Angry Why are 1 month old Batman digital comics not dropping in price?

I normally buy Batman (2011-) digitally on comixology one month after they've been out, once they drop in price by about a dollar or two sometimes.

I've been waiting for issue #9 to come out so i could buy issue #8 at a lower price than the normal $3.99

but issue #9 just came out, and issue #8 is still listed as $3.99.

anyone else noticing this? are they no longer cutting prices for month old comics digitally? did they forget to drop the price? are they not dropping it because it's part of the Court of Owls series?

What'sa goin' on!?

I'd imagine its staying at 3.99 because they can still get people to purchase it at that price point due to it being a part of the Night of Owls crossover.

Batman #8 was released on April 18th. It is currently May #10. They literally wait a month (not just until the next book is released).
    Pull List: None. Moving to trade-waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by hanotsri View Post
    Batman #8 was released on April 18th. It is currently May #10. They literally wait a month (not just until the next book is released).
    good point! didn't even put that together. i'll stick it out till next week i guess

...or unless they sell it as a combo pack, in which case i'd just get that so i can get the physical and digital copy of it as well. i've been buying them all digital so far, but i wouldn't mind have the whole Owl thing on digital and physical if i could. haven't been reading the other Bat family comics, so maybe i'll just buy physical copies of all the bat family comics for this owl thing. might make for a nice collection

BANNED

Yeah it drops a little later. I know because I wouldn't even bother with Batman without the digital price drop.

I got it yesterday for $2.99. Glitch?

Not a glitch I don't think. Issue 8 is 2.99 right now on Comixology, which is a dollar less that what it originally was and it isn't a month after it came out. Seems it is based on when the next issue comes out for DC, but it may be a little delayed before the price drops.
    Ever-changing Pulls
    DC - Batman, Aquaman, JL, JLD, JLA, Flash, Constantine, Supes Unchaned, Swampy, Wake
    Image - Saga
    Dark Horse - Star Wars

Just checked, it hasn't dropped price on the iOS DC Comics app, but on comixology's website it has. Very odd

I just checked Comixology's app and it is also at a reduced price. Seems like it is only the DC app. Idk why it would be any different.
    Ever-changing Pulls
    DC - Batman, Aquaman, JL, JLD, JLA, Flash, Constantine, Supes Unchaned, Swampy, Wake
    Image - Saga
    Dark Horse - Star Wars