Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStarz View Post

A Wildstorm book (Gen13, WildCATS, ect.)
    A Milestone book
    Im ashame to say that i completely forgot about Milestone but I think Icon might be the next logical choice after Static died so horribly
    Check out the Comicfrontline
    The Self-destruction of New 52 FINAL PART
    Click here
    Check out Batwatchhttp://batwatch.net/

Likely to be cancelled:

Captain Atom
    Resurrection Man
    Legion Lost
    Voodoo
    Grifter

Likely Adds:

Justice League spin-off
    Shazam
    WildCATS

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldoAAD View Post
    Omac was good
    Agree to disagree
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew
    Get well Christ Bearer

Cancelled:

Resurrection Man
    Legion Lost
    DCU Presents
    Grifter
    Voodoo
    Blue Beetle
    Captain Atom

Really, just take your pick from the above. I don't think they will cancel that many titles at once, cause I can't imagine they have THAT MANY new ongoings just waiting in the wings, but all those titles are performing badly and no one seems to care about them (relatively speaking). None of them are really critically acclaimed or anything. With Firestorm losing EVS, I've gotta imagine it's on shaky ground too.

For new series:

Adam Strange

Some teen book. Static and Hawk and Dove were already cancelled, Legion Lost and Blue Beetle don't seem long for this world, and I expect Ravagers to perform horribly. That just leaves Teen Titans and LOSH, so if they want the Young Justice line to survive they have to try to get something going there.

Doom Patrol? I don't really know anything about them but the Dark line has been on fire and this certainly fits in with the 80s / 90s Vertigo basis of the Dark line.

I had thought of Brave and the Bold the other day so I agree with that. A classic DC property. Team up books don't really sell too well so they'd need some kind of unique hook for this.

WildCATS. I have no interest but they launched Grifter and Voodoo for a reason so this is to be expected.

Perhaps a book for one of the Trinity of Sin.

Cyborg. I'm not really interested but again, it's to be expected.

I could also see another Superman title (in addition to Action and Superman). Action and Superman both sell well, and with four Batman titles, I could see a third Superman title. Maybe they could have Superman be the "constant" of Brave and the Bold.

Maybe another genre book. They've done war, horror, western...I Vampire is sort of a romance book...I could see another genre title.

I think they will wait longer to launch a Shazam book. It will probably roll out of Trinity War.

For creative team switch-ups:

Both Green Lantern New Guardians and Green Lantern Corps. I would not be surprised to see these two titles cancelled but immediately relaunched with a different concept (i.e. maintaining the number of GL titles at four).

JLI, obviously. I hope they don't go with Didio. Another title that I could see being cancelled but immediately relaunched with a slightly different hook.

Superman, just cause it's been rumored.

I think the Dark line stays all the same.

I could see Stormwatch getting changed, if they have any big plans for that book in the future. I just don't see Milligan as a guy connecting with the typical DC fan right now. The New 52 is more plot-driven than character-driven, and Milligan is the opposite.

I can't recall who the artist is on Suicide Squad, but I could see that title getting an art upgrade since it performs fairly well but had pretty bad art for most of its run so far.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

DC will cancel all the low sellers, anyone who thinks different are kidding themselves. the ones to go next have been mentioned several times on this thread already.

as for replacement titles, i'd be surprised if Lobo and The Question aren't among them, since they've both been already introduced in the NuDC universe. New Gods is also a likely bet since it's a fan favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    Then explain omac it had better sales than a lot of other books and interviews with omac showed he still had ideas for the next arc.

WHY DC WHY
    OMAC was the fifth worst selling book of the new 52, so it makes sense that it got canceled (and I say this as someone who adores that book).

As for Captain Atom, I think the only reason it got spared the first time, and Hawk and Dove got canceled instead, is because DC decided Liefeid would server better on other books, and that Hawk and Dove would drop like a rock without him.

Metal Woman

Not to hijack but what book did The Question show up in?

Torn on the properties being discussed for the relaunch as none of them really inspire me, though I'd be kind of sad to lose Voodoo. It isn't as interesting as when Marz was on it but I've still enjoyed reading it.
    I knew I'd bury you one day, you sanctimonious, self-righteous pain! -- Lex Luthor

Quote Originally Posted by Algus View Post
    Not to hijack but what book did The Question show up in?

Torn on the properties being discussed for the relaunch as none of them really inspire me, though I'd be kind of sad to lose Voodoo. It isn't as interesting as when Marz was on it but I've still enjoyed reading it.
    The Question showed up in the Free Comic Book Day book.
    D-Deadman! You killed Deadman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadenewt View Post
    The Question showed up in the Free Comic Book Day book.
    and also in the latest issue of Batgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by superfriend View Post
    the lowest sellers:

Resurrection Man #7 -- 17,176
    Grifter #7 -- 16,559
    Blue Beetle #7 -- 15,780
    Voodoo #7 -- 15,097
    Captain Atom #7 -- 13,738

Hmm,

Replace with Wildcats, JL Elite (Trevor's Team), Cyborg, Another Dark Book maybe SHAZAM and Another Teen Team Book.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Hmm,

Replace with Wildcats, JL Elite (Trevor's Team), Cyborg, Another Dark Book maybe SHAZAM and Another Teen Team Book.
    A Teen Team book might be a good place for Static and Blue Beetle. How about a Shadow Cabinet book as an Edge book maybe?
    D-Deadman! You killed Deadman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadenewt View Post
    A Teen Team book might be a good place for Static and Blue Beetle. How about a Shadow Cabinet book as an Edge book maybe?
    Wildcats is edge. Cyborg and JL Elite would be pseudo Edge. Blue Beetle might end up on JLI given the annual cover, IMO, though he is not a good fit for that book but whatever unless he gets used. Rosters not the problem with JLI, writing is anyway.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

I'm not sure which will actually get cancelled so I'll list the ones I wouldn't mind seeing go.

Grifter
    Voodoo (which is a shame because I really liked it for the first six months)
    Resurrection Man
    GI Combat

I would like them replaced by

Red Robin
    New Gods
    Dr Fate
    Trinity of Sin (I like what I'm hearing about them)

Lol at people ALREADY saying GI Combat. No matter how bad the thing sells, I do not think it (or Ravagers) will be cancelled after one issue has been released. If for nothing else than to save face.

I suppose at the absolute worst they could pull the ol' Marvel "pretend like an ongoing was actually a miniseries all along."
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    Lol at people ALREADY saying GI Combat. No matter how bad the thing sells, I do not think it (or Ravagers) will be cancelled after one issue has been released. If for nothing else than to save face.

I suppose at the absolute worst they could pull the ol' Marvel "pretend like an ongoing was actually a miniseries all along."
    While in most cases dinosaurs fix any problem imagined this is not true with war comics