Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    While I'm not necessarily a huge proponent of the logic of adding villains to a team, I suppose in Rogues case it's almost hypocritical if she's not willing to give villains a try at redemption. Still, Sabretooth is sort of pushing it.
    Sabretooth was used as a weapon. No more no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    and Steve Rogers sent a nutter like Moon Knight to watch over a school full of children. and he hired Maria Hill and Victoria Hand.
    All respected in the super hero community. Hand was his way to effectively take down the remnants of Hammer. Hill had been on previous to his tenure. So come on. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    so Spector's no longer an adult, then?
    Are you a mark?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    Please the X-Board blame everything on the Avengers. I bet you they'd probably blame the Legacy Virus on them too.
    This is the Marvel machine working. They're playing both sides like marks to drum up interest - which will hopefully drum up sales on the series.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    All respected in the super hero community. Hand was his way to effectively take down the remnants of Hammer. Hill had been on previous to his tenure. So come on. Try again.
    Moon Knight is respected in the Hero community? is there anyone who doesn't know he is a nut? Hand and Hill are simply criminals that Cap lets stay on the team, and that says a lot about Cap. He could easily fire them.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Hand and hill aren't criminals, any thing questionable they did, was on orders from the us government.

Sabretooth was used as a weapon. No more no less.

Are you a mark?

This is the Marvel machine working. They're playing both sides like marks to drum up interest - which will hopefully drum up sales on the series.
    Ehh, I'm not so sure about that. Moon Knight is pretty bonkers, and that's known in the superhero community, and I've seen times when they were hesitant to work with him. He may be an Avenger now, but that fact that he's on their black-ops team probably doesn't help. Hill, I don't know how much they trust her. There's probably a lot of residual feelings from Civil War, and they weren't past friends like Stark. And Hand...well, I don't want to get into that again.

They trust hill, and has shown many times that shit is good at her job, and has no problems working with the team

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Moon Knight is respected in the Hero community? is there anyone who doesn't know he is a nut? Hand and Hill are simply criminals that Cap lets stay on the team, and that says a lot about Cap. He could easily fire them.
    And so were Hawkeye, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch circa Avengers #16. Wonder Man, Vision, Nomad, Sandman, Swordsman, Black Widow, Namor, Moondragon, Justice, Ant-Man (really, basically all of them), Cage, USAgent, Jocasta, Living Lightning... the Avengers tend to be big on the second chances.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    Hand and hill aren't criminals, any thing questionable they did, was on orders from the us government.
    I guess you are missing a fact that every military member and cop knows? Following order is not an protection from criminal action, but often is simply an admission of guilt.

That is a lame, invalid and futile defense exclusively used by the scum of the earth.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    I guess you are missing a fact that every military member and cop knows? Following order is not an protection from criminal action, but often is simply an admission of guilt.
    Only when it is some thing truly heinous as opposed to some thing that some people merely disagree with

I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Hill or Hand to be honest.

Still, I'd take them over Magneto in a heart beat.

Just saying.

BANNED

Jokes on them I don't buy garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Hill or Hand to be honest.

Still, I'd take them over Magneto in a heart beat.

Just saying.
    You mean one of the biggest terrorists in the MU for decades, who at every turn tried to destroy humanity and was, ironically enough, one of the X-men's biggest advasaries? Yeah me too. Infact I'm curious, what have Hand and Hill done that could even compare to what he did?

Quote Originally Posted by infiltr8r0618 View Post
    You mean one of the biggest terrorists in the MU for decades, who at every turn tried to destroy humanity and was, ironically enough, one of the X-men's biggest advasaries? Yeah me too. Infact I'm curious, what have Hand and Hill done that could even compare to what he did?
    nothing that more then half the super-hero community isn't also guilty of.

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    I actually think it was Wolverine that burned the bridge. He's the one who tried to murder a kid as an Avenger after all. I'm guessing that would warrant an automatic dismissal.
    There is zero reason to believe snikting Hope would come close to killing her, so nope. Snikting is just a tickle for Phoenixy people.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by infiltr8r0618 View Post
    Well, for Mariah, there was that part in the first New Avengers story where she opened fire upon a slave camp in the Savage Land being run by what looked like a contingent SHIELD agents while the Avengers were there. It seemed that the camp was fired upon by Hill deliberately to cover up SHIELD's illegal actions in the Savage Land and using the local populace as slave labour, as well as trying to kill the Avengers at the same time. However, it wasn't entirely clear what Hill's motivations truly were (she could have been completely honest with the Avengers). I think it was later revealed that the camp was being run by Skrulls posing as SHIELD agents.

For Hand, she did work with Osborn. And wasn't shy on her expressing that she did feel Osborn was legitimately trying to benefit the US with his actions.

However, they've still got a ways to go before reaching some of the stuff Magneto pulled over the years.