Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    We need more women. Moondragon can't be the only one wothy to be counted here.

    Peace
    Mantis was a jerk to the Swordsman.
    She admitted as much as he was dying.
    She also tried to split up Wanda and Vision in the same period.
    She just wasn't consistently superior and rude afterwards....

  2. #32
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    black bolt and namor have both staged successful invasions on multiple fronts, which takes an impressive mind for warfare to pull off. quicksilver tried to kill the avengers multiple times and looked like a complete fool in all of them. the only noteworthy thing i can recall him ever doing was bullying his twin sister into raping the planet with her powers.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member Nomads1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
    Posts
    7,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    mantis was quite the instigator in her day.
    Yeah, but then she went all spiritual and vegtable like. Nowadays she is quirky, which I like, but not a jerk.

    Peace

  4. #34
    Senior Member Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,415

    Default

    Moondragon
    Quicksilver
    Hawkeye
    Namor
    USAgent
    Doctor Druid

  5. #35
    Cat smells like fish StoneGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45,552

    Default

    Hulk for two issues? Red Hulk could probably count, but he really hasn't had that much social interaction.

    We counting Ares?

    Harras era Black Knight?

    Hank Pym, depending on which personality disorder is in effect. He's OK right now though.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

    Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

    In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

    Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

  6. #36
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,307

    Default

    buncha poseurs...

    . repeatedly hits on best friend's girlfriend

    . tells a vicious lie to get best friend's girlfriend to break up with him

    . uses best friend as a human shield/saves his own life by pulling the ant-man costume off of his dead best friend's corpse

    . never takes back vicious lie while continuing to pursue dead best friend's ex-girlfriend

    . attempts to have sex with dead best friend's girlfriend on top of dead best friend's grave; same day as funeral

    . eventually knocks up dead best friend's girlfriend

    . rejects the girlfriend and their child

    . hysterically rejects new girlfriend after discovering that she's a single mother

    . hits Cassie Lang in the face with a bus while teasing her about her dead father

    . tells Speedball's parents that their son has come to his senses and registered all to arrange for them to meet Monkey Speedball (all in an ongoing effort to humiliate monkey speedball)

    . brought alcohol to Avengers Academy in an effort to bed a student

    you all should be ashamed of yourselves. he's called the Irredeemable Ant-Man for ****'s-sake.
    Last edited by Monty_Cristo; 05-11-2012 at 11:28 AM.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  7. #37

    Default

    Don't forget O'Grady spying on Ms Marvel in her shower. And didn't he want to take nude photos of her and sell them for cash?
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

  8. #38

    Default

    Speaking of Ms Marvel, it was pretty awful when she lied to Spider-Woman (her best friend!) about Steve Rogers being alive after everyone thought he died. This was so awful that it sticks out as bad writing more than anything else, IMO.
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

  9. #39
    My dead head. Blind pugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Joe Fixit should get the nod.

  10. #40
    Pure Hellcatnip Lady_Alternate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Over Here
    Posts
    15,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    buncha poseurs...

    . repeatedly hits on best friend's girlfriend

    . tells a vicious lie to get best friend's girlfriend to break up with him

    . uses best friend as a human shield/saves his own life by pulling the ant-man costume off of his dead best friend's corpse

    . never takes back vicious lie while continuing to pursue dead best friend's ex-girlfriend

    . attempts to have sex with dead best friend's girlfriend on top of dead best friend's grave; same day as funeral

    . eventually knocks up dead best friend's girlfriend

    . rejects the girlfriend and their child

    . hysterically rejects new girlfriend after discovering that she's a single mother

    . hits Cassie Lang in the face with a bus while teasing her about her dead father

    . tells Speedball's parents that their son has come to his senses and registered all to arrange for them to meet Monkey Speedball (all in an ongoing effort to humiliate monkey speedball)

    . brought alcohol to Avengers Academy in an effort to bed a student

    you all should be ashamed of yourselves. he's called the Irredeemable Ant-Man for ****'s-sake.
    We've already established that O'Grady and Stack transcend the general levels of dickishness and douchebaggery, and therefore merit their own team at present.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    buncha poseurs...

    . repeatedly hits on best friend's girlfriend
    At this point I thought you were going for Hawkeye...

  12. #42
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    Don't forget O'Grady spying on Ms Marvel in her shower. And didn't he want to take nude photos of her and sell them for cash?
    yes. just prior to discovering that she was ms.marvel, his idea was to hire someone to mug her; allowing him to come in, save her, and exhort a hook-up.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  13. #43
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    We've already established that O'Grady and Stack transcend the general levels of dickishness and douchebaggery, and therefore merit their own team at present.
    that i can live with. :D
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  14. #44
    Senior Member mugiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    Don't forget O'Grady spying on Ms Marvel in her shower. And didn't he want to take nude photos of her and sell them for cash?
    And later, telling to Tasmaster that Scott Lang was a pervert who used to spy on Ms Marvel in her shower.
    Me: Please Marvel, give some spotlight to your 21th century creations instead of killing them every month.
    Marvel: Avengers Arena, lol!
    Classy as always, Marvel.

  15. #45
    The Black Hearted Hero of Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Munchen
    Posts
    786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    quicksilver isn't smart enough to stand amongst those men.
    But the main criteria here is jerk-innes

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •