Default DCUO - 'Jokers Last Laugh'

On Majorspoilers.com they are reporting that the next DLC for DCUO will be called 'The Joker's Last Laugh'

Here is the text ->
    "Coming this June the infamous villain of the DC Universe will be coming to DC Universe Online bring a long list of updates and challenges.

Sony Online Universe has announced the fourth downloadable content package that will be released this June. The DLC is called The Last Laugh and features the Joker bringing mass chaos throughout the city. Developers heard what the players wanted and that is what this DLC focuses on, player-vs-player combat. Four on four, multiplayer brawls will now take place inside safe houses while opposing sides try and accomplish tasks along the way. A new weapon is also being introduced called The Shield that will allow characters to throw it from a distance or get nice and close for a bash on the head.

The Last Laugh will be available for download in June on PC or Sony’s Playstation, with Legendary player’s receiving it for free and Free and Premium players having to pay an unreleased price."

The link is;http://majorspoilers.com/2012/05/11/...to-dcu-online/

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeskies View Post
    On Majorspoilers.com they are reporting that the next DLC for DCUO will be called 'The Joker's Last Laugh'

Here is the text ->
    "Coming this June the infamous villain of the DC Universe will be coming to DC Universe Online bring a long list of updates and challenges.

Sony Online Universe has announced the fourth downloadable content package that will be released this June. The DLC is called The Last Laugh and features the Joker bringing mass chaos throughout the city. Developers heard what the players wanted and that is what this DLC focuses on, player-vs-player combat. Four on four, multiplayer brawls will now take place inside safe houses while opposing sides try and accomplish tasks along the way. A new weapon is also being introduced called The Shield that will allow characters to throw it from a distance or get nice and close for a bash on the head.

The Last Laugh will be available for download in June on PC or Sony’s Playstation, with Legendary player’s receiving it for free and Free and Premium players having to pay an unreleased price."

The link is;http://majorspoilers.com/2012/05/11/...to-dcu-online/
    As good as this sounds. I never got myself into paying for sub per month. With the new weapon being the shield that you can use and throw around at minions/players (Capt. America anyone?) I have always enjoyed the graphics in DCUO. I play from time to time, but it's not a MMO I could focus on. None of my friends or anyone else I know plays it. And when I do, I mostly run through or fly around Metropolis.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

It is free to play now, subscription people just get everything for free including this content.

This game still exists ?

I'm genuinely surprised. Maybe i will give it an another try as it's free now.