction," she said.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "So would I," Casimir agreed.
    "Cool, if ya'll want to spar I'd be happy too," Vi said.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    "It's, well, you know. Home. I guess we're a little more close-knit than other Secs. Lots of industrial jobs here, a lot of factory families. Honestly, I...hmm. I don't fit in as well as I'd like." She shrugs, then changes the subject. "What about you? What is there to know about Cammy?"
    Cammy rubbed her arm, "There's not much to say, really. Sector Six is about as average as they come, and so was my family. Well, until I... uh, kinda set a car on fire. That's how they found me. I mean, nobody was hurt or anything! It's just, well... That's I found out I was, well you know, an elemanti. They came to my door the next day and..."

She paused and shook her head, a hand over her eyes, "I'm sorry I'm babbling now. You don't care about that crap."

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    King smirked at this convo and shook his head. "The inflection is a joke, just King, and no highness, majesty or whatever. Nice to meet you Cammy, and you can burn stuff? that IS pretty cool, can't front on that"
    Cammy sighed and chuckled to herself, "Yeah, I didn't know what you mean so I just tried to go with it..."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Huh. Interesting."
    "It is."
    "No, I expect there to be some reason for why you act the way you do. You've already proven that you're not willing to tell me the truth, so I also expect you to shoot off some bullshit."
    "Well, if you put in the effort you'll get what you want, eventually."

"I don't look down on you. Why, why do you keep thinking I'm looking down on everyone? And I never said I've 'done so much,' merely that I do what I can, and I think everyone has the responsibility to do what they can. And no one is 'underneath' me. But you know what? I'm done with you. You obviously have some sort of martyr complex, a stick up your butt, and some weird obsession with class warfare and hatred of the rich. Well guess what, I'm not going to feed your weird egomania or psychosis or whatever it is. No one person can change the world. But I'm a good person, and I try my best. I don't need to defend myself to you, and I'm done trying. You want someone to endlessly argue with and belittle? You want to call someone smug and arrogant, you go find a real smug son of a bitch. But I'm not this pushy little princess you think I am, so you can go take a flying leap. 'Oh poor me, why won't everyone agree how right I am about the rich little snobs,'" she said, trying to mimic his deeper voice. "Get over yourself. Just because the world ain't paradise doesn't give you the right to condemn everyone who isn't suffering. You might not be all bad, but you're still a self-righteous jerk. So so long. Come back when you've learned to treat people with some manners, cause I'm done trying to get through to you," Vi said, turning around and storming off. "And don't try following me or talking to me!"
    Paradise. How fucking funny.

Sloane narrowed his eyes. Baad was going to get hers if she didn't learn why she was wrong.

She tries her best, and that's all she can produce? Trashy, useless idiot. Oh, her parents seem pretty good. But how did they spawn a piece of shit like her? I suppose I'll never know.

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

"Sherlockian deduction," she said.
    "So that's your power too, eh?"
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

"Well, if you put in the effort you'll get what you want, eventually."
    "If only that was true for all things."