Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I hope he leaves and it would make perfect sense. So, it probably wont happen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rud View Post
    that's besides the point, the point is that Avenger are threatening his school and hurt one of his students and Wolverine is unlikely to forgive that, and thus bridges are burned,.
    Yeah but Wolverine should be used to students dying all the time at his school. Its not the Avengers fault the students didn't stay inside the building. If anything he should replace the teacher he has in school for their lack in safeguarding the student.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    Yeah but Wolverine should be used to students dying all the time at his school. Its not the Avengers fault the students didn't stay inside the building. If anything he should replace the teacher he has in school for their lack in safeguarding the student.
    I actually agree with this, Rouge has dropped the ball twice, and frenzy has proven to be a piss poor role model

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    I actually agree with this, Rouge has dropped the ball twice, and frenzy has proven to be a piss poor role model
    I always knew Rogue was a horrible leader when she put Sabertooth on the team.

I always knew Rogue was a horrible leader when she put Sabertooth on the team.
    That really was a terrible leadership call. Plus, Mystique and Lady Mastermind?
    However, I really enjoyed that phase of the X-Men. Supernova is a great collection of stories. In my opinion, of course. But, Carey love for Rogue non-whistanding, she sucked as leader.

Peace

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    However, I really enjoyed that phase of the X-Men. Supernova is a great collection of stories. In my opinion, of course. But, Carey love for Rogue non-whistanding, she sucked as leader.

Peace
    Pretty much on Leadership. But I will give Carey credit for not making Rogue the equivalent of Luke Cage in New Avengers.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

At this point, he really needs to have a word with Frenzy considering that she's the one who started the violence up. Everything was going fine until she deliberately started provoking Moonknight who she knew was a ticking time bomb. You can tell she did this on purpose, just look at the satisfied look on her face when he finally snaps.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post

Peace
    While I'm not necessarily a huge proponent of the logic of adding villains to a team, I suppose in Rogues case it's almost hypocritical if she's not willing to give villains a try at redemption. Still, Sabretooth is sort of pushing it.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    and Steve Rogers sent a nutter like Moon Knight to watch over a school full of children. and he hired Maria Hill and Victoria Hand.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    At this point, he really needs to have a word with Frenzy considering that she's the one who started the violence up. Everything was going fine until she deliberately started provoking Moonknight who she knew was a ticking time bomb. You can tell she did this on purpose, just look at the satisfied look on her face when he finally snaps.
    so Spector's no longer an adult, then?
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Hell Mystique was pushing it.

The Difference with rouge is that she was a scared little girl who was just following her mothers guidance. It's kinda different with Raven And Creed

so Spector's no longer an adult, then?
    he is an unstable individual and easy to manipulate, while eh is responsible for his actions its the equivalent of punching banner in the face, any the hulk dose after that is more your fault then banners

and Steve Rogers sent a nutter like Moon Knight to watch over a school full of children.
    Under the guidance of jen walters, and the falcon, HE has no powers he can't do any real harm, and its better to have him sitting in a jet playing poker then in active combat where he risks escalating the problem

and he hired Maria Hill and Victoria Hand.
    2 very competent government agents, that have been proven to be more then competent at their jobs.
    Last edited by Zen-aku; 05-10-2012 at 06:02 PM.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Op is making it seem a lot more cold-blooded than it was. Falcon, She-hulk, and Moon Knight were sent to see if any more of Wolverine's staff were joining fight. Rogue tells them to keep 100 yards out, they agree. Frenzy later on decides to confront them and gives a hannibal lecture to Moon Knight over what a nutjob he is. He crosses the line she drew, she decks him. She-hulk was not pleased and throws down on Frenzy (Remember Frenzy *picked* the fight), Helion and Glob Herman rush into the middle of things, Glob (while on fire) screams: Mutant power! in She hulk's face, she gives a thunderclap and knocks out Hellion and Glob. It was self-defense. As always, Glob and Hellion are morons.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    Op is making it seem a lot more cold-blooded than it was. Falcon, She-hulk, and Moon Knight were sent to see if any more of Wolverine's staff were joining fight. Rogue tells them to keep 100 yards out, they agree. Frenzy later on decides to confront them and gives a hannibal lecture to Moon Knight over what a nutjob he is. He crosses the line she drew, she decks him. She-hulk was not pleased and throws down on Frenzy (Remember Frenzy *picked* the fight), Helion and Glob Herman rush into the middle of things, Glob (while on fire) screams: Mutant power! in She hulk's face, she gives a thunderclap and knocks out Hellion and Glob. It was self-defense. As always, Glob and Hellion are morons.
    Don't tell the X-boards this, they're so anti-Avengers they'd probably blame the Avengers for WWII if they could. It's kinda creepy how much they hate a team of fictional characters who are also the good guys tbh.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 05-10-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Don't tell the X-boards this, they're so anti-Avengers they'd probably blame the Avengers for WWII if they could. It's kinda creepy how much they hate a team of fictional characters who are also the good guys tbh.
    Please the X-Board blame everything on the Avengers. I bet you they'd probably blame the Legacy Virus on them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rud View Post
    I'm looking at X-Men Legacy #266 here and i see Cap has sent Iron Man and Moon Knight and She-Hulk and some other guys to Wolverines schools for some good o'l fashioned preventive action... and one of the students got seriously hurt by one of them (looks dead, but probably isn't, still though). Somehow i don't think Wolverine will ever be able to forgive that one, endangering his precious school children and all that.

Thoughts?
    Cap and Logan have a lot of bad history...I don't think anything that has happened in AVX thus far is enough for them to completely sever all ties. They've both betrayed each other at certain points in their history, and have been able to work together up until this point and have even become friends. Logan's probably pissed off at Cap right now for kicking him out of the plane in the middle of nowhere...but he understands why he did it. I doubt he'll hold a grudge for long.

Also, Gage said that Cap wasn't the one to send Falcon, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk to the school...so it was probably Iron Man.

And will people please stop the "murderer" and "he should have never been on the team" talk? It's just old and completely ridiculous AND hypocritical. It's stated in CANON that Hercules AND Thor have killed over 10,000 sentient beings before. Scarlet Witch has killed thousands. Black Panther has killed thousands. War Machine has killed, Beast has killed, Ms. Marvel has killed, Cap has killed...and Namor stabbed an unarmed foreign dignitary in the chest with a trident on panel. Valkyrie has killed while on active duty as an Avenger...and yet no one makes arguments that any of these characters should be kicked out or should have never been on the team. More than half the Avengers roster has blood on their hands...and many of them have killed while being on the active roster. Unless you guys are going to hold everyone to the same standards, just stop it. Wolverine hasn't killed a single sentient being while on mission with the Avengers outside of the Secret Invasion...and that was a war (Hand Ninjas are already dead). The only people he attempted to kill while on Avengers duty were two beings wielding dangerously unstable universe-changing power.

As I've said a thousand times before, Wolverine's accomplishments as a hero outshine the vast majority of the Marvel Universe. His hero resume alone qualifies him for a team called "Earth's Mightiest Heroes"...and that has nothing to do with "Sales". Besides, once you have Ares, the God of War as an Avenger, every argument against Wolverine that you can possibly think of automatically goes out of the window.
    Last edited by pharoahe22; 05-10-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Faves: Wolverine: Weapon X, the Avengers, X-Force, etc
    My Free Weekly eZine: http://tinyurl.com/ybcnhxe
    My Clothing Line: www.culturesclothing.com
    http://twitter.com/culturesclothes