Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 173
  1. #1
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default Movie Spiderman vs Movie Wolverine Cage match

    Parker just got through wipping Bone saw's butt and wants a little more cash then what he received. So he goes and finds another arena. He Manages to find the one where Logan was fighting at the beginning in X1. Parker signs up to fight Logan next in the cage. They both cant reveal who or what they are to the crowd. So just like the cage fight in X1 no claws, and in SPiderman 1, no webbing.

    this fight lasts for 20 mins instead of 3. After 20 mins if there is no winner they get no cash. so no, parker cant stay up there the entire time like he tried before.

    The Human Spider vs The Wolverine
    Last edited by Deadman25; 05-10-2012 at 08:36 PM.

  2. #2
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,343

    Default

    Logan ends up like his comic version when Pete got serious.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  3. #3
    Member themango55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Is this before or after he got ripped off by the fight promoter? That determines whether Wolverine is unconcious after 2 minutes or Spidey plays around with him for all 20.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themango55 View Post
    Is this before or after he got ripped off by the fight promoter? That determines whether Wolverine is unconcious after 2 seconds or Spidey plays around with him for all 20.
    This is more accurate.
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
    - That is all.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Logan ends up like his comic version when Pete got serious.
    more detail ? you mean Logan turning angry and forgetting the rules and goes all wacko ?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    This is more accurate.
    2 secs ? bone saw man handled Parker for more than 2 secs. Plus parker is still a noob here with combat. He might have his super strength still after owning flash back in high school but logan is already an experieneced fighter.

  7. #7
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    more detail ? you mean Logan turning angry and forgetting the rules and goes all wacko ?
    No I mean him getting webbed up in a alley with fist pointed at his head and in a goofy pose. Only less silly webbing and more beaten up silly.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themango55 View Post
    Is this before or after he got ripped off by the fight promoter? That determines whether Wolverine is unconcious after 2 minutes or Spidey plays around with him for all 20.
    its 1 hour after. still has his lame costume

  9. #9
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    No I mean him getting webbed up in a alley with fist pointed at his head and in a goofy pose. Only less silly webbing and more beaten up silly.
    no webbing and no claws, they cant reveal who what they are to the public.

  10. #10
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    2 secs ? bone saw man handled Parker for more than 2 secs. Plus parker is still a noob here with combat. He might have his super strength still after owning flash back in high school but logan is already an experieneced fighter.
    Doesn't matter if the person you are fighting is stronger, faster, more agile and has combat pre cog.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  11. #11
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    no webbing and no claws, they cant reveal who what they are to the public.
    Hence why I said less webbing and more Logan getting turned into a human pinball.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  12. #12
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Doesn't matter if the person you are fighting is stronger, faster, more agile and has combat pre cog.
    yeah but Logan still has his adamantium skeleton and Healing. Plus hes already experienced in combat. I think he would give parker more of a sweat than bone saw.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Hence why I said less webbing and more Logan getting turned into a human pinball.
    ah ok, when you said less thought you meant lesser. but still some

  14. #14
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    yeah but Logan still has his adamantium skeleton and Healing. Plus hes already experienced in combat. I think he would give parker more of a sweat than bone saw.
    But it can't save him from getting Jo's which has happened. Logan got put out but a gun shot to the head and Peter hits a lot harder than than a handgun.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  15. #15
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    But it can't save him from getting Jo's which has happened. Logan got put out but a gun shot to the head and Peter hits a lot harder than than a handgun.
    He managed to heal and got back up. the only bullet that really owned Logan was the adamantium bullet from stryker in X-men origins wolverine. but that doesnt apply here. X-men origins is not part of the trilogy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •