Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default EXCL. PREVIEWS: "AvX" #4, "Uncanny X-Men" #12

Marvel has provided CBR with exclusive previews for Jonathan Hickman and John Romita Jr.'s "Avengers Vs. X-Men" #4 and Kieron Gillen and Greg Land's "Uncanny X-Men" #12, both on sale May 16!

Full article here.

I'm often bothered when previews really don't hint at much. This is one instance where I really don't mind because for events like this there's just too much to spoil. Marvel has to be careful about what they put in previews at the very least, these issues promise to continue the action that has been so entertaining in both AvX and Uncanny X-men. For that, I deem them awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

BANNED

re-match for the sub-mariner! and thor provokes the phoenix into killing a whole planet with his hammer. here's a hint, don't throw magic hammers at angry cosmic birds...

Uncanny looks like a good read again. I agree with MarvelMaster though, dont get much from the Avengers vs X-Men preview and im glad for it. I like getting the suprise in hand not in previews or spoilers.

Yeah bullets and a using the fire base hero try to trick The ever lovin' blue eyed thing?

Clearly the Smart one did leave th island.
    Cyclops ad portas

I'm glad the recap page has a listing of all the players and where they are. Not only does it help keep track of things, it shows how scattered and divided everyone has become.

Also: go Namor! You can be such an arrogant child sometimes, but it's all part of your charm

The preview pages from AvX 4 is just a recap of what happened to the space team when they attacked the Phoenix Force. Same scene from Secret Avengers. Also, Hellfire Safehouse!!!

So these geniuses have the great anti-Phoenix plan right? Throw a hammer at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The preview pages from AvX 4 is just a recap of what happened to the space team when they attacked the Phoenix Force. Same scene from Secret Avengers. Also, Hellfire Safehouse!!!
    Which is fine for me, not everyone reads the tie in books and it'll read more consistently if you just read the main book.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So these geniuses have the great anti-Phoenix plan right? Throw a hammer at it.
    That was a last ditch effort after Captain Britain acted like a jackass and ruined the original paln.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    That was a last ditch effort after Captain Britain acted like a jackass and ruined the original paln.
    magic hammer it is, then.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    magic hammer it is, then.
    Thor's not really known for his plans.

Does these first few pages in AVX show the Phoenix is smarter than we think?
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    It's smart enough to not get hit with a hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    Smarter than who thinks?