Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 153
  1. #121
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Hindu Kush
    Posts
    59,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    'George Jefferson?' unbelievable...

    But anyway, I haven't read One More Day/Brand New Day, so perhaps this is why I still like Spidey. Best not to assess a given character based solely on one or two writers' interpretations or decisions.
    Can you please take your conversation with him, and him, out of this thread?

  2. #122
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Can you please take your conversation with him, and him, out of this thread?
    sure. fine. Also, what are you going on about?

  3. #123
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    'George Jefferson?' unbelievable...

    But anyway, I haven't read One More Day/Brand New Day, so perhaps this is why I still like Spidey. Best not to assess a given character based solely on one or two writers' interpretations or decisions.
    The only other Spider man books I read were the first issue of Maximum Carnage and Kraven's Last Hunt, and he was barely in either. In fact when he was shown in both books he was completely clueless, and almost to the point of being a retarded tool. When you are the star of your own book, yet completely oblivious to your surrounding domestic and city issues and problems it reflects poorly on the character.

  4. #124
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    The only other Spider man books I read were the first issue of Maximum Carnage and Kraven's Last Hunt, and he was barely in either. In fact when he was shown in both books he was completely clueless, and almost to the point of being a retarded tool. When you are the star of your own book, yet completely oblivious to your surrounding domestic and city issues and problems it reflects poorly on the character.
    Do yourself a favor and read the original ASM run with Lee and Ditko - even the black and white 'essential' tpb is worthwhile.

  5. #125
    LIVING LEGEND IN-A-SYNCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,804

    Default

    Iron Man for Emma

    Why? Tony seems to have a lack of trust in Cap Un-America's leadership quality and what he plans to charge the X-men with. Plus you know that whole Civil War thing.

    Emma isnt feeling the fact that Hope is similar to Jean plus she wants to jump Namor's fish bone. She would be free of Scott's reign also.
    Since we havent seen the Scott and Emma show in about three years. Lack of it can make a woman be a turncoat.


    If Bishop had succeeded, we would've never had AvX. Bishop was right. - Seresecros

  6. #126

    Default

    I'm sacrificing Rockslide, Anole, Jean Grey, Psylocke, Wolverine, Quentin Quire, Genesis, Angel, Husk, Kid Krakoa, Iceman and Domino for Tony Stark, Spider-Man and Silver Sable.

  7. #127
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,514

    Default

    I'll take Hercules and Cho in exchange for Psylocke and Wolverine.

  8. #128
    Member Tommy X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    440

    Default

    I'd kick Pixie out and replace her with Scarlet Witch (her being with X-Men after what she did would be interesting and maybe the best way to make up for it) or Captain Mar-Vell (he's back again and has been an ally to Avengers at least) There are a bunch of other X-Men that I could give just as well. They could maybe keep Storm, Beast and even Wolverine if he continues to be affiliated with Avengers and is being overused. There are others but these I could do fine without and don't see that much potential in anymore. Other Avengers that could be moved to X-Men are Hulk and MAYBE Spidey if they tweaked them just a little.

  9. #129
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    I'll take Hercules and Cho in exchange for Psylocke and Wolverine.
    I like the idea of Amadeus Cho; he's always been a fun character and it would be a riot to see his and Doc Nemesis' verbal sparing.

  10. #130
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco - the free range twink farm
    Posts
    46,140

    Default

    Captain Mar-Vell, he's back again? Hmmphh, whazzat? Zzzzzzzz

  11. #131
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Grand Rapids,Michigan
    Posts
    5,093

    Default

    I'd trade Gambit for Squirrel girl or Luke Cage!
    Last edited by mikeb; 05-11-2012 at 03:57 PM.

  12. #132
    Hard-Headed Ingonyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    I'll trade Quentin Quire for Scarlet Witch, Nate Grey for Ms. Marvel, and Danger for She-Hulk.
    'Yama

    My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

  13. #133
    salt in my porridge jarrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,873

    Default

    Flip Captain Britain. Slaghter Namor.

    Onwards and upwards.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

  14. #134
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Flip Captain Britain. Slaghter Namor.

    Onwards and upwards.
    Googling 'slaghter' certainly made that raunchy.

  15. #135
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I like the idea of Amadeus Cho; he's always been a fun character and it would be a riot to see his and Doc Nemesis' verbal sparing.
    LOL! Dr. Nemesis couldn't take Cho. But it would be hilarious while it lasted.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •