Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    I wonder if they'll make Ted an MMA fighter or something now.
    Not a bad idea, given the sad state of current boxing.

I don't understand why they won't show/do dopplegangers? They have done it before, why not now? I think it would be interesting for 2 versions of the same character to interact.

SO glad to hear that no direct dopplegangers is a direct mandate. That's the way to go. There's a whole multiverse out there to play with doppleganger characters. I love that this confirms that DC is committed that Earth-2 is going to be strictly for the development of the old Golden Age characters and new original characters.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 05-11-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Love what I ma hearing! I can't wait to see Ted Grant/ Wildcat. I am glad Hawkgirl is on the team and Hawkman is on Earth prime. I want to see what they will do with Starman ( Ted or Jack Knight ? )... Dr. Mid-Nite, and Stargirl needs to be here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo-Man View Post
    Love what I ma hearing! I can't wait to see Ted Grant/ Wildcat. I am glad Hawkgirl is on the team and Hawkman is on Earth prime. I want to see what they will do with Starman ( Ted or Jack Knight ? )... Dr. Mid-Nite, and Stargirl needs to be here as well.
    Which Doc Mid-Nite? Charlie McNider, Beth Chapel or Pieter Cross?
    Which Stargirl? Courtney? Why not Jaqueline Knigth?
    And personally , I don't believe the Shade Mini would be canon after some years. It would be considered the last old DCU story. It's to much tied to that continuity.
    Part Kryptonian, Part Asgardian, all Genius.

Is the Shade set in the DCnU? Because they had Mikaal show up in there but there wasn't an explicit references to Jack, I don't think. Maybe Robinson saved Jack for the main Earth?
    Betcha it turns out that the Shade can cross universes at will, and might turn up anywhere.
    Everything I state is JUST MY OPINION. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Is the Shade set in the DCnU? Because they had Mikaal show up in there but there wasn't an explicit references to Jack, I don't think. Maybe Robinson saved Jack for the main Earth?
    Not knowing this Mikaal guy, I've no problem with him being done away with in order to have a Starman on Earth 2. In fact, I wouldn't mind if this is done for have Starman on Prime Earth

Quote Originally Posted by RohanRiderX View Post
    i hope teds first panal is him punching someone in the face
    Yes, but Ted doesn't punch people in the face. He exposes his fist and people's noses, teeth and jawbones rip themselves away from those faces in fear of Ted. This series is THE series, as much as I'm psyched to see some classic Wildcat the new take on Hawkgirl is a thrill.. who exactly the new Amazon will be is a fun mystery. The only bad thing about the book is having to wait for it to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Which Doc Mid-Nite? Charlie McNider, Beth Chapel or Pieter Cross?
    Which Stargirl? Courtney? Why not Jaqueline Knigth?
    And personally , I don't believe the Shade Mini would be canon after some years. It would be considered the last old DCU story. It's to much tied to that continuity.
    Dr Mid-Nite ...Pieter Cross or Beth Chapel ( Liked them both)
    Stargirl- Courtney

^ beth chapel more than Pieter cross.

Infinty inc is gonna be problematic to put in since most of the JSA are still young so them having legacies would be a little weird.

Quote Originally Posted by DCfan101 View Post
    I don't understand why they won't show/do dopplegangers? They have done it before, why not now? I think it would be interesting for 2 versions of the same character to interact.
    Problem is that they don't want us to like an alternate better than the original.

Gotta love conspiracy theories.

The reason is they don't want dopplegangers overshadowing the entire point of this title in the first place: the JSA.

If they were just big meanies who didn't want to dare risk fans liking different incarnations of characters more than the main Earth they'd just do away with the concept of the multiverse altogether rather than completely embracing it and by all signs only going forward with developing it in the future.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 05-11-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadenewt View Post
    If the Trinity popped up 9 years ago then Helena would have been 6 or so when Bruce became Batman
    I think Helena would have been 11 or so, because the war was five years ago.

I'm really hoping Wesley Dodds is a (major) player in this book. Or at least involved in some way. Any word on him?

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldoAAD View Post
    wow, Hawkman just cannot get a break

so i guess this confirms that the Hawkman/Hawkgirl story of Brightest Day is out of continuity
    Well they relaunched him under Daniel, then they hand him off to Liefeld. Clearly DC just didn't want Hawkman to even have a chance.