Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default The phantom lady and doll man

Teasing me with that Amanda Conner cover. :( still I like cat staggs art.

Was wondering when they would start announcing the 2nd wave of minis.

Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

Pants Pants Revolution strikes again. She should at least get to keep her goggles. Is this even the same character I'm thinking of?

I'm going to die.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fused View Post
    Pants Pants Revolution strikes again. She should at least get to keep her goggles. Is this even the same character I'm thinking of?

Woah. .......

Quote Originally Posted by Fused View Post

i hate that new costume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    I'm going to die.
    Of happiness !?

So DOLL MAN gets to co-star in a mini before THE ATOM even puts in an appearance??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Shark View Post
    So DOLL MAN gets to co-star in a mini before THE ATOM even puts in an appearance??
    Haha yea ........

And your point is? Because I'm pretty sure ray Palmer has. E'en in Frankenstein since September and the atom was in this months fcbd book and should be in justice league before Trinity war starts.
    Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

Excellent news on Phantom Lady! Randomly when asked what new DC comics I'd like to see a week ago, Phantom Lady was one I mentioned. Ha what are the odds. And a very nice team, though it'd be extra sweet if Amanda Conner was on the interior art as well. Ha and man why can't a team like this be on a Power Girl book right now? Anyways, can't wait.
    DROKK IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    And your point is? Because I'm pretty sure ray Palmer has. E'en in Frankenstein since September and the atom was in this months fcbd book and should be in justice league before Trinity war starts.
    Sure, Ray Palmer's been there, but have you seen him suit up as the Atom even once? I sure haven't. And yes, the Atom appeared in one panel in the FCBD book, but that doesn't mean he'll get any page time in the series. As one of the founders of DC's silver age, you would think the Atom might get a little better treatment.

Wait... *looks back at Ryan Choi's death in Titans*... Nevermind. :p

I'll pick up the mini for sure, just a little miffed is all that The Atom seems to be getting intentionally ignored. I'd love for DC to prove me wrong.

Sure, Ray Palmer's been there, but have you seen him suit up as the Atom even once? I sure haven't. And yes, the Atom appeared in one panel in the FCBD book, but that doesn't mean he'll get any page time in the series. As one of the founders of DC's silver age, you would think the Atom might get a little better treatment.

Wait... *looks back at Ryan Choi's death in Titans*... Nevermind. :p

I'll pick up the mini for sure, just a little miffed is all that The Atom seems to be getting intentionally ignored. I'd love for DC to prove me wrong.
    Ray Palmer is not the Atom in the DCnU.

To be fair, Doll Man was the original shrinking hero. Before Ray Palmer, before Hank Pym, before shrinking Violet, there was Doll Man.

Also, this is def a different Phantom Lady. The original will likely appear in Multiversity. Wonder if this will build off of the end of the Ray?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    Of happiness !?
    Streams of joy are pouring down my face.