Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I still don't think he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT! View Post
    I agree. Coulson was a nice addition to the movies and my girlfriend was upset he was killed. And d*** move on Fury's part to smear blood all over his Captain America trading cards (those were near mint!)
    With some slight foxing around the edges...

Haha...Coulson is the man...I'll miss him if he really is dead, and I assume he is - but you know how it goes in comics...nobody is ever REALLY dead....

Clark Gregg (Coulsen) will be in the Nick Fury movie, so we'll see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by verslibre View Post
    Clark Gregg (Coulsen) will be in the Nick Fury movie, so we'll see him again.
    I don't think there will be a Nick Fury. There's been no news about it. And if there were, I would've heard about it already, since I know about upcoming movies before they are made. Heck, I knew about the Avengers movie since Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by thenerdal View Post
    I don't think there will be a Nick Fury. There's been no news about it. And if there were, I would've heard about it already, since I know about upcoming movies before they are made. Heck, I knew about the Avengers movie since Iron Man.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482631/

Don't think that's a real source. Talking about a source like this: http://www.webcitation.org/619p0SzmS

Quote Originally Posted by J. Robb View Post
    I still don't think he's dead.
    Exactly.

This whole circumstance was used to illustrate that Nick Fury is manipulative. The question is only how manipulative...

It won't be a Nick Fury movie. It will be a Sam Fury movie.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    It won't be a Nick Fury movie. It will be a Sam Fury movie.
    But it'll have Coulson, right?

Whedon apparently likes Clark Gregg he will be the leading role in Whedon's upcoming Shakespeare adaptation of Much to Ado about Nothing.

Gregg and 5 other Whedon fav actors from Firefly,Dollhouse,Angel/Buffy.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

Phil Coulson Will Return...in Marvel Zombies!
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Where the Highway Ends and the Desert Breaks

The unflappable Agent Coulson as a creepy Cap fanboy was one of the best parts of the film. "I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean ..."
    "Everybody, sooner or later, sits down to a banquet of consequences." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by thenerdal View Post
    Ummm, we all kind of knew about Avengers being made since Iron Man... Especially with the scene where Fury shows up to talk about it.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

It pretty much had to be Coulson because his was the one death that would mean something but, equally important, he'd shown up in the other films personally trying to recruit everyone on the team to begin with. We get to come to The Avengers already knowing the guy sincerely believes in the character of the people he's recruiting and in the viability of the Avengers project. His death gets to mean something in terms of the Avengers as a standalone film but, obviously, it will mean more for people who've seen the other films. The creep Cap fanboy moment was fun. Cap's trying to play it cool but he's still weirded by it all. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post
    Whedon apparently likes Clark Gregg he will be the leading role in Whedon's upcoming Shakespeare adaptation of Much to Ado about Nothing.

Gregg and 5 other Whedon fav actors from Firefly,Dollhouse,Angel/Buffy.
    He's playing Leonato, which isn't "the" leading role. Regardless, I'm excited to see the film.