Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    They didn't even bother writing down the SHRA for the CW and you think they would bother with that?
    I seem to recall reading that Tom Breevort had a kind of SHRA bible going on back then, actually.

weird how the X-Men outnumber the Avengers in all fights except Latveria. And why are they using a Dodson image of Dazzler while everyone else has a Romita picture? O_o The X-Men should win Savage Land (esp this one), Wakanda & Latveria based off the numbers & face-offs -- but I'm expecting the types like Daredevil & Mockingbird will probably come out on top, which will require some serious suspension of disbelief on my part.

I'm really, really hoping Black Widow completely dismantles Danger & utilizes the pieces for bullets & other weaponry against some of the more boring/expendable mutants. Storm & Rachel can fry the other Avengers in Wakanda for all I care

I keep thinking they use that image of Dazzler so they can say she's there, while not have to actually draw her in the book.

Dazzler makes an appearance in the next WatXM issue with Colossus in Latveria.

Do i have to read the avenger comics now to understand this crossover ? i hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.maikel View Post
    Do i have to read the avenger comics now to understand this crossover ? i hope not.
    No you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    weird how the X-Men outnumber the Avengers in all fights except Latveria. And why are they using a Dodson image of Dazzler while everyone else has a Romita picture? O_o The X-Men should win Savage Land (esp this one), Wakanda & Latveria based off the numbers & face-offs -- but I'm expecting the types like Daredevil & Mockingbird will probably come out on top, which will require some serious suspension of disbelief on my part.

I'm really, really hoping Black Widow completely dismantles Danger & utilizes the pieces for bullets & other weaponry against some of the more boring/expendable mutants. Storm & Rachel can fry the other Avengers in Wakanda for all I care
    The X-Men should win every single one of those encounters, the Dr. Strange one is a Wild Card. But Magneto has done fine against Dr. Strange before in the Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    I seem to recall reading that Tom Breevort had a kind of SHRA bible going on back then, actually.
    In his mega thread about it Breevort stated that they never wrote down what the SHRA said and let the writers wing it.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Oops nevermind.
    Last edited by MartinRedmond; 05-13-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    So No conversation on What Hope Is gonna ask of Wolverine this time ? She Already asked Him to Kill her is she goes out of control , SO what would be a Suicide Mission for Wolverine since not much can kill him outside the Pheonix force itself maybe.
    Hope's gonna propose a plan to try and kill the phoenix and permanently, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by domenox View Post
    Hope's gonna propose a plan to try and kill the phoenix and permanently, maybe.
    I doubt it, since Hope does not want to destroy the universe and that would do it.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Why is Taod even mentionned in this ? Oo
    Is he the new leader of the Jean Summers School for Higher Learning ?

Quote Originally Posted by Incan View Post
    Why is Taod even mentionned in this ? Oo
    Is he the new leader of the Jean Summers School for Higher Learning ?
    'cos cannon fodder