Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 146
  1. #121
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Are you suggesting Pixie and Beast are soulmates ? Gross.
    My point was that the riotting crowd (though in this case it's policemen) usually target the fugly monster. Beast was saving nobody, he endangered them by bringing them to this "peaceful" march.
    He was a chaperone, those students went there on their own volition to protest anti-mutant sentiment brewing by a vocal anti-mutant lobbyist organization run by a Trask Cyborg. Your point is invalid because you don't have the correct information and facts.

  2. #122
    jealous of me sweetdumbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,449

    Default

    You're not proving that you read the issue, otherwise you would know that Hank was the instigator of the march.

  3. #123
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco - the free range twink farm
    Posts
    46,140

    Default

    lol, sweetdumbass. I can't disagree one whit with your assessment of a Beast discussion.

  4. #124
    C'est kinky Seresecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    20,834

    Default

    Sylarmax, you cannot make us angry. We simply pity you

  5. #125

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	93171
    lol Hawkeye = useless.

  6. #126
    ❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    <☼V☼>
    Posts
    6,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-men_always_win View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	93171
    lol Hawkeye = useless.
    Dude, he spent six months as a ninja with no bow. NERDS ARE GOING TO RAGE.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    Dude, he spent six months as a ninja with no bow. NERDS ARE GOING TO RAGE.

  8. #128
    jealous of me sweetdumbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,449

    Default

    Although Hawkeye is at least as much trash as Glob Herman, there's a reason he wasn't brought up in the conversation till now. This is X-Men boards, no ass-hole Avengers discussion you guys.

  9. #129
    ❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    <☼V☼>
    Posts
    6,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Although Hawkeye is at least as much trash as Glob Herman, there's a reason he wasn't brought up in the conversation till now. This is X-Men boards, no ass-hole Avengers discussion you guys.
    This post is only 50 percent correct.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

  10. #130
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,316

    Default

    I like the fact that there is a Quicksilver action doll. Can you imagine the look of disappointment on a kid's face when opening a Christmas gift to only to find this?

  11. #131
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Hindu Kush
    Posts
    59,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I like the fact that there is a Quicksilver action doll. Can you imagine the look of disappointment on a kid's face when opening a Christmas gift to only to find this?
    It should come entwined with a Scarlet Witch action figure.

  12. #132

    Default

    It does.
    10 char
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

  13. #133
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,316

    Default

    A Wanda Pietro 'incest action' two-pack. Coming soon to a Toys r Us near you.

  14. #134
    Senior Member Hatut Zeraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Retcons don't count if they were retconned in a book that had less than 10% of the readership of the original story
    But they do if they are about 3000% of the quality of the original story. Dan Slott's She-Hulk comic was stellar. Austen's x-junk? Really?

  15. #135
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatut Zeraze View Post
    But they do if they are about 3000% of the quality of the original story. Dan Slott's She-Hulk comic was stellar. Austen's x-junk? Really?
    In order for these percentiles to have any numerical weight we need an actual number. Otherwise I can can that 3000% of Dan Slott's She-Hulk was crib noted from Austen's X-Men run. Which means nothing if that number is ZERO. You follow, Hatut?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •