Page 26 of 334 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wolvie616 View Post
    Do it! Have some fun, my man!
    Nah, gotta do work today. YJ, Korra, then work.

Thundercats and Young Justice were excellent and LoK is looking that way too!
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

BANNED

No one cares about your nails, only boobs matter.

*grins*

convenience, huh...well long fingers demands long nails...

well, not too long...

i took a look at young justice...i imagine it might be decent enough, but the animation really hasn't changed...

i was pleased to see the characters icon and rocket...
    XPOTM: APRIL 2012

be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth...

i'm lost...i've gone to look for myself...if i should return before i get back -- please ask me to wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    No one cares about your nails, only boobs matter.
    They're not false
    "Rowenna, you have a complex life filled with delusion and foolishness" Majinoaw
    "You exist in the VIP room of my heart" - Bronze Badger

I'm teaching James Asmus about Courier

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rowenna View Post
    They're not false
    Pics or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    Pics or GTFO.
    Yeah ..... no

So anyway, I'm having a bit of a dilemma. It's my birthday next week and a friend whose is a few days later has organised a big night out and invited me along. It's an awfully long way away, in a town I love but which has many bad memories for me, and I barely know anyone who's going to be there. Going will mean I miss out on at least one work shift, cost me an awful lot, and I'm that broke I won't even be able to drink much. Plus my anxiety's been playing me up terribly recently and I'm really worried I may have an attack whilst I'm there, among people who don't know me and with no way of getting home. But on the other hand, I've not been out for ages and am turning into a proper hermit. So the question is, do I bother risking an awful time for what might be a good time, with no guarantees ether way? All constructive advice and snarky comments are welcomed
    "Rowenna, you have a complex life filled with delusion and foolishness" Majinoaw

Yeah ..... no

So anyway, I'm having a bit of a dilemma. It's my birthday next week and a friend whose is a few days later has organised a big night out and invited me along. It's an awfully long way away, in a town I love but which has many bad memories for me, and I barely know anyone who's going to be there. Going will mean I miss out on at least one work shift, cost me an awful lot, and I'm that broke I won't even be able to drink much. Plus my anxiety's been playing me up terribly recently and I'm really worried I may have an attack whilst I'm there, among people who don't know me and with no way of getting home. But on the other hand, I've not been out for ages and am turning into a proper hermit. So the question is, do I bother risking an awful time for what might be a good time, with no guarantees ether way? All constructive advice and snarky comments are welcomed
    Going out and being social local is good. Going out far away essentially on your own may be reaching a little far, a little soon. x
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Going out and being social local is good. Going out far away essentially on your own may be reaching a little far, a little soon. x
    That's what I thought. It's *hours* away :-(

Yeah ..... no

It's all about determination, if you go there with the firm intention to meet new people and enjoy yourself, odds are you will. Don't let your anxieties dominate your whole life.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    Is it bad that i like LOK better when we barely see Korra? I mean my favorite part of the episode was Amon, Tenzin, and Beifong. Hell I even liked the announcer guy from the pro-bending tournament better than I like Korra. :/
    I like Korra's genki-girl attitude. I'm also glad they confronted the romantic entanglement issues right off the bat, so that the storyline can focus on the stuff that interests me. Do want to see Aang as a spirit guide.

He organized a night out and invited you along, meaning that your birthday being on the same night is a coincidence. So give it a pass. Putting yourself in a potentially vulnerable spot for the mere possibility of a good time doesn't sound fun. You don't have to go out to socialize, anyway. Just invite someone over to watch dvds and eat a meal. Reasonably priced, comfortable level of social engagement, no need to miss out on work.
    Last edited by Ian Pressman; 05-12-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

it all depends on what you can handle ro...the wife has serious bouts of anxity and really doesn't want to be anywhere or around anyone where she doesn't have some degree of control...conversely, you yourself have said that given your financial situation you can't afford to miss work...

*holds out hands palms up*

party, miss work...party, miss work...
    XPOTM: APRIL 2012

be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth...

i'm lost...i've gone to look for myself...if i should return before i get back -- please ask me to wait...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    It's all about determination, if you go there with the firm intention to meet new people and enjoy yourself, odds are you will. Don't let your anxieties dominate your whole life.
    I'm not sure I want to spend a night feeling determined to have a good time. That seems like a recipe for exhaustion and disappointment to me

Anyone know if Francesco Francavilla has ever drawn Thanos?
    For-Real-True is only true now.

Story-True is true forever.

-Lizzie Hexam "The Unwritten"