Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 117
  1. #16
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,358

    Default

    ha! i knew that i didn't have to actually purchase any of this story. the moment they said that Bendis was taking over the cosmic titles, i knew this was inevitable. i just pray that the zodiac aren't part of the second Avengers movie.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  2. #17
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Well he kinda is not that he would word it that way but he is a crazed Stalker. IMO, kinda lame motivation for a big bad killing stuff so he can bang Death but whatever. Also he is a Bad Guy and this is comics.
    it's actually a really badass motive from where i stand. more creative than just wanting to rule the world. Thanos is a romantic.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  3. #18
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,415

    Default

    Still need proof. Won't except Bendis as the new cosmic writer until I see some actual proof not pointless speculations.

  4. #19
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    Still need proof. Won't except Bendis as the new cosmic writer until I see some actual proof not pointless speculations.
    there was a press release, y'know? or you could go confirm it for yourself on Bendis' Jinxworld forum.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  5. #20
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    there was a press release, y'know? or you could go confirm it for yourself on Bendis' Jinxworld forum.
    There was a press release saying Bendis was going to take over Cosmic Marvel?

  6. #21
    Season 2 of Blue Estate CTpitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Noir City
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    Still need proof. Won't except Bendis as the new cosmic writer until I see some actual proof not pointless speculations.
    I'm in agreement with that


    Please don't do this I got to carried away with fanboy rage when I heard Bendis might be doing Cosmic
    Please, Please, Please, PLEASE don't do this
    let him do 100 years on avengers I don't care, just no to GotG
    PLEASE
    A Happy supporter of Indie comics and B-list heroes

    Check out the Death to Comics Podcast...if you dare

  7. #22
    Elder Member Vic Vega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,816

    Default

    Wow.

    I am a pretty big Bendis hater and this news doesn't bother me in the least.

    For one thing, Avengers Assemble is more what I would expect from an Avengers comic so I'm pretty cool with it and for another, I didn't expect Thanos to be sidelined for any length of time.

  8. #23
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    There was a press release saying Bendis was going to take over Cosmic Marvel?
    yes. you don't read the Monty_Cristo Bugle?!
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  9. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,463

    Default


  10. #25
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    it's actually a really badass motive from where i stand. more creative than just wanting to rule the world. Thanos is a romantic.
    Yea Thanos has one of the coolest motivations for a villain in comics. I remember in Infinity Gauntlet and he was desperately trying to impress Death, and she kept shunning him. Then he just completely lost his temper and caused massive earthquakes on Earth, about a thousand light years away. A lover spurned is a dangerous thing!

  11. #26
    Senior Member Zen-aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Sweet Thanos is back, more thanos is always a good thing.

  12. #27
    Gamebreaker Wellman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,613

    Default

    Are we REALLY sure Avengers Assemble takes place in the 616? I've skimmed its previous issues and I feel like it would make a lot more sense if it was in some sort of self contained pocket universe.

  13. #28
    Senior Member Zen-aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Are we REALLY sure Avengers Assemble takes place in the 616? I've skimmed its previous issues and I feel like it would make a lot more sense if it was in some sort of self contained pocket universe.
    Think of it as the astonishing X-men equivalent

  14. #29
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTpitch View Post
    I'm in agreement with that


    Please don't do this I got to carried away with fanboy rage when I heard Bendis might be doing Cosmic
    Please, Please, Please, PLEASE don't do this
    let him do 100 years on avengers I don't care, just no to GotG
    PLEASE
    Yeah, not that happy to hear it either, but at least he's not shoving someone else out, and it will jump start the Cosmic again. Hopefully.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    yes. you don't read the Monty_Cristo Bugle?!
    Hmmmm. Can't say my LCBS carries it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Are we REALLY sure Avengers Assemble takes place in the 616? I've skimmed its previous issues and I feel like it would make a lot more sense if it was in some sort of self contained pocket universe.
    It doesn't seem to be, but Marvel keeps saying it is definitely in 616.

  15. #30
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Are we REALLY sure Avengers Assemble takes place in the 616? I've skimmed its previous issues and I feel like it would make a lot more sense if it was in some sort of self contained pocket universe.
    all Bendis stories make sense if you don't consider them canon.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •