Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

As far as the MAX series, I'd love to see Moon Knight MAX (although Huston came close early on in his run), another Werewolf By Night MAX series and maybe the Winter Soldier. I'm iffy on Cap taking a MAX-centric turn because it doesn't seem like Steve would do or say anything that normally justifies a MAX title.

Winter Soldier #9? Dunno who that is with Natasha (is it supposed to be Bucky? if so...I can't tell. )
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    Winter Soldier #9? Dunno who that is with Natasha (is it supposed to be Bucky? if so...I can't tell. )
    My guess is that it's the last Winter Soldier Bucky trained that we haven't seen yet.
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrewulf View Post
    Hell I'm amazed they didn't kill Jarvis off and replace him with a AI system.
    Well, they gave Stark an Arc Reactor and Pep suddenly started going out with him.

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk_Is View Post
    Marvel 3099. Hm. I think I like the ring to that.
    I was surprised to see Axel volunteere his interest in the 2099 line while replying to the question of the Marvel UK stuff. I'd be satisifed if they stared collecting more of it in TPB, esp Doom 2099.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

The Truth Hurts

Can I complain about something trivial that no one but me will care about?

I wish it was the Hulk in the Defenders instead of Red-She-Hulk. Aside from the fact that I just can't stand Red [She-]Hulk, the Defenders has just never felt like the Defenders for me without the Hulk in it...and his current persona would make an interesting contrast with the others on the team.

Looks like I'll be adding some more Marvels to my pull list for the first time in about a year with the ClanDestine books.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Captain Blanco View Post
    Can I complain about something trivial that no one but me will care about?

I wish it was the Hulk in the Defenders instead of Red-She-Hulk. Aside from the fact that I just can't stand Red [She-]Hulk, the Defenders has just never felt like the Defenders for me without the Hulk in it...and his current persona would make an interesting contrast with the others on the team.
    Fraction confirmed the Hulk will be returning to the series, it's only a matter of when.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

As someone who likes the Marvel movies but prefers the comics, I really don't have any issues with the various efforts to have there be similarities between the comics and the movies. Its not as if they're pulling the plots straight from the movies. The similarities are more superficial than that, and I don't mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Well, they gave Stark an Arc Reactor and Pep suddenly started going out with him.
    Im not a big Iron man Fan so i may be wrong....but didnt Pepper fancy him in the very early issues before she went out with Happy Hogan? Im sure i remember reading an issue or two of an Iron man essential where she's trying to get his attention while he's fighting "the Melter" or someone? if im mistaken my bad but yeah im sure that Happened years and years before the Movies .
    Last edited by britishmixedwhiskey; 05-14-2012 at 07:41 AM. Reason: spelling mistake which would have changed context of post x
    Tattoos Music Sports and Comics . Derrick Rose / Jack Wilshere are Sporting Legends . England/Asia/The Caribbean All day !!

Seriously to hear Wacker speak about Marvels current long term loyal readers is that they don't need us and will get by just fine without us. Whereas the random rare person that may wander into a comic shop and may pick up one issue and one issue only of a comic book gets the whole Marvel Universe tailored for them.
    I agree with many of your criticisms of Marvel, but I can't get behind this one. They're supposed to be encouraging new comic readers and getting people in the door and giving them product worth staying for.

And though we may disagree on what approach they should be taking, I don't understand your suggestion that Marvel should just be focused on the fans it currently has. I don't think the industry has hopes of growing if that's the approach it takes.

Again, I think the price point and crossovers and lack of importance of Events is a serious barrier to entry, but if they're genuinely trying to bring in new readers, I don't get how you can fault that.

I don't get the feeling they want my business at all.
    No, they just assume they already have your business . . . which they do, and it isn't going anywhere.