Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I shouldn't want their to be a third wave but the second one gave us earth 2 and world's finest so part of me does want it so maybe we can get more books like that with that being said I don't follow sales charts so I'll put what I want to be canceled and added

Canceled:
    Voodoo
    Firestorm
    Green Arrow
    Red Lanterns
    Suicide Squad
    Frankenstein
    Resurrection Man

Added:
    Raven
    New Gods
    Blood Syndicate
    Planetary
    Martian Manhunter
    ARGUS

Blue Beetle wont get cancelled people. The guy has cross promo and is very popular with kids. His book may be selling low but DC wants to build the fanbase.
    Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by comicstvcomputer View Post
    Added:
    Raven
    New Gods
    Blood Syndicate
    Planetary
    Martian Manhunter
    ARGUS
    Every one of those adds would probably be canceled in the next wave.

Quote Originally Posted by comicstvcomputer View Post
    Planetary
    Maybe now Planetary, but I would love to see Snow once more. He could join Stormwatch or something.

Also, Global Frequency.

Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    Blue Beetle wont get cancelled people. The guy has cross promo and is very popular with kids. His book may be selling low but DC wants to build the fanbase.
    So was Static and look what happened to him. The folks these guys attract don't read comics.

What Dc wants to do and actually does is two different things.

That book will get axed because DC is already eating crow for keeping Capt. Atom and axing Omac, who was selling more than Capt. Atom and Static, who got a new writer and then got outsold by Hawk & Dove's final issue. So whose better selling book gets axed instead of Blue Beetle?

How we ax the entire trainwreck know as Young Justice line? Except for Ravengers that just started

The next wave of ongoings will not be until Jan 2013.

Whoever the staff on those books will have at least 6 months to get the following books RIGHT! Any and all characters in this group are off limits until 2013.

Teen Titans-either there was another team or not-lets get it right
    Blue Beetle-read the first Jaime series and get it right
    Static-read the first series and watch the cartoon-and get HIM right!
    LEGION of Superheroes
    Young Justice-Aqualad, Rocket, Meggan & 4 other teens
    Ravengers

And if you do that-it means some books get a longer life in the meantime or if you do ax other books outside YJL-you can do 2-3 6 issue limited series of whoever you wanted even if it means giving someone another chance at a solo series (Omac).

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    So was Static and look what happened to him. The folks these guys attract don't read comics.
    Is that really the argument that we should follow on this
    Black ppl dont read comics

what about Ultimate Spiderman or Black Panther

What Dc wants to do and actually does is two different things.

That book will get axed because DC is already eating crow for keeping Capt. Atom and axing Omac, who was selling more than Capt. Atom and Static, who got a new writer and then got outsold by Hawk & Dove's final issue. So whose better selling book gets axed instead of Blue Beetle?
    the Big difference is that Static Sucks
    HARD

it had Many many problems even before it was made and the new writer was gonna do(and did) nothing to solve them

Omac was good but didnt sold much cause it didnt had a hook, it didnt attract many readers

Blue Beetle started weak but it got back up really fast and it has the advantage to actually crossover with Green Lantern:NG

How we ax the entire trainwreck know as Young Justice line? Except for Ravengers that just started
    Teen Titans is doing fine

and even if you consider it a train wreck then just consider that the state of the young titles before the relaunch were and even bigger trainwreck than this

The next wave of ongoings will not be until Jan 2013.
    why do you thin that?

Whoever the staff on those books will have at least 6 months to get the following books RIGHT! Any and all characters in this group are off limits until 2013.

Teen Titans-either there was another team or not-lets get it right
    Blue Beetle-read the first Jaime series and get it right
    Static-read the first series and watch the cartoon-and get HIM right!
    LEGION of Superheroes
    Young Justice-Aqualad, Rocket, Meggan & 4 other teens
    Ravengers

And if you do that-it means some books get a longer life in the meantime or if you do ax other books outside YJL-you can do 2-3 6 issue limited series of whoever you wanted even if it means giving someone another chance at a solo series (Omac).
    you completely lost me with this

is not like writers actually need that much time to prep up for something like that
    6 months is completely unreasonable
    Check out the Comicfrontline
    The Self-destruction of New 52 FINAL PART
    Click here
    Check out Batwatchhttp://batwatch.net/

I'm not sure what might be cancelled, but probably whatever happens to be the lowest selling.

As far as what I would like to see get it's own book, well,

Captain Marvel for one, obviously.
    Cyborg would be cool as well. I mean, he's the only JL member without his own book currently.
    Question might be fun.

But that's about all I can really say.

I wanna see Milligan get another Shade, The Changing Man ongoing and Resurrection Man to NOT be canceled.

Anything and everything else is fine by me...

I'll say Grifter, Voodoo, Resurrection Man, Captain Atom and Firestorm get axed. Blue Beetle is protected by editorial mandate, at least for now. I'm very confident there will be a Shazam book and a WildC.A.T.S. books seems likely too. A Cyborg book could be a possibility. The rest, either spin-offs or something from out of left-field.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I don't want Captain Atom canceled either.

Wishful thinking, I know...

And if we get a new Doom Patrol series, I'd like to see Milligan on that too. Basically, I want DC to put him on a book where he can write to his strengths; neither Red Lanterns or Stormwatch fit that bill.

OK this is my personal wishlist that will never happen cause of sales but I would.

have Grifter and Voodoo finish with the two titles crossing over and them forming the wildcats team.
    Green Lantern New Guardians would end with the guardians sinister plot and since most of the corps are being destroyed anyway this would make sense.
    Red lanterns (same reason as New Guardians)
    Suicide Squad - Deadshot shoots waller and harley goes back to joker.
    Captain Atom - he's the lowest selling title.

replacements
    Wildcats
    Green lantern: Emerald Warrior - a Kyle Rayner solo series or series that focus on different lanterns for every arc.
    Cyborg - to give all current JL members their own title
    Shazam - spins out of the JL back-up
    A solo series for an earth-2 hero like Jay Garrick or Alan Scott
    a female solo book (Power Girl, Raven, Wonder Girl, Black Canary)

Titles I think DC ought to cancel: Grifter, Deathstroke, Justice League International, Suicide Squad, Legion Lost.

Firestorm
    Voodoo
    Any book with Leified are going to be axed
    Who's there?

It will never happen, but my take...

Five to cancel: Grifter, Voodoo, Resurrection Man, Captain Atom, and DCU Presents.

Five to add:
    WildC.A.T.S. co-plotted by Jim Lee, written by Fabian Nicieza, art by Bryan Hitch, added to Edge line

Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld written by Gail Simone art by Amy Reeder-added to Young Justice line

DC Comics Presents-ongoing Superman team up book to give Supes a third book and feature other characters, written by Scott Snyder (get him on Supes asap if he wants it) with art by George Perez

Lobo-go cosmic and capitalize on appearances on YJ cartoon, written by Abnett and Lanning, art by Cary Nord, add to Edge line

Spectre (mentioned in JL 6 but not seen yet as far as I know-art by Tom Mandrake after he finishes up on Night Force, see if John Ostrander would like to team with him again on the character)-add to Dark Line

-M
    A lunatic is easily recognized...You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense...and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars.
    -Umberto Eco

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    DC Comics Presents-ongoing Superman team up book to give Supes a third book and feature other characters, written by Scott Snyder (get him on Supes asap if he wants it) with art by George Perez
    How is this DC Comics Presents if it's just a Superman team-up book? That makes literally no sense at all.