Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    AAACCK. Damn you, Jeffries. I finally got a continuity between books I can work with and you go and ruin it by not being at AA! Maybe he escapes during the Shaw riot. Bah.

other than that, the main book preview looks boring. they should just leave the space stuff to Remender. Uncanny looks like it will be pretty fun.
    The continuity stopped making sense after yesterday. WaTXM 10 happens 3 hours after the attack and Rachel and co. leave immediately after Cyclops arrives. There's no place for her to report to the Avengers from the mansion cause she's already left. Legacy is just a mess, the teachers meeting takes an hour before She-Hulk and co. land after being attacked by teachers from the JGI. And the Gambit thing makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    Can't believe Sunspot is jobbing to that ugly freak!

Oh and Thor got that planet killed. Way to go dude!
    The ugly freak is very damned good at this and Sunspot got sloppy.

Is it still hubris when a god shows it?
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Easiest way to deal with the continuity issue is just consider the main AvX book. Everything else are blips.

just saw the previews..... boring

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The continuity stopped making sense after yesterday. WaTXM 10 happens 3 hours after the attack and Rachel and co. leave immediately after Cyclops arrives. There's no place for her to report to the Avengers from the mansion cause she's already left. Legacy is just a mess, the teachers meeting takes an hour before She-Hulk and co. land after being attacked by teachers from the JGI. And the Gambit thing makes no sense.
    The Rachel thing is iffy, but workable since they weren't really shown leaving, just walking/flying ice sliding away. I think most of Legacy takes place after AvX 4, hence She Hulk's comment on the teachers having allied themselves with Scott. I'm assuming no mention is made of Gambit and Cap fighting as to avoid spoilers from the main books. So that's what I was working with till Jeffries, now I just don't know anymore.

I should just give up and wait for She-Hulk to say that alot of universe B people came during all of this like with Civil War.

BANNED

<3 Namor beating the shit out of Luke Cage. Would read a whole issue of that tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    <3 Namor beating the shit out of Luke Cage. Would read a whole issue of that tbh.
    It's just on the scorecard page - only mentioned, not shown.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    It's just on the scorecard page - only mentioned, not shown.
    Those head shots are so budget looking. Marvel should have asked Davis or one of the other artists to do official AVX headshots to use or some BS. Better than the smiley faces some of them have to use.

In marvel defense about the whole madison jeffries thing, we haven;t seen what is happening to him in Avengers Academy, so it could all work out.
    And the continuity hiccup with wolverine isn't really a hiccup, is that the book avx 3, showed him in the Avengers tower when contacting Rachel. Which is strange since that would mean he left the tower to go to the school in WATX 10 and then go back to the tower again,but it is possible off course. I am more curious how they are going to deal with gambit. He was clearly staying at school in Legacy and WATX but we see him fighting Steve in AVX vs in the Savage land.

Quote Originally Posted by devrim View Post
    In marvel defense about the whole madison jeffries thing, we haven;t seen what is happening to him in Avengers Academy, so it could all work out.
    The previews for the next AA show Sebastian Shaw beating the crap out of him.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

And the continuity hiccup with wolverine isn't really a hiccup, is that the book avx 3, showed him in the Avengers tower when contacting Rachel. Which is strange since that would mean he left the tower to go to the school in WATX 10 and then go back to the tower again,but it is possible off course. I am more curious how they are going to deal with gambit. He was clearly staying at school in Legacy and WATX but we see him fighting Steve in AVX vs in the Savage land.
    Gambit's reconcilable provided they decompress the Hell out of Legacy's next issue or two. Gambit was pretty clearly on the fence about the whole thing and the incident with She Hulk and Moon Knight may well prove enough to spur him to join up with Scott's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    The previews for the next AA show Sebastian Shaw beating the crap out of him.
    Maybe that book gave Shaw so much energy he threw Jeffries to the Savage Land?

Yeah, that's about the best I can do.

Is not really an issue, She-Hulk is also suppose to be in Tabula Rasa. Clearly everything after Rogue's class in Legacy takes place after the Location fights in AvX 4. Otherwise how/why would the Avengers know that Rachel and co joined the fight? I'm thinking that's how it works anyways. Gambit simply returns to the School much as She-Hulk returns from Tabula Rasa.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Maybe that book gave Shaw so much energy he threw Jeffries to the Savage Land?

Yeah, that's about the best I can do.
    Unless all of the AA issues occur in this period of time before AvX 4.

The Legacy thing is really the only big mess. There's a blurb that says 1 hour later after Rachel and Iceman leave. I guess She-Hulk's trip to Tabula Rasa last about an hour and Gambit is teleported as backup into the Savage Land mid-fight.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Is not really an issue, She-Hulk is also suppose to be in Tabula Rasa. Clearly everything after Rogue's class in Legacy takes place after the Location fights in AvX 4. Otherwise how/why would the Avengers know that Rachel and co joined the fight? I'm thinking that's how it works anyways. Gambit simply returns to the School much as She-Hulk returns from Tabula Rasa.
    That might make even less sense, depending on how the fights though.