Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Unhappy Uncanny X-Force 25 Spoilers

read the new deadpool issue this week about what happened to Wade Wilson**

~Book opens with Sabretooth seeing Kid Apocalypse at the school *Note its obvious of the "fat man" sabretooth refers too is BLOB who told of Genesis.
    -Deadpool was going undercover in White Sky. He's discovered. Apparently somebody bought the Omega Clan (made from the remains of Omega Red) to kill X-Force.
    -Nightcrawler and Logan bond.
    -Psylocke and Fantomex have sex...its awkward afterwards, at least for Fantomex (Psylocke doesn't want to do it again...ouch).
    -Psylocke and Fantomex leave the team.
    -Psylocke visits the school and has a conversation with Kitty and finding out Warren is no more inside Angel and before Kitty asks if she wants to say Hi she leaves the school.
    -Nightcrawler and Wolverine go to White Sky and beat up some people but are totally defeated by the Omega Clan.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by mar420x; 05-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

That Fat Deadpool story almost made me throw up. I think I'm gonna drop this book.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

I think it was a good setup issue.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

I was wondering if Betsy might have lost more than her sorrow in the "Otherworld" arc. It seems she may have, and sleeping with Fantomex was a part of that experiment on her part...

The Omega Clan... I don't know how long they'll be around, they may just be another invented threat like the Deathlok X-Force, that's around for an issue or two before they're eliminated. But they'll be fun while they last. The idea that someone just makes up people to hate Wolverine at this point, that are literally grown for that purpose seems... well... wasteful. There are plenty of living people who hate the guy, after all.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    That Fat Deadpool story almost made me throw up. I think I'm gonna drop this book.
    did Jerome really draw those 2 stories? SMH

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Yeah, it was weak. And it cribbed from the fate of Agent X a bit, come to think of it. If it wasn't funny when it happened then, it still isn't now.

Updated Tuesdays.

The whole "it'll never happen again" thing being said off panel seems like foreshadowing to me. Whether it's foreshadowing that it's totally going to happen again in two issues or one of them is going to die and it CAN'T happen again, I don't know. Hopefully it's the later, and the dead party is Fantomex.

Also...Beast was a HUGE ass in this issue. It's one thing to not be totally sympathetic to Betsy but the fact that he pretty much just brushed off Warren being "dead" bugged me. And was that the "visit" that was spoken of in the UXF 26 solicitation? 'Cause if it was that was pretty weak.

Seemed to me from his inner monologue that Logan is gonna disband the squad after this arc. I actually wouldn't mind him and Deadpool leaving, they're the less important parts of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by JL81790 View Post
    Also...Beast was a HUGE ass in this issue. It's one thing to not be totally sympathetic to Betsy but the fact that he pretty much just brushed off Warren being "dead" bugged me. And was that the "visit" that was spoken of in the UXF 26 solicitation? 'Cause if it was that was pretty weak.
    And him telling Kitty that a trip to Genosha will cheer her up was really inconsiderate knowing her dad (and mom ? can't remember) died there. Also visit to Genosha = Elixir ?
    Last edited by sweetdumbass; 05-09-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Seemed to me from his inner monologue that Logan is gonna disband the squad after this arc. I actually wouldn't mind him and Deadpool leaving, they're the less important parts of the story.

And him telling Kitty that a trip to Genosha will cheer her up was really inconsiderate knowing her dad (and mom ? can't remember) died there. Also visit to Genosha = Elixir ?
    Just Carmen, from what I remember. Beast's got a track record about inappropriately making jokes about Genosha, though. He's even admitted it when he reflects on all the genocide he's seen/participated in.

Updated Tuesdays.

at BEAST in this issue SMH..

sweetdumbass, your avatar looks like Rachel saying "Hello Megan!"
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzz what a boring ass comic.

great issue but didnt care about the extra

Looks like the Psylocke and Fantomex mess is over never liked them together.

Also want to see how Deadpool will act without his healing powers.

I LOL'd at that last panel, and I know that wasn't the intention. Thank God McKone is gone after this shit.

Enjoyed the issue a lot. Not as great as the last issue, but at least this is building up to something. As for McKone, the tone might not be perfect for this book, but it's light years above what we've gotten before on this book. B+