Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Pete can just grab Logan's arms and go for the "quit hitting yourself" attack. If he doesn't give up out of sheer embarrassment, he should be knocked out fairly quickly.
    he didnt do anything like that against Bonesaw. Parker focussed more on offense than defense.

At the end of the day, Wolverine has zero chance of actually hitting Spidey. He might lack experience, but that isn't going to prevent him from dodging attacks.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    At the end of the day, Wolverine has zero chance of actually hitting Spidey. He might lack experience, but that isn't going to prevent him from dodging attacks.
    why zero chance ? people forgetting parker is just a noob here still. Bone saw landed some good hits on the Human SPider.

Veteran Member

Movie CIS/PIS for dramatic purposes. It established a few scenes ago that anything people do to Spider-man when he's amped is in near-paused motion to him. So Bonesaw was no threat, and thus his senses werent amped, or it was just PIS to make a funnier scene.

Since Wolverine has no chance of killing him, either, if you go with the former, Parker is still much faster when paying attention, and strong enough to KO him.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    why zero chance ? people forgetting parker is just a noob here still. Bone saw landed some good hits on the Human SPider.
    Being a noob would affect his overall skill in fighting. Being a noob would not somehow magically remove his speed. You really don't need any fighting experience to know that it's a good idea to avoid getting punched in the face.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-11-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Being a noob would affect his overall skill in fighting. Being a noob would not somehow magically remove his speed. You really don't need any fighting experience to know that it's a good idea to avoid getting punched in the face.
    and again his experience is not really up there yet or else he would not have gotten any smackers from Bone. my point is if Bonesaw can land hits on the Human spider than so can Logan.

and again his experience is not really up there yet or else he would not have gotten any smackers from Bone. my point is if Bonesaw can land hits on the Human spider than so can Logan.
    ..you just claimed in another thread that you had read the rules. If you had, you would know that Spider-man getting tagged by any normal human would be PIS. See, because there is a part in the film where a normal human tries to hit Peter..and misses every single time.

So we have two possible explanations. Either Bonesaw has superhuman speed, or it was PIS. Either option doesn't help Wolverine, since if it wasn't PIS then he flat out lacks the speed necessary to land any hits.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-11-2012 at 10:02 AM.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

This is still going on? What part of "peter too faster and strong" is so hard to get?
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

..you just claimed in another thread that you had read the rules. If you had, you would know that Spider-man getting tagged by any normal human would be PIS. See, because there is a part in the film where a normal human tries to hit Peter..and misses every single time.
    Here he is not as experienced yet with combat. His strength in the movies is around caps strength thats it. after afew days learning to swing around thats when he gets it all together figuring out and learning what all he can do.

Read op before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    This is still going on? What part of "peter too faster and strong" is so hard to get?
    I understand peter is faster and stronger, but someone else we know is more durable and has healing and is already more experience in combat.

Here he is not as experienced yet with combat. His strength in the movies is around caps strength thats it. after afew days learning to swing around thats when he gets it all together figuring out and learning what all he can do.

Read op before posting.
    I..what? Did you even see the movie? He was a lot stronger then Cap, even in the first film. You also don't seem to be getting that experience doesn't mean much if you are stronger and faster then your opponent.

EDIT: Even worse, you said his strength in the *movies* is around Caps. Movies being plural, that would mean you were including Spider-Man 2 and 3 in there. Which..just the train feat alone puts him at way above Cap, even if he had webbing to help. Holding up the train car(or whatever it was) in the first movie with one hand also puts him beyond Cap.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-11-2012 at 10:07 AM.

I..what? Did you even see the movie? He was a lot stronger then Cap, even in the first film. You also don't seem to be getting that experience doesn't mean much if you are stronger and faster then your opponent.
    When your opponent can take hits from a stronger person and has experience in self defense then there shouldnt be a problem. only feats that is allowed here is before parker had his original every day spiderman costume.

I understand peter is faster and stronger, but someone else we know is more durable and has healing and is already more experience in combat.
    More durable and healing wont help him avoid getting knocked out. And that "more experiance" line is a moot point since its won't help him at all against Peter.

When your opponent can take hits from a stronger person and has experience in self defense then there shouldnt be a problem. only feats that is allowed here is before parker had his original every day spiderman costume.
    Are you for some reason under the impression that his costume somehow makes him more powerful? Since, well, it doesn't. Not to mention I'm pretty sure his whole incident with dodging Flash Thompson was prior to putting on his costume anyways.

I don't think you've read the rules again.