Default Secret - Hickman's Other Image Book

Did anyone else actually check this one out? I thought it was a really good first issue and I thought there was some really cool set up going on. I kind of got a John Grisham's The Firm feel out of it in the first issue, but as a comic. I think I liked it better than MP which everyone seems to be talking up. It also seemed to work in Hickman's strength for espionage which he really put on display in Secret Warriors (I know its a Marvel book but it was still very good). Was just curious if anyone else had any thoughts?

I also liked it quite a bit more than MP. Not sure why that one's getting all the press. MP is probably a more original story but this was more fun to read and looked better as well.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (WIP):
    http://invincibleuniversewiki.wikispaces.com/home

I like MP better so far, but I think that is only because the story in Secret hasn't had a chance to get rolling yet. I'm really looking forward to the next issue when Hickman starts really setting up the tone of the project.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

i liked it a lot too, very interesting stuff and great art.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

I'm getting this one in monthlies, MP in trade cos I missed the #1 there. I love the feel of the book, the art and the dialogue work together well.
    Currently enjoying: Batman, Detective Comics, American Vampire, Saga, The Wake, Letter 44, The Manhattan Projects, Atomic Robo, East of West, Ghosted, FBP...

BANNED

I read the first issue and decided I'd rather trade wait.

This book moves very slowly, but I enjoyed reading it. Hmmm
    Currently enjoying: Batman, Detective Comics, American Vampire, Saga, The Wake, Letter 44, The Manhattan Projects, Atomic Robo, East of West, Ghosted, FBP...

I'm loving this book after a re-read with issue #2 as well.

I'd place it miles ahead of Manhatten Project myself as I'm actually thinking of dropping that one.
    ULTIMATE COMICS ~ DC DARK ~ BUFFY/ANGEL ~ GREEN ARROW ~BATMAN/BATWOMAN ~ THE MASSIVE ~ PLUS LOTS OF IMAGE

Enjoying the first two issues, I am not a Hickman fan, however have read all of his work. Did like Nightly News, Manhattan Projects hasn't done any thing for me yet, hoping both titles end up doing well.
    Good reading
    Jd